Vulgar Declare War On W5W, W5W. And MCH

DeletedUser

This is pretty sad! .. a waste of space and time if you ask me .. your just spamming things up.

Your just spamming this thread. You all say this war sucks, and yet keep posting here. :icon_wink:

If you all say that Vulgar is doing a poor job, then look at W5W. They are just terrible. No attacks at all.

DeletedUser7967

Both sides are sad, but yes Vulgar looks to have an advantage. xD

DeletedUser

They should be with angel there to show them hows its done.

I know him if they wernt winning id very surprised.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The other reason the war isnt going fast is because there are many better targets than W5W.

Why go for a 2000 point W5W village, when there is a 5000 point village much closer. You could just cat the W5W village to nothing instead.

DeletedUser7967

Very true. Barbs grow way too large that actual players don't look tempting until they grow a bit more.

DeletedUser

I found a way around it :p.

Wait for a noob to noble the barb then take it from him :D>

That way u dont have to barb noble and if u pay attention to the barbs its much faster to take :D.

To be fair ive nobled 2 barbs since i joint to co-play this account im not sure about what the original took before but hes account sitter was useless so we had to make up ground otherwise id never have touched them.
Plus i took 3 player vills aswell.

DeletedUser7967

Wait for a noob to noble the barb then take it from him :D>

You realize that the word "wait" will make the war even slower? But yeah, I know what you mean.

DeletedUser

The only way this war could get any slower is if they stopped entirely lol.

Maybe if they wait a week or 2 they'll be able to build enough men to actually launch a half decent attack.

They've had weeks and dont seem to have launched 1 proper op yet.

Where other wars going on its taken days at most to plan co-ordinate and launch an op.

DeletedUser

Vulgar is winning, and W5W has not sent ONE ATTACK. If your saying that Vulgar has no good attacks, then maybe W5W should learn what attacking is.

DeletedUser

Lol mate u winning dosnt say much considering your enemy's skill at this game is like microscopic at best.

Maybe i should go to war with them nearest target is like 35 hours away and i could probly overtake ur tribe in kills within a week at the rate your going.

DeletedUser7967

I took a member by myself. Im not even part of Vulgar and I swallowed his 6 villages. xD

DeletedUser8010

Blimey they have an aweful lots of alliances, i think i might get my tribe removed from there :/ doesnt look good, definatly a tribe hugger!

DeletedUser

Vulgar is winning, and W5W has not sent ONE ATTACK. If your saying that Vulgar has no good attacks, then maybe W5W should learn what attacking is.

Vulgar have taken 8 villages in 2 months. I can't beleive this rubbish is still up here.