W~A~R starts Devolution

DeletedUser4320

I'm afraid Lionheart will veto that, he think I am a loudmouth and no fun.

Well, well, you can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time as the saying goes.

:)

DeletedUser

I'm afraid Lionheart will veto that, he think I am a loudmouth and no fun.

Well, well, you can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time as the saying goes.

awww dubby don't be like that he loves you really. Give it two weeks as the saying goes.

DeletedUser4320

Good point mate, his anti Dubby charade is just a token of affection as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

Good point mate, his anti Dubby charade is just a token of affection as the saying goes.

you have to put some effort into relationships, you can't expect them to work otherwise. He is showing you affection so maybe you should reciprocate :)

DeletedUser4320

Oh, make no mistake about it; I put a lot of effort into our relationship. I mail my affection to him almost daily, usually without any reply at all I might add!

DeletedUser3371

They also say actions speak louder than words Dubby.

Don't forget to show him some love too.:)

DeletedUser

getting away from the dubby / lion love in for a minute here are some up to date stats

Side 1:
Tribes: TRUE
Side 2:
Tribes: W~A~R

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 1,678
Difference: 1,621

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 448,580
Side 2: 13,880,618
Difference: 13,432,038

chart

DeletedUser4320

Stats as expected given the size of the gangbanging conglomerate of tribes and the fact that 3 players turned their coats just prior to the war. If anything the 57 conquers of TRUE is the impressive part (an totally unbiased assessment of course!).

One can make theories of what would have happened if the conglomerate hadn't poached 3 of the TRUE players (the best 3 according to Lionheart). I think that if LarryK, Slippery and Lionheart had stayd put it surely would have been more interesting, because as it was TRUE quickly had to withdraw their head into their shell and not much offense was being generated. With those 3 I think TRUE would have done more offensively, especially in K75.

But it is what it is as the saying goes, one have to play the cards that are dealt as another saying goes. And on a personal note it has been an interesting time though and I've got to trim my toolbox. And by the look of things I will get even more exercise in the time coming. YUSS!

DeletedUser4320

14th November 2010 - 02:06: H D disbands.

backstabbing,,, twofacedness,,, blah blah blah blah blah. In the end as I always tell people, I do whatever will ensure the survival of my tribe. I have done it succesfully so far and will continue doing so. as you can see, its worked. there was a time when we were unknown... people were asking who we were. now many of you are gonna comment going, "vultures" or some other dribble... but in the end, whos gonna be here... and whos not

TRUE is still here.

HD is not.

DeletedUser7179

They also say actions speak louder than words Dubby.

Don't forget to show him some love too.:)

Now that would be a sight for sore eyes! An attack from dubby that wasn't a fake! I think i'd fall off my chair!

DeletedUser7179

Wow your still bragging about an attack in July???? Thanks for proving a point!! They should call you ''Dummy the Turtle'' that name would fit you sooo much better!

DeletedUser4320

Bragging? I merely falsified your feeble attempt at discrediting me by posting an attack that wasn't a fake. The reason for it being from July was because I chose an attack where I nobled your village. I could have chosen an attack from November, but where would the fun in that be?

So instead of resorting to name calling, perhaps you could do the same and post a report where you noble a village of me.

Turtle is who turtle does as the saying goes.

DeletedUser7179

Well I've attacked u a few times as you know! Learnt a lot about how to beat u from the last time! Lets see how cocky you are in the next couple of days!

Funny you didn't find an attack on me! Whats the matter don't like losing nukes?? Yeah u took 3 villages that I had only just taken off True members in an area u know full well I couldn't support in time! But hey if thats winning to you then your the best dubby!!

Name calling?? I believe you were the first to call me Mouseheart???

Heres some interesting stats for you dubby!

Side 1:
Players: DubbyTheMule
Side 2:
Tribes: W~A~R

Timeframe: 24/06/2010 00:00:00 to 22/11/2010 00:05:53

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 70
Difference: 47

chart

Side 1: 199,575
Side 2: 653,801
Difference: 454,226

chart

Side 1:
Players: Lionheart123
Side 2:
Tribes: TRUE

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 9
Difference: 82

chart

Side 1: 782,338
Side 2: 84,771
Difference: 697,567

chart

As you can see I've gained a net difference of 697k points from you and your mob, how much have you gained?? Oh wait! u have lost 454K!! U can keep those 3 villages you are so proud of taking from me! I'll keep the 91 i've taken from you lot!

DeletedUser4320

Well I've attacked u a few times as you know! Learnt a lot about how to beat u from the last time!

I take it as a huge compliment that you have used several months of studying time and the involvement of your tribes mates to learn how to beat me, a player which the conglomerate you are hiding behind outsize by a huge factor.

So; thank you for the kind words.

Lets see how cocky you are in the next couple of days!

I'm never cocky, just fact oriented.

Funny you didn't find an attack on me! Whats the matter don't like losing nukes??

Uh, the first attack I posted to falsify your dig was an attack I made on you.

Yeah u took 3 villages that I had only just taken off True members in an area u know full well I couldn't support in time!

Spoils of W~A~R 03 (454|772) K74 10,065 Lionheart123 [W~A~R] DubbyTheMule [TRUE] 2010-07-15 - 00:47:38
Spoils of W~A~R 03 (454|772) K74 11,059 Griffs [true4] Lionheart123 [true4] 2010-03-07 - 20:47:44

4 months was not sufficient time to get support in?

Heres some interesting stats for you dubby!

As you can see I've gained a net difference of 697k points from you and your mob, how much have you gained??

I have gained 1,437,918 from me and my mob.

U can keep those 3 villages you are so proud of taking from me! I'll keep the 91 i've taken from you lot!

Mintage! You abandoned your tribe because you didn't have the backbone to fight a fight where the odds would be against you and joined the enemy because they were larger. And now you are taking pride in taking villages from inactive players from the very same tribe that you betrayed.

What a fantastic team player you are, it really shows your character as the saying goes.

DeletedUser7179

Well dubby if I had spent all my time attacking you then you could be proud that you beat off a player like me but unfortunatly your ego cannot justify in any way I have spent my whole time attacking you!

I will give you your due your a half decent player who is good at sniping trains!(only reason you have survived this long) but this time when I attack I will be using different tactics! Hey if it works then well done me if it doesn't then fair play!

If I had no belly for a fight Dubby why would I have traveled so far (and be one of the 1st from K75) to make it across to fight Macro?? A fight True should have never got into!! Now we are fighting GF Why would I have traveled over 100 hours to take 12 villages on the frontline including taking the 1st 2 villages from the enemy for my tribe??

W~A~R were never an enemy to TRUE while I was there and were not for at least a month into joining them, Like I have said a million times but nothing seems to sink into that skull of yours! I left true because they had 2 tribes full of innactives with 10 or so half decent active players, the rest were dead wood and they refused to do anything about it! 10 players fighting alone can not win any tribe war! So I decided to leave and join someone who did have the ability to fight and win a war!! Those 10 players were offered the chance to join but refused (seriously dumb move)
Any one of W~A~R, HD or STORM or pretty much anyone else could have beaten TRUE in their sleep what was the point of staying to fight for innactives??? For my ego?? No need!!

Well enough talking you have plenty of attacks incoming! Would be nice to see how you will deal with this wave! Lets see what the score is between us by the end of the week! If you are still beating me! I will take my hat off and say well played!!

DeletedUser4320

You have a belly for a fight as long as you think you have the upper hand, but as soon as that isn't the case you will betray anyone to join the top dog.

I just cannot see how that is a commendable trait in a war game, to me it it is more of the coward's way out of a fight as the saying goes.

Following that course of action all should just merge into one tribe (much like what W~A~R have done).

DeletedUser7179

NO innactives should be eaten and as quickly as possible and if need be recruit players from other tribes/ally's to fill the tribe and ensure expansion! The game is about winning dubby, not proving you can turtle or snipe a train! What is the point in spending a year or so of your time sitting there building up just to lose because you do not have a tribe to fight with!
I'm happy now where I am in W~A~R and will fight to the end with them! But even tho we are now the biggest and strongest in this world if they all quit 2moro and I was left fighting alone like I was in TRUE then sure I would leave and join someone who was fighting! But that won't happen!
I'm sure all of the new recruits here ca tell you this tribe is the best well oiled fighting machine they have been in! We fight together Dubby the way a tribe should!