Votes: 21 6.6%
  • Units and buildings

Votes: 25 7.8%
  • Units, buildings and resources

Votes: 273 85.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Units and recources. Nothing outside the village, no building types, just simple Units and recources.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
[tt]I couldnt agree more maybe i might just have to overrule you ;) wonders if she can be that :icon_evil:[/tt]

Resources, units (in village) and buildings. I do not want to see units outside as it removes a layer of strategy. (ie. dodge scouts with spears, let them see your swords, then defend with just spears when they launch their lc to clear you).

Nauzhror

Reaction score
[tt]For world 2 what you see.

For future worlds who knows depends on how much input I decide I want with the settings I guess [/tt]

Shucks there goes my idea of making 500 forum accounts to vote for .5 speed. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Hopefully many as it gives more insight to what the settings on the next world will be.

DeletedUser

i voted for everything :) would be good if we could see troops in tranist and outside as well if non-paladin wepon world.

Fury

DeletedUser

.co.uk definitely have the best admin in TW. In .net you will be forced with the worst possible settings and then banned if you say anything against it. However Lizy been a bit less aggressive since .co.uk came out.

On topic, being able to see everything is the best option by far.

If we cant see resources - Farming will be a bitch.

If we cant see unit outside - You cant predict what to send as attack.

If you cant see buildings - You dont know if the village has a nice build of smithy barracks and farm or just crappy resource buildings. [Unless offcourse PP uses whatever he does] :p

-Devil

DeletedUser

option 3 with out a doubt, ofcourse you'll have to upgrade the scouts to level 3 for all these information.

DeletedUser1189

Not that I will play this world when Im busy with 1 but I voted for seeing everything, although I'm voting assuming there will be technology levels. If not then the w1 settings are okay.

DeletedUser4

[TT]Just so you know I will be adding an ingame poll for this as well so that everyone gets the chance to participate[/tt]

DeletedUser

I was first 2 vote on both the ingame reports - yay. anyway, tracey you should really send a mail 2 evry1 saying there is 2 survers abvalible

DeletedUser1667

Whats the point in scouting if you cant see anything like to see whats there depending on level of scout

DeletedUser

yer i saw, I did them both before that and there was no other votes, wen i nxt logged on i saw the clicky pg, looked at the results and there were like 100 voters, lol, people vote quickly once they no its there

DeletedUser

all of them because if you trying to take down a enemy who has said not nice things or something else u can see what troops he has in and outside and the buildings to see what wall he has got