W~A~R starts Devolution

DeletedUser

daOscar said:
Not so great for TRUE..... anything is possible. I hear that the W~A~R disband tribe button may be used soon.

Being a Forum MOD and All I thought placing Propaganda and being Biased to another tribe wasn't exactly professional?? Especially for a TW MOD.

I can Confirm W~A~R have no intension on pressing Disband Tribe. Unless your many Spies you have in our ranks manage to make their way into the council.

DeletedUser4320

Stats for last week

Side 1:
Tribes: TRUE
Side 2:
Tribes: W~A~R

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,235
Side 2: 8,955
Difference: 280

chart

I did get some healthy amount of ODD too!

image.php

That some members of W~A~R finds it more important to waste their nukes and time at TRUE instead of fighting G.F is a huge compliment as the saying goes.

Good times!

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8772

Stats for last week

Side 1:
Tribes: TRUE
Side 2:
Tribes: W~A~R

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,235
Side 2: 8,955
Difference: 280

chart

I did get some healthy amount of ODD too!

image.php

That some members of W~A~R finds it more important to waste their nukes and time at TRUE instead of fighting G.F is a huge compliment as the saying goes.

Good times!

Wow dubby, impressive stuff mate! Still taking the michael out of WAR after all this time! Hope you carry the true tribe to the end mate!

Mallard

DeletedUser7215

not long now dubby we will have join up and can do some tag teaming on WAR :lol:

DeletedUser

Almost time dubby? The map down there is looking very nice at the moment especially with all those newly made 10k barbs that magically appeared over the weekend.

Did you see the barking Chihuahua has returned?

DeletedUser7041

It be a shock to me if dubby was to join gf but this game is full of shocks.

DeletedUser4320

TRUE until the end mate!

Mostly to stick it to the naysayers as the saying goes, I'm nicknamed the mule for a reason.

DeletedUser6796

I saw this the other day and thought you were actively recruiting...

Secret recruiting drive

Aside from that, though.. you've become an institution - seeing the ends of those who thought you should be IN an Institution.

DeletedUser4320

They are not mutually exclusive as the saying goes.

Perhaps I really should be an institution in an institution as the saying I just invented goes.

DeletedUser4320

Well, seeing that STORM!, H D, ~SF~, DKNY and W~A~R doesn't exist anymore, I guess TRUE win this one by default.

Cheers for the war lads, it was a good one as the saying goes.

DeletedUser7215

well done dubby mate nice to have you on board with us now let kick some tv ???? :lol: