Vulgar Declare War On W5W, W5W. And MCH

DeletedUser

Those attacks are quite funny really. Did they actually send a properly built nuke?

I could see any full nukes tbh, half a nuke at most. Very much overkill, one attack with a full nuke would have done the job!

DeletedUser7760

This no longer a war. because W5W Have Not made an attack so we just going on a day by day attacking as noble nobling any village we like which it seem to be a few w5w villages

This year mii have to be the winner (8) nice tune :)

DeletedUser7760

Side 1:
Tribes: Vulgar
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: W5W
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22,528
Side 2: 0
Difference: 22,528

chart

So far only five noble as tabby said some of them restarted. w5w had 15 village in k34 when we started you you all know that what started all this in the 1st place if you all check now they don't have any. we now have 10 village in k35 which w5w is based and when this all started we never had any there

So on my point of view that a win. and now we will carry on untill they have no villages in k35 what happen to them after that we don't care.

DeletedUser

Just an update, a player formerly known as Terms and Conditions is entering the war, and shall be guiding and mentoring the members of Vulgar. I think this is going to be an easy victory. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Just an update, a player formerly known as Terms and Conditions is entering the war, and shall be guiding and mentoring the members of Vulgar. I think this is going to be an easy victory.
Ah, so you are.

I wonder what's kept W5W from attacking back.

DeletedUser7760

Because they are afraid we attack even harder
so they just won't do nothing and hope we go away

DeletedUser

/whoosh

Does anyone care about either of these tribes? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

nope, not really, there are bigger wars out there just no reporting

DeletedUser

nope, not really, there are bigger wars out there just no reporting

Well, its hardly going to be popular, as it is rim wars. Hence the fact that nobling has been stunted. We still claim 5 nobles, and a few restarted. So there is a war here, although it is very one-sided, if you choose not to care, don't care; simplez :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I wouldn't get too comfortable just yet. Anything can happen.

Have you almost finished taking them out of the K?

Last edited by a moderator: