W.A.R vs Mayhem

DeletedUser11866

I've told you before I was away during last week ... anything 'I' said wasn't me ... :lol:

Oh yea and just so you know, ferret was trying to wind you up lol. You really thought he quit :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13240

Only bothered in winning? Not making friends? I hope Will o baron has a decent new home then. That last message just shows how nasty mayhem really are even if it is or isn't the ferret.

DeletedUser13240

Then where is Will o Baron you snobbish vulture? :icon_evil:

DeletedUser11866

I said at the time and I will say again, I am more than happy to take any sit, whatever the situation, what sit I won't take is when i get dropped a mail before I am even awake, asking e to sit account till said person is back and by the time i read the mail 1-2 hours later, there is 5-6 trains landing within 10 mins and theres f*ck all i can do. Thats leaving a friend in the ditch.

Just ask the likes of Kiam, jake, wraith, goodwins etc how i am more than happy to help out wherever i can provided that you help me help you.

DeletedUser13240

goodwins is by far the one player of your tribe I have never spoken to yet I hate him more than I hate The Ferret :lol:.

DeletedUser

Volk sat me for a week while i went skiing, massively helped me out. However i gave him probably 2 weeks notice of this :)

DeletedUser5582

goodwins is by far the one player of your tribe I have never spoken to yet I hate him more than I hate The Ferret :lol:.

You what? How could anyone hate Furry. A nicer guy you will not meet on Uk server. Honest, dependable, loyal and hard working. A bonus to any tribe. Always optimistic and cheerful. Its would be like hating kittens or Galaxy chocolate. Impossible.

I appreciate you love Gix but come on lets have a little perspective here. Furry rocks. I have battered him when an enemy and had great chats whilst doing so (and lets face it how many folk give you verbals these days)

If hand picking a tribe he would be on my list every time as every tribe need a Furry. Only one mind two would drive you nuts but without one a tribe is well quieter but also I think a sadder place to play TW.

So please Fidel stop the hating. Furry is an absolute gem of a guy. You should apologise as you are bang out of order here. Hate sprouts but not Furry.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
I've told you before I was away during last week ... anything 'I' said wasn't me ... :lol:

That is the second time now you happened to have to go away when our op hit :lol:

Oh yea and just so you know, ferret was trying to wind you up lol. You really thought he quit :icon_rolleyes:

I would be careful here with your lies Vulture, you may just get tripped up. I know a little more about the ferret account then you think. Perhaps you might enlighten everyone before I make you look more stupid :icon_redface:

DeletedUser11866

When was the first time lol ?

WAR members always seem to know more about my own tribe than I do :icon_redface:

@yodawg oh right yea you are right :D

DeletedUser13240

You what? How could anyone hate Furry. A nicer guy you will not meet on Uk server. Honest, dependable, loyal and hard working.
Actually, I have met people a lot nicer than he sounds... Pity that none of em play anymore (except one of them plays Swedish speed) :icon_sad:.

I appreciate you love Gix but come on lets have a little perspective here. Furry rocks. I have battered him when an enemy and had great chats whilst doing so (and lets face it how many folk give you verbals these days)

I don't love him. I admire him. There's a difference. He may be slightly cheeky on forums but nonetheless he's a brilliant player :icon_cool:.

So please Fidel stop the hating. Furry is an absolute gem of a guy. You should apologise as you are bang out of order here. Hate sprouts but not Furry.
I will take back that I hate goodwins (however good he is), BUT I wont take back that I hate The Ferret... Got too many bad memories from that player on w19... And if you mean that The Ferret is a great guy, he treated me like shit when I was in ~KT~ with him and a friend of mine called I Am Your D on w19... So why I should treat him with respect? I treat people who treat me like shit as if I hated their very existence... I know that sounds evil but I'm an evil person. So get used to it :icon_twisted:

Bold

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12641

Thankyou jo for your nice words but you will have to agree i can get a little too ecxited sometimes!!!!!!!!! hahaha
now the truth gixxer please read carefully as i know you struggle sometimes
it was me on volkan account for a little bit saying i cant believe ferret has done that etc etc yes i was sitting volkan a little bit yes volkan was away and the way i see it you always op him when you know he is away hahahaha
no one was ever on my account saying ferret has quit it was me all along hahahaha
you can swear at me in messages you can try and belittle me make threats your gonna do this etc to me and my tribe,
i laugh all the time as i think its so funny
people that know do like me dont know why as i can be so annoying but i would do anything for my tribe, ask omelix goodwins etc who i support at short notice or send attacks and nobles for so they can take villas ask caz i can go on and on
i help sit players like kiam etc
you know nothing about me all these messages started because your first few messages were dam right out of order and if that was my son playing the game and i saw that message you started off with i would of took it alot further
so grow up mate play the game its about tactics and team work not 1v1 against pinky and his many sitters he claims to have
and fidel get to know me your love me also hahahaha
hugs all round
xxxxxxxx

DeletedUser13240

I know you and the rest of Mayhem well enough thanks and from my point of view your all noobs :lol:. Only johnboy-15 shows promise.

DeletedUser13240

Again I'll say that they are against EVERYONE on w19. Mayhem aren't.

DeletedUser13240

Yes it is. They spend more time fighting the coalition than they do fighting mayhem...

DeletedUser11866

And whats that got to do with us ? You are suggesting that it takes away from our achievements thus far ?