W.A.R vs EvoLTR : The Conquest for UK10

DeletedUser5582

if we must do animal impressions in pictures (and am hoping we won't go for an encore unless you can do a surprised Gibbon) can we try and pop our pictures into spoilers.

If this is going to start a trend then suggest you take it to the tavern....

Please don't spam Clamju

EDIT: Sigh well I guess we failed on the non spam request so have moved the posts here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5774

if we must do animal impressions in pictures (and am hoping we won't go for an encore unless you can do a surprised Gibbon) can we try and pop our pictures into spoilers.

If this is going to start a trend then suggest you take it to the tavern....

Please don't spam Clamju

EDIT: Sigh well I guess we failed on the non spam request so have moved the posts here

I apologize. But it was on topic Jo.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
And your account has way more internals that mine. :)

Your account? lmao. ah, i guess your gonna buy a name and stick it on the account :icon_rolleyes: you done very little only say you had quit the account lol, and then we interfered enough for you to return and pick a browser game over RL :icon_razz:

ego? thats not ego, thats jus plain silly

DeletedUser

Your account? lmao. ah, i guess your gonna buy a name and stick it on the account :icon_rolleyes: you done very little only say you had quit the account lol, and then we interfered enough for you to return and pick a browser game over RL :icon_razz:

ego? thats not ego, thats jus plain silly

I think the views of Last Wish say otherwise. He openly stated that I have done more on the account now. I think I'll listen to him thanks.

DeletedUser

How funny it is to read someone comments who actually have no clue what they talking about. Judging Ade, not knowing his involvement into running account. So let's cut the crap.

Adellion did pretty well, after myself moving to play TWM he was running account (with myself hardly logging in), and guess what, he was able to keep up #1 without internals, which at the time ODA proves that. While others where climbing ranks through all sort of merges and acc internals R2R acc wasn't. Due to his lack of time, acc couldn't keep with farming compare to others, despite having co's which were logging in, but wasn't farmed properly as suppose to be.

On top of that, if you think Ade quited account while there where incoming from WAR, (guessing WAR members claiming that to build up their micro-egos) you are wrong. Long time before WAR tickling Ade was considering quiting or finding different co's. We even spoke about this over phone, if I don't mind. I trusted him and his judgments, I had minimal to none intentions to come back and continue playing uk10.

Like it or not, thats what happen. He didn't quit, he didn't fail. Under him R2R was run pretty well (from time to time i was on account to see, and help a bit). He keep up #1 despite many others doing internals. The fact that he quited, WAR tried their luck (wonder why..?) and I assume he came back to help new players mean only one thing. R2R is still there, doing fine.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
after myself moving to play TWM

moved away? you run away because your a start up player, not close to a decent mid game player
he was running account

he was farming
(with myself hardly logging in), and guess what, he was able to keep up #1 without internals

untrue
which at the time ODA proves that. While others where climbing ranks through all sort of merges and acc internals R2R acc wasn't.

untrue again

Due to his lack of time, acc couldn't keep with farming compare to others

i dont farm, not since before xmas

On top of that, if you think Ade quited account while there where incoming from WAR

your doing my thinking? never stated it anywhere

(guessing WAR members claiming that to build up their micro-egos)

egos are only clearly evident in kiddy run evol tribe

Long time before WAR tickling Ade was considering quiting or finding different co's.

and he still hasnt :lol:

We even spoke about this over phone

big clap, rep earned

He keep up #1 despite many others doing internals.

kept up with evol internals maybe

The fact that he quited, WAR tried their luck (wonder why..?)

umm, coz its a war game and W.A.R attack when provoked

R2R is still there, doing fine.

not for long :)

DeletedUser3312

moved away? you run away because your a start up player, not close to a decent mid game player

he was farming

untrue

untrue again

big clap, rep earned

I read all this. Criticizing Adellion when he has (By a mile) the most ODD in this world. Really, you shouldn't be looking at his faults but at yourselves for the God-Awful lack of communication, coordination and success. :icon_rolleyes:

I blame the leadership.

DeletedUser7369

I read all this. Criticizing Adellion when he has (By a mile) the most ODD in this world. Really, you shouldn't be looking at his faults but at yourselves for the God-Awful lack of communication, coordination and success. :icon_rolleyes:

I blame the leadership.

sounds like you seen all there is to see :icon_biggrin:

In response to gixxer ->Ade did find replacement players. they weren't up to the task so he took over defending the account again with minimal time left and very low activity levels.

WAR respond when provoked? Not true, Ade provoked you many times and yet you waited until he announced his retirement to attack the account provoking you.... interesting.

Kiddy led evoL? who is this evoL you speak of? EvoLTR is led by a bunch of us that would love to be young enough to find this insulting rather than just amusing.

Finally, in response to your comments about ade keeping pace with the evoL internallers yes he did. he also stayed at rank 1 ahead of everyone else and i dont therefore see the relevance of your comment....Care to enlighten?

DeletedUser10156

I see the forums are full of the usual drivel about how wonderful Ade is.
emoticon-00118-yawn.gif

DeletedUser9170

Yo war will do you so bad evol will be licking the rim!:D
ha ha ha :)

DeletedUser

Last Wish would crush you. Consider yourself fortunate that you were not in his 15x15. He put Refuse to Recognize at rank 1 within three days of starting the account, matching Nauzhror and Jchilds on many occasions. Show some respect. Though I forget, you are lacking in that faculty, hence you incur my disrespect in return. I rarely go out of my way to trade blows verbally with GIXXER, but some of his comments are begging for the harsh side of my tongue.

he was farming

With less plunders than you and more looters still. Have you managed to scrape a looter yet? :p

untrue

I've only taken 4 internals in my entire time playing the account. That was cold-fusion. All others were taken by force (though I accept some of my targets may have been inactive... either that or they were that rubbish).

untrue again

Wrong. Be silent.

11k plunders, no looters, trolololol, no point farming when you suck at it.

No comment.

Yet you have the most unwarranted ego on UK10. Mine might be bigger, but at least I can control it to an extent. You were an arrogant that constantly disrespected the NAP because you didn't like it, despite it being set in stone. Nor did you do the honourable thing and cancel it first, you attacked, then cancelled. Ofc, we know your arrogance and foolhardiness, and we were prepared for your idiocy. You have no right to your ego, curb it until you are able to achieve greatness at both startup and mid/late-game. I do not claim to be stellar at startup, but I am (as proven on this world, on U liek Mudkipz? and on R2R) better than you.

Heh, I just enjoy coming back on these forums to goad you about your failures and laugh at your slave peons like Clara and WATS MY NAME who attempt to defend you. In Clara's defence, at least she puts a reasoned argument, but fails to realise no one is buying it cause the forum spectators know better. WATS MY NAME I will not bother commenting on. We need a laugh.

big clap, rep earned

Yes, we have kept in touch via phone from time to time, its quite useful when discussing serious issues. LW has not got a mic on his laptop so skype calls are not quite so fast.

My account was rank 1 and ahead of you with almost no internals. You have 30+ internals, I've had 4. If we removed the points gain from all internals I'd lose around 36k (9k x 4) GIXXER would probably lose about 270-300k's worth of points. Clara is an internal. Merging accounts is internalling too.

Your attacks suck. Thank you for the 8M ODD gain, in return for 4 villages. That OP failed and you know it. I commend you for trying however, your execution was not bad at all. You just picked a target that was deceptive enough for you to attack, but failed to consider if I would return and the losses you would take. You should also consider zipping Clara's mouth for her next time, as she was responsible WARs heavy losses.

I doubt that. If it takes 300 nukes for GIXXER to take 2 villages off R2R, I have a further 80+ villages, so it would probably take him another 24000 nukes to wipe me out. And ofc give me about another 640M ODD in the process.

Red.

I see the forums are full of the usual drivel about how wonderful Ade is.
emoticon-00118-yawn.gif

Its cause you're wrong. Wrong people are attacked by everyone on the forums cause they are wrong. Wrong people are usually too headstrong to realise they are wrong. Such as yourself. I'd advise being silent in your "wrongness" but ofc, you are too headstrong to reason with so I will permit you to type more drivel just so I can have the pleasure of embarassing you and verballing cutting you to pieces in much the same way I cutted your tribe's nukes to pieces.

Please enjoy those 4 villages. Its the least I could do. :) x

DeletedUser5774

Now all we need is for Ade to take back those four villages. :3

DeletedUser9170

Oh i'm just there for laughs:) true true true:) . . . Only thing to say is your ego sucks and if gix internals got him 300k points then we remove that so down to 900k . . . So his on top of you and better . . .so don't talk about internals coz you suck. . . Your like an ant infront of gix. . . :) gix still ahead even if no internals by like 150k:) and call me no0b coz i know i am:)

DeletedUser

Oh i'm just there for laughs:) true true true:) . . . Only thing to say is your ego sucks and if gix internals got him 300k points then we remove that so down to 900k . . . So his on top of you and better . . .so don't talk about internals coz you suck. . . Your like an ant infront of gix. . . :) gix still ahead even if no internals by like 150k:) and call me no0b coz i know i am:)

The account has been inactive. Compare it to before I quit, when GIXXER was not as large. :)

DeletedUser5175

Operative word? My account

I heard someone's quitting on a different world . . . quick you might be able to get there account *sigh*

DeletedUser

Operative word? My account

I heard someone's quitting on a different world . . . quick you might be able to get there account *sigh*

Refuse to Recognize is my account. Or are you suggesting the account defended itself against your onslaught by itself? Please... I know its hard to accept that your troops were routed by my excellency, but better to be beaten by me then by some kind of computer controlling the account to defend itself.

R2R being taken over is the sole reason why EvoLTR hold a significant presence in K55. This isn't about me taking over an account. This is about Ska licking his wounds and soothing his unwarranted ego because he knows full well that had I not made the decision to abandon my (well loved) former account and take over R2R, WAR would take K55. Do not be fooled by Ska merely looking out for his tribe's own interests. The EvoL Council specifically requested my presence be transferred to R2R because it was felt only a player of my calibre would be appropriate in facing against the odds numbers and standing firm. If in doubt, please refer to Last Wish's comments above... a player, I might add, that would have made your tenure on UK10 most shortlived if you were anywhere near him. Give thanks to your distance from him and indeed, most of the ex-Pandas, for that matter.

I think your nukes (or lack of them) can attest to my abilities Ska.

DeletedUser

On top of that, if you think Ade quited account while there where incoming from WAR, (guessing WAR members claiming that to build up their micro-egos) you are wrong.

Not one member of WAR said that. Seems to me like a bit of a frabricated lie, as we all knew Adellion left a while back. His Ode to Jealous Lover was an excellent read.

The fact that he quited, WAR tried their luck (wonder why..?)

Of course you have no reason to believe me but the Op was planned a few weeks before Christmas. It was postponed till after the breaks due to several reasons, and then Adellion left. I completely understand you have zero reasons to believe me, but that's how it really was.

Having the most ODD on a world proves nothing. Adellion is a very skilled player but it takes no skill to gain ODD. It takes stacking and closing your eyes. He done very well in the op against him, but the point about ODD is pointless tbh.

And for you to comment about communication? Really? Your introduction to the entire tribe was " I am better than all of you!". One sentance and 35 of your tribemates instantly hated you. Fantastic Communications there Matty.

You were in the tribe for what 12 mins? We got no heads up about you moving in, hours after the tribelock. Your opinions and comments mean less than nothing to me mate. Jog on back to speed rounds.

I would disagree. Bazza lost 4 villas with 294k troops killed defending. Refuse to Recognize lost 4 villas with 1229k troops defending for the same village losses of 4 villages.. Thus, EvoLTR's OP has been deemed more efficient as less troops were lost for the same amount of village gains. This makes EvoLTR's OP a greater success.

Your not counting the two recaps by WAR members. WAR lost 2 villages in that op. Should have been less but Jack n Jill got lucky and done well to get support in quick.

Efficiency can be looked at by both sides. WAR lost two villages with extremely limited loss to D. I stacked one village, everything else was sniped or recapped. We had recaps set up for a lot more of the villages, but some of the attacks were so weak, my snipes saved them. To be honest, it was a nice op, but the numbers sending was small, and so made defending at low cost a lot easier.

I welcome arguments to disprove me, because I doubt any of them will hold any weight against my statistics, which, after all, do not lie.

Statistics don't lie, but interpretations and manipulations can be made. Jack n Jill's two caps are the only two I see in that op. To me that's not a successful op.

My opinions, for what it's worth, is that Adellion done very well against a good op. Considering the fact he took the account 6 hours before it landed, I'd say he played a very good game. We did hit a lot of stacks, implying a lot was sorted before he took it, but Adellion tells me that was all gotten from tribemates after he took the account. At troop speed 0.625 at 1am in the morning, that's hard to believe completely, but perhaps it is. Regardless he done very well.

That being said, I couldn't flaw our end of the op in the slightest. We got a good response from the tribe, and most members got their timings fairly accurate. I was very happy with our first main op. Sometimes ops don't work out, as many players know. That's the nature of the game really.

Pointless to mock us for only taking 4 villages for 150 nukes. It was a successfully planned and launched op. The rest is down to the defender and the gods!. I'd rather have 4 villages than 150 nukes anyways tbh. Those 150 nukes are rebuilt now, whilst those 4 villages are still in our hands.