W~A~R starts Devolution

DeletedUser4320

Then you have made the assumption that they have troops in them before conquering, which isn't necessarily true.

Assumptions are the mother of all <expletive>-ups as the saying goes.

:)

DeletedUser

Then you have made the assumption that they have troops in them before conquering, which isn't necessarily true.

Assumptions are the mother of all <expletive>-ups as the saying goes.

Well I know that at least some of them had troops in as you have found out :)

DeletedUser7179

U will get ust to Dubby's attempts to be funny! Only the doughnuts from TV seem to enjoy his posts!

DeletedUser

U will get ust to Dubby's attempts to be funny! Only the doughnuts from TV seem to enjoy his posts!

MMMMMMMMMMMM Doughnuts

Dubby is very amusing, and has done an excellent job holding out for two weeks.............not sure what kind of clock W~A~R use to measure those two weeks tho :lol:

DeletedUser7179

Ur right Dubby and Keef have both done well while we have taken 2 thousand villages off them and their tribe mates! and have made war on other lines!! Last 2 left standing from TRUE! Commendable!! But don't worry won't take us that much longer!!

DeletedUser

Ur right Dubby and Keef have both done well while we have taken 2 thousand villages off them and their tribe mates! and have made war on other lines!! Last 2 left standing from TRUE! Commendable!! But don't worry won't take us that much longer!!

Another two weeks? :lol:

DeletedUser4320

By the looks of things I will still be waiting for Lionheart123 to tip his hat as he said he would.

DeletedUser4320

Dubby and Keef have both done well while we have taken 2 thousand villages off them and their tribe mates! and have made war on other lines!! Last 2 left standing from TRUE! Commendable!! But don't worry won't take us that much longer!!

:lol:

DeletedUser4320

Moaning? Look again and I think you will find that I was laughing.

DeletedUser4320

It has now passed more than two weeks without any postage in this thread, sad times.

Let us get the discussion back on track and bubbling, we can start with analyzing this quote by Lionheart written half a year ago:

I don't see any compliments involved for true at all!! Shaun is saying he wanted a quick kill rather than sending troops several k's away! I'm sure if shaun wanted to spend months taking true villas he would have done it alone!

Discuss

DeletedUser8829

Good day Forum peeps.. I do believe this is Captain Sharpe's (UK Server name) first post.

Just to let you all in on the war.

TRUE 1 have been long term targets of the W~A~R/H D alliance for months.. We have been planning this for a while.. Everything (devious and no so devious) has been planned and executed well.. War/HD have taken in their best players and I think Shaun and I will both say that they are good players.. The MACRO war was great for us as we were going to get MACRO to attack anyway but TRUE/TUF saved us the trouble so we just easily defended their villages and TRUE didn't know what hit them.. We then pulled out, grabbed the remains of their tribe to replace our inactives and cracked on with phase 2 (DECEPTION).. Now this phase was all about dividing TRUE before we jump on them... Now again shaun was partly playing bad cop, I was being nice.. we blocked TRUE in big style and then both leaders started to get TRUE to believe the other would attack first... Poor chance didn't stand a chance.......

Now both shaun and I DID indeed send mails to them attempting to recruit them.. however, do you think this was part of the game??????????

Anyway, as for H D jumping on the gangbang.. I think shaun will confirm we were always going to join in and just nuke away.. TRUE can fight and scrap as much as they want but if we leave them all their villages and just kill their troops what are they going to have left in 14 days??????????? VERY VERY VERY LITTLE....

Easy, as for my OD.. I don't give a crap to be honest. I have ended up being quiet on this world, having to basically just eat etc etc.. But you will never know but I have provided ALOT of support to players from my tribe and other tribes.. If I got he OD I would indeed be up high but as it stands Im not.. If you don't rate me, well Ill get over it I am sure...

So, good luck TRUE. It was fun playing with your minds.. shaun and I were laughing at your for months.

Rgds

Sharpe.

Welcome everyone this is my first time in here, i'm new in this :)

I've been playing this game for maybe 5 or 6 mouths in UK2 and i really like it, i spend most of the time playing, i've faced some players already, one of them is DubbyThe Mule that i respect for being capable of conquering some vills to me :)

Well i'm in the same situation has TRUE, i've created a new tribe named Holy Knights Of The Realm, and lemon1990 is there and being sitted be captain sharpe, he says that i can trust him, but after i read all this i think i can't no matter what he says...

What do you guys think i should do? (Honestly)

DeletedUser

Captain Sharpe is an incredibly trustworthy player.

Honestly though... if I was you I'd make my mind up on my own as putting a statement like the one above out onto the externals will throw up a whole different range of opinions.

War is never clear cut... what may appear devious to some may actually be a strategical master piece to others.

Edit: forgot to say Welcome to W2 :-D

Last edited by a moderator: