W.A.R vs EvoLTR : The Conquest for UK10

DeletedUser3312

Having the most ODD on a world proves nothing. Adellion is a very skilled player but it takes no skill to gain ODD. It takes stacking and closing your eyes. He done very well in the op against him, but the point about ODD is pointless tbh.

And for you to comment about communication? Really? Your introduction to the entire tribe was " I am better than all of you!". One sentance and 35 of your tribemates instantly hated you. Fantastic Communications there Matty.

You were in the tribe for what 12 mins? We got no heads up about you moving in, hours after the tribelock. Your opinions and comments mean less than nothing to me mate. Jog on back to speed rounds.

When and where did I state ODD was an indication of skill? I didn't. I used it to point out the complete and utter failings from your tribe. who in the right mind sacrifices so many nukes on one player? Did you not care to think he'd just get support. Nah, really utterly terrible leadership.

You know,I was going to leave it but now I've taken a desired interest in your tribe. You'll see me around, or will you? :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not one member of WAR said that. Seems to me like a bit of a frabricated lie, as we all knew Adellion left a while back. His Ode to Jealous Lover was an excellent read.

GIXXER implied it.

Of course you have no reason to believe me but the Op was planned a few weeks before Christmas. It was postponed till after the breaks due to several reasons, and then Adellion left. I completely understand you have zero reasons to believe me, but that's how it really was.

But one would question why you chose to pick R2R as your target, fully aware that R2R would be an account with the least chances of actual success. By your logic, you were planning this assuming I would be just as active as I was before I quit... I would never use so many resources on such a formidable player. Alternatively, perhaps you underestimated R2R's defensive capabilities at my hands.

Having the most ODD on a world proves nothing. Adellion is a very skilled player but it takes no skill to gain ODD. It takes stacking and closing your eyes. He done very well in the op against him, but the point about ODD is pointless tbh.

It depends how the ODD is gained. I'm sure you'll agree the majority of my 85 villas were not stacked when you landed. You will also agree that I renobled at least 9 of my villages. I sniped approximately 20 villages under noble attack from WAR. So the ODD gained has hardly been due to over-excessive stacking, which is ofc, not very talented at all, as you say.

And for you to comment about communication? Really? Your introduction to the entire tribe was " I am better than all of you!". One sentance and 35 of your tribemates instantly hated you. Fantastic Communications there Matty.

No comment.

You were in the tribe for what 12 mins? We got no heads up about you moving in, hours after the tribelock. Your opinions and comments mean less than nothing to me mate. Jog on back to speed rounds.
[/B][/FONT]

No comment.

Your not counting the two recaps by WAR members. WAR lost 2 villages in that op. Should have been less but Jack n Jill got lucky and done well to get support in quick.

According to the statistics, Bazza the Brave lost 4 villages.

3 Bazza The Brave W.A.R 6 10 412.684 (ODA) 2.817.062 (ODD)

Efficiency can be looked at by both sides. WAR lost two villages with extremely limited loss to D. I stacked one village, everything else was sniped or recapped. We had recaps set up for a lot more of the villages, but some of the attacks were so weak, my snipes saved them. To be honest, it was a nice op, but the numbers sending was small, and so made defending at low cost a lot easier.

Yes, the firepower used did not match up with WAR's OP, that is a given. Effort can be looked at. Conquer to troops lost ratio is efficiency.

Statistics don't lie, but interpretations and manipulations can be made. Jack n Jill's two caps are the only two I see in that op. To me that's not a successful op.

Which is not my point at all. I'm stating that EvoLTR's smaller OP was more successful then WAR's larger OP. I am not suggesting our OP was sucessful, just more sucessful than WAR's. Which is entirely down to the defender's capabilities to do just that, defend.

My opinions, for what it's worth, is that Adellion done very well against a good op. Considering the fact he took the account 6 hours before it landed, I'd say he played a very good game. We did hit a lot of stacks, implying a lot was sorted before he took it, but Adellion tells me that was all gotten from tribemates after he took the account. At troop speed 0.625 at 1am in the morning, that's hard to believe completely, but perhaps it is. Regardless he done very well.

That was my D and the local K55 players, some of former EvoL are well aware to keep a lot of D at hand.

That being said, I couldn't flaw our end of the op in the slightest. We got a good response from the tribe, and most members got their timings fairly accurate. I was very happy with our first main op. Sometimes ops don't work out, as many players know. That's the nature of the game really.

I don't flaw the execution or planning either. Your only flaw was target choice. Your tribe became too aggravated by R2R's actions, and you let it get to you, Ska, Clara & (to a lesser extent) GIXXER is particularly susceptible to this. They are very easily goaded and their anger and frustration at my (what they class as) objectionable comments may have infuriated them to forget that in this case, there is truth behind the ego and the bravado. If they seeked to teach me a lesson, it was not to; I enjoyed the victory and my ego only enlarges from it. So it was counter-productive if the OP was fuelled by passion. If I am mistaken, then yeah I don't understand why you picked R2R beyond location, but I don't think it was wise to do so considering you are all too aware of whose on that account.

Pointless to mock us for only taking 4 villages for 150 nukes. It was a successfully planned and launched op. The rest is down to the defender and the gods!. I'd rather have 4 villages than 150 nukes anyways tbh. Those 150 nukes are rebuilt now, whilst those 4 villages are still in our hands.

Its not mocking, it is really for the comparison that...

4 villages nobled off Bazza and not renobled back by him (many more renobled) for 294k units killed compared to R2R's 1229k units killed represents a greater troop loss for WAR when comparing the two operations, for the same amount of villages lost permenantly.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
i heard the Don (ex rim me co) was sitting your account the night our op was about tohit Ade, and it was him who done most of the work.

Care to enlighten us? or was i missed informed

DeletedUser

When and where did I state ODD was an indication of skill? I didn't. I used it to point out the complete and utter failings from your tribe. who in the right mind sacrifices so many nukes on one player? Did you not care to think he'd just get support. Nah, really utterly terrible leadership.

So attacking one player is a sign of terrible leadership? Seriously?

Adellion admitted himself had he not come back we would have taken quite a few villages. Focussing on a single player is, imo, a solid tactic that has been proven countless times.

Skype Convo

What did you expect? You came on the account unannounced, a spy for all we knew. Your introduction was telling us all you were better than all of us. We've all been playing together for months now, and have built a trust and understanding with each other. You waltz in, flickering hair, expecting a fanfare parade, whilst belittling us. Again i repeat, Seriously?

Within a few minutes of talking to some of our council you threaten to spy for our enemy. Dude Evol can have you buddy.

Truth be told Matty, none of us care if your the best player since Abdo or Dubby. You came into our house unannounced, insulted us all, threatened to spy and left. What sort of response did you expect exactly?

GIXXER implied it.

I seemed to have missed that implication :icon_redface:

But one would question why you chose to pick R2R as your target, fully aware that R2R would be an account with the least chances of actual success. By your logic, you were planning this assuming I would be just as active as I was before I quit... I would never use so many resources on such a formidable player. Alternatively, perhaps you underestimated R2R's defensive capabilities at my hands.

I'm guessing mainly location was the reason, but I'd have to check with our Op Planner. I just got the mail and launched. :icon_biggrin:

It depends how the ODD is gained. I'm sure you'll agree the majority of my 85 villas were not stacked when you landed. You will also agree that I renobled at least 9 of my villages. I sniped approximately 20 villages under noble attack from WAR. So the ODD gained has hardly been due to over-excessive stacking, which is ofc, not very talented at all, as you say.

As I said previously I think you did very well defending. Matty implied having the highest ODD in the world, meant we done poorly as a tribe in the op. My point was that ODD means nothing, we done poorly in the op, as you defended well. ODD is like a nice pat on the back you get after killing some nukes.

According to the statistics, Bazza the Brave lost 4 villages.

Considering the planned recap of many of Bazzas members by the tribe was part of our strategy, I look at it that EVOL gained two villages from that op. Gaining a village and losing it within a couple of hours is not counted in my books as a successul capture. The recaps on Bazza's Villages were launched a long time beforehand. It was a planned move.

Side 1:
Tribes: W.A.R
Side 2:
Tribes: evoLTR

Timeframe: 06/02/2012 00:00:00 to 07/02/2012 08:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 8
Difference: 2

Conquer to troops lost ratio is efficiency.

If your attacking of course your right. When defending not so the case. If a player is defending effieciently, he is said to be defending his villages whilst receiving minimal losses in troops. And so sniping is considered fairly efficient, no?

Which is not my point at all. I'm stating that EvoLTR's smaller OP was more successful then WAR's larger OP. I am not suggesting our OP was sucessful, just more sucessful than WAR's. Which is entirely down to the defender's capabilities to do just that, defend.

Again I don't see it as being more successful. I see we took 4 villages in our op at a large loss of nukes, and I suspect at decent chunk out of EVOL's D. I see your op took 2 villages in their op, and medium/small losses in nukes, and very small loss in D to us.

I get the feeling we'll be banging our heads on this one for a while :icon_biggrin:

That was my D and the local K55 players, some of former EvoL are well aware to keep a lot of D at hand.

It's hard to believe but I believe you ( sort of :icon_wink: ). Regardless of stacking, as i said many times, I think you defending very well. I'm not trying to take away from that. I will give credit where it's due, and it's definitely due here.

I don't flaw the execution or planning either. Your only flaw was target choice. Your tribe became too aggravated by R2R's actions, and you let it get to you, Ska, Clara & (to a lesser extent) GIXXER is particularly susceptible to this. They are very easily goaded and their anger and frustration at my (what they class as) objectionable comments may have infuriated them to forget that in this case, there is truth behind the ego and the bravado. If they seeked to teach me a lesson, it was not to; I enjoyed the victory and my ego only enlarges from it. So it was counter-productive if the OP was fuelled by passion. If I am mistaken, then yeah I don't understand why you picked R2R beyond location, but I don't think it was wise to do so considering you are all too aware of whose on that account.

I'm tired at this stage with all the quoting :icon_biggrin:

Can't we all just get along? It's only a game in fairness. I'll see if I can get Gixxer to send you a "B.F.F." bracelet :icon_wink:

4 villages nobled off Bazza and not renobled back by him (many more renobled) for 294k units killed compared to R2R's 1229k units killed represents a greater troop loss for WAR when comparing the two operations, for the same amount of villages lost permenantly.

We don't care who owns the villages once they are blue. Again i think we're gonna be banging heads about this one for a while.

Its not mocking,

I actually didn't mean that about your comments, but rather the initial ones about our op ( Carlsberg ad, Clamju's comments etc etc. ).
Sorry I should have broken that off from my responses to you.

DeletedUser3312

So attacking one player is a sign of terrible leadership? Seriously?

Adellion admitted himself had he not come back we would have taken quite a few villages. Focussing on a single player is, imo, a solid tactic that has been proven countless times.

Yes attacking one player is a terrible sign of leadership. I have to ask, did you even bother to fake any other Evol players, or were you deluded enough to think nobody would support? :icon_rolleyes:

Solid tactic? :lol: Yh, as we can see from the result.

What did you expect? You came on the account unannounced, a spy for all we knew. Your introduction was telling us all you were better than all of us. We've all been playing together for months now, and have built a trust and understanding with each other. You waltz in, flickering hair, expecting a fanfare parade, whilst belittling us. Again i repeat, Seriously?

Within a few minutes of talking to some of our council you threaten to spy for our enemy. Dude Evol can have you buddy.

Truth be told Matty, none of us care if your the best player since Abdo or Dubby. You came into our house unannounced, insulted us all, threatened to spy and left. What sort of response did you expect exactly?

I came into your "house" said, I was coing in a sarcastic manner. Your "Leader" if we should call him that, well as we can see from the skype discussion... :icon_cool:
The players that brought up spying were you two misfits. Paranoid about spies you automatically assumed me as one. Even though I had no interest in uk10 whatsoever until I was asked to co.

I am happy to report,to all those interested in WAR that they suck. Their players are incredibly new, nobody seems to know what they're doing and Gixxer trots around like the 21st fascist leader. If Evol really do lose this war, well... All hope for uk is lost.

DeletedUser

Yes attacking one player is a terrible sign of leadership. I have to ask, did you even bother to fake any other Evol players, or were you deluded enough to think nobody would support? :icon_rolleyes:

What worlds have you played where attacking one player is terrible leadership exactly? By consistantly and aggressively hammering an account, a decent amount of players quit. Those that don't, end up getting hit hard resulting in heavy losses in troops and sometimes villages. Having a reduced troop count limits a players ability to successfully defend against constant attacks.

Focussing on a single player will overwhelm a lot of the inexperienced players, and those who are experienced will truely be tested. It's much harder for one player to snipe 35 trains landing at exact time, along with dodge many random nuke attacks, than it is for 7 players to snipe 5 trains each. Even the most experienced players can often make silly mistakes when under heavy fire.

I've played with many types of leaders, and most of them would agree strongly focussing on a single player will reap better results in an op.

And yes of course we faked other players. This is a fake limit world, but many fakes were sent to others too.

I came into your "house" said, I was coing in a sarcastic manner. Your "Leader" if we should call him that, well as we can see from the skype discussion...
The players that brought up spying were you two misfits. Paranoid about spies you automatically assumed me as one. Even though I had no interest in uk10 whatsoever until I was asked to co.

I am happy to report,to all those interested in WAR that they suck. Their players are incredibly new, nobody seems to know what they're doing and Gixxer trots around like the 21st fascist leader. If Evol really do lose this war, well... All hope for uk is lost.

Let's get a couple of things straight Matty.

Shawn, your wunderkid, was our most unreliable player we've ever had. He would chat on skype whilst others sniped his noble trains. He showed zero interest in learning, and terrible, terrible activity. Whenever incomings started he shoved a sitter on the account. To say he was a flakey unreliable player would be an understatement.

This guy invited you to co play. I was delighted to hear this, I knew you were a good player. Bless him, Shawn needed the help, even with just activity. The other co player on the account by the way had not heard anything about you coming to join the account. He simply got logged out. When logged back in, he was logged out again. He found out a short while later what exactly was going on. ( Again great communication skills Matty! )

And let's not forget the glorious introduction you gave to the entire tribe. "I'm better than all of you". Again a real ice breaker there buddy. It takes a lot for me to dislike someone, as many of my enemies can attest to. I instantly disliked you. Who do you think you are , joining an account 5 mins ago, knowing nothing of anyone on the world, anyone in the tribe, any of the history etc., declaring your better than everyone.

I'd love to know how Adellion, Jack n Jill, Beauty and the Beast, MCM, steverob etc, the great players from EVOL, would have taken that, had it happened in their tribe. I was happy when Gixxer volunteered to "talk" to you. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I was definitely mocking you.

Someone who knows nothing about this world anymore, who left months ago. Your comments are extremely valued over in W.A.R.

Don't you have some excuse to post some photos of yourself ? Think hard I'm sure you'll find a reason.

DeletedUser3312

What worlds have you played where attacking one player is terrible leadership exactly? By consistantly and aggressively hammering an account, a decent amount of players quit. Those that don't, end up getting hit hard resulting in heavy losses in troops and sometimes villages. Having a reduced troop count limits a players ability to successfully defend against constant attacks.

Focussing on a single player will overwhelm a lot of the inexperienced players, and those who are experienced will truely be tested. It's much harder for one player to snipe 35 trains landing at exact time, along with dodge many random nuke attacks, than it is for 7 players to snipe 5 trains each. Even the most experienced players can often make silly mistakes when under heavy fire.

I've played with many types of leaders, and most of them would agree strongly focussing on a single player will reap better results in an op.

And yes of course we faked other players. This is a fake limit world, but many fakes were sent to others too.

Is this a joke? It looks like you're being serious, but it obviously has to be a joke.

You only ever focus on one player if:
Your nobles are by that player's vills
Your players are capable of sending t-trains
Your players know how to fake properly.
You can hold the vills you take.
You fake atleast 5 of the enemy's players in a similar manner
You run a minor op on one of the opposing players.

Lets see how many of the above you tick. I don't think any?

Let's get a couple of things straight Matty.

Shawn, your wunderkid, was our most unreliable player we've ever had. He would chat on skype whilst others sniped his noble trains. He showed zero interest in learning, and terrible, terrible activity. Whenever incomings started he shoved a sitter on the account. To say he was a flakey unreliable player would be an understatement.
You recruited him, you had the opportunity to kick him. You didn't, end of story. Look at the figure in the mirror if you want to blame someone.

This guy invited you to co play. I was delighted to hear this, I knew you were a good player. Bless him, Shawn needed the help, even with just activity. The other co player on the account by the way had not heard anything about you coming to join the account. He simply got logged out. When logged back in, he was logged out again. He found out a short while later what exactly was going on. ( Again great communication skills Matty! )
That's a lie. I had been talking to Joker for a good few hours. He's the one who gave me the pass!

Great communication skills Kerry.

And let's not forget the glorious introduction you gave to the entire tribe. "I'm better than all of you". Again a real ice breaker there buddy. It takes a lot for me to dislike someone, as many of my enemies can attest to. I instantly disliked you. Who do you think you are , joining an account 5 mins ago, knowing nothing of anyone on the world, anyone in the tribe, any of the history etc., declaring your better than everyone.
Lets not go over the top here. I said, Hi my name's matt and in size 1 sarcastically said that I was better than everyone. :icon_rolleyes:

I'd love to know how Adellion, Jack n Jill, Beauty and the Beast, MCM, steverob etc, the great players from EVOL, would have taken that, had it happened in their tribe. I was happy when Gixxer volunteered to "talk" to you. :icon_wink:

Yh I don't care about Evol, never did still don't. I was going to join to help you lmao, but seriously working under any player like Gixxer. Well someone should be paying you for it.

Oh and tell Gixxer to change his signature. I'd hate people to believe we're in anyway associated with that guy.

DeletedUser

Sweet some lessons for me to learn. Let me get my pen and paper ready.

Is this a joke? It looks like you're being serious, but it obviously has to be a joke.

You only ever focus on one player if:
Your nobles are by that player's vills YES
Your players are capable of sending t-trainsLol YES
Your players know how to fake properly. YES
You can hold the vills you take. :icon_biggrin: Check the Settings Dude.
You fake atleast 5 of the enemy's players in a similar manner Not Sure it was a secret :p
You run a minor op on one of the opposing players. YES

Lets see how many of the above you tick. I don't think any?

You think wrong then Matty.

You recruited him, you had the opportunity to kick him. You didn't, end of story. Look at the figure in the mirror if you want to blame someone.

Gixxer had a soft spot for the lad. Bless Him!

That's a lie. I had been talking to Joker for a good few hours. He's the one who gave me the pass!

That's not what I was told, but my apologies if I'm wrong.

Great communication skills Kerry.

Lets not go over the top here. I said, Hi my name's matt and in size 1 sarcastically said that I was better than everyone. :icon_rolleyes:

If it was sarcastic matt, it genuine didn't seem like it. Everyone who read that instantly thought to themselves ****. It's a pity it all developed the way it did as perhaps we could have had fun playing alongside you, but it certainly didn't look like sarcasm. We had never met you before, how were we to know your humour?

Yh I don't care about Evol, never did still don't. I was going to join to help you lmao, but seriously working under any player like Gixxer. Well someone should be paying you for it.

Oh and tell Gixxer to change his signature. I'd hate people to believe we're in anyway associated with that guy.

I'm sure he wuv's you too :)

DeletedUser

i heard the Don (ex rim me co) was sitting your account the night our op was about tohit Ade, and it was him who done most of the work.

Care to enlighten us? or was i missed informed

i hear rim me is a great sniper :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

anyways moving back to EVOL vs WAR.... looking at the grand scheme of things (sorry cant be bothered to get bogged down with all these analysis and breakdowns of war stats....there are many on the externals who are better than me at that).....both of the tribes have attempted an op on the other and despite all the arguing the simple fact is they are quite evenly matched....anyone who thinks that ONE OP will score a major hit on the opponent is seriously deluded....i see a war of attrition...simples...who can wear the other down more (as well as activity)

FLAME AWAY!!!

DeletedUser

I'd love to know how Adellion, Jack n Jill, Beauty and the Beast, MCM, steverob etc, the great players from EVOL, would have taken that, had it happened in their tribe.

Inside joke to EvoLTR Council : TMW?

Cba to quote all the other posts you made, but I didn't notice the recaps

Someone who knows nothing about this world anymore, who left months ago. Your comments are extremely valued over in W.A.R.

Don't you have some excuse to post some photos of yourself ? Think hard I'm sure you'll find a reason.

Ok, I'll admit it, this made me laugh. Hard. Sorry Nicole :icon_redface:

anyways moving back to EVOL vs WAR.... looking at the grand scheme of things (sorry cant be bothered to get bogged down with all these analysis and breakdowns of war stats....there are many on the externals who are better than me at that).....both of the tribes have attempted an op on the other and despite all the arguing the simple fact is they are quite evenly matched....anyone who thinks that ONE OP will score a major hit on the opponent is seriously deluded....i see a war of attrition...simples...who can wear the other down more (as well as activity)FLAME AWAY!!!

^ Most definitely true. One OP will not be the be all and end all, that is for sure.

DeletedUser

woohoo ade didnt flame me!!!! MY OWN EGO GETTING BIGGER!!!!!

FLAME AWAY

DeletedUser5774

Irrelevant. I just wanted to make Adellion laugh.

DeletedUser9170

Wow first time seeing ade agreeing to something! Lol

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 24/01/2012 21:29:57 to 06/02/2012 21:29:56

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 22
Difference: 4

chart

First two weeks of the war.

DeletedUser5774

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 24/01/2012 21:29:57 to 06/02/2012 21:29:56

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 22
Difference: 4

chart

First two weeks of the war.

Bit slow.

I say this without researching the geography of both tribes, nor the tribes themselves.