Vulgar Declare War On W5W, W5W. And MCH

DeletedUser7760

I wouldn't get too comfortable just yet. Anything can happen.

Have you almost finished taking them out of the K?

we have fully take them out of k34 and we aren't far away from doing the same in k35

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7760

8-0 Now Thing are coming along slowly but surely:icon_wink:

Side 1:
Tribes: W5W
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Vulgar
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 8
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 37,046
Difference: 37,046

chart

DeletedUser

Apparently not.

But considering how good vulgar are trying to make themself sound there really not doing a very good of living up to it.
2 weeks for 8 nobles? Really?
Come on 1 decent co-ordinated op should take more then that easily if your enemy are as bad as you say yet so far you seem to be struggling to take a single village.
Your at what 1 villa about every 2 days where you've got members that are 3-4 x the size of your enemies biggest players.

Do they need a lesson in how noble trains work or are they just to scared to risk losing some men in a war they started?

Im sure some1 will bring up this account not existing on w5 so ill explain it now.
Im co-playing with an old friend and dont want my views or what i say to impact him so im going by my old name.

DeletedUser

Epic Fail Thread

lol bad*vibez you should have posted this in the epic fails thread if we have one.

DeletedUser

Bhavik32 said:
The recent dismissals from the main tribe are a result of players being too low in points and not keeping up with the main tribe's minimum points. They are simply being moved to the academy tribe so they can be put in a group that grows at the same rate. Please don't be alarmed because most of them aren't inactive. Also I understand we have based this on points but growing in points is just as important as growing in troops. If you get the right balance you will be fine. This applies for academy members. If you get the right balance you would catch up with the minimum points for the main tribe and would be able to transfer over. Remember troops come before points and it doesn't matter whether you're in the academy or main tribe. You will be treated the same.

what you think of that lol

DeletedUser

well so far vulgar isn't really doing what they say they will...
They won't attack BSA or ZD and they attacked myself once and another tribe member once but then they left us alone...
on the vulgars profile it says 'all tribes in k34 must disband' yet i don't think anyone has done this...

DeletedUser

well so far vulgar isn't really doing what they say they will...
They won't attack BSA or ZD and they attacked myself once and another tribe member once but then they left us alone...
on the vulgars profile it says 'all tribes in k34 must disband' yet i don't think anyone has done this...

Well, at the end of the day, we are doing more than W5W. are doing, aye? Our main war is currently with them, lets say... disposing of the trash.

Also; on the profile, there's no such thing. Before you come up with such random propaganda; research the topic, pl0x.

Vulgar.png

So before you put vile slander on this thread, i advice going back to the drawing board.

DeletedUser

it did say that though!
right?
it did use to say that all tribes in k34 should disband

DeletedUser

it did say that though!
right?
it did use to say that all tribes in k34 should disband

Nope, sorry. You must of been looking on another tribes profile. Ever since i joined Vulgar, it has looked like that, and i joined last week sometime.

<3

DeletedUser

yea well it was awhile back ask the leaders!
i dunno the last time i looked at it was about 2 weeks ago.... so maybe they changed i dunno but still....

DeletedUser2340

8-0 Now Thing are coming along slowly but surely:icon_wink:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Vulgar
Players:

Side 2: 8
Difference: 8

chart

Not really that great for a tribe :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: fahan36

Side 2: 7
Difference: 7

chart

DeletedUser

This is pretty sad! .. a waste of space and time if you ask me .. your just spamming things up.