W.A.R vs Mayhem

DeletedUser360

You cannot trust people in this game, I dislike dishonest players but I also dislike players that would trust their enemies so easily, players who have suffered defeat in the past realise that they have to change to gain an advantage, unfortunately some of them take the path of dishonesty, anyone who believes the enemy are friends probably deserve to be backstabbed.

DeletedUser13101

You cannot trust people in this game, I dislike dishonest players but I also dislike players that would trust their enemies so easily, players who have suffered defeat in the past realise that they have to change to gain an advantage, unfortunately some of them take the path of dishonesty, anyone who believes the enemy are friends probably deserve to be backstabbed.

Very true, although if you ask me it's the same as RL: You cannot trust anyone there either :p

DeletedUser11866

Side 1:
Tribes: mayhem, M@yhem, psycho
Side 2:
Tribes: W.A.R, W.A.R2

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 135
Side 2: 77
Difference: 58

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,073,950
Side 2: 621,578
Difference: 452,372

chart

DeletedUser13101

If pinky was apart of W.A.R, mayhem would be running away :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser11866

Pinky account only left 10 days ago. Besides Pinky isn't going to attack WAR.

DeletedUser1303

If pinky was apart of W.A.R, mayhem would be running away :icon_biggrin:

my claim to fame, so far the only person to take a village off him :) admittedly only held for 2 hours, but it blemishes his stats of of conquers -1 LOL

as for friends in game, i only fully trust one member, and thats my RL best mate when he plays,

everyone else, including tribes mate, i always keep 1 eye open, just in case of things like backstabbin.

DeletedUser10790

Someone explain why they left please? I dont want to have to log onto skype to find out

blue

DeletedUser

Probably a gentlemanly protest, personally as an enemy i see where he is coming from, although Gix the rules allow what is happening, so maybe a review of diplomatic rules before we lose some of the best leaders to ever grace the game.

DeletedUser10790

You didnt make a point there.

Are they quiting?
They were the dukes so its unlikely to be a protest over diplomacy.

blue

DeletedUser12829

Sounds interesting ... surprised it isn`t already over the externals.

DeletedUser360

You didnt make a point there.

Are they quiting?
They were the dukes so its unlikely to be a protest over diplomacy.

blue

It really isn't anything big, basically boils down to an argument over lost privileges.

DeletedUser12641

i dont care about pinky and why he left, all i care about is my tribe lol
i think at some point we all lie in the game even if its just a small lie
what i will say is that i do have quite a few friends on tw and a few i know that if we say we wont attack each other we wont simple,
but i also know if we were in a different tribes we would attack each other but have fun doing it with lots of banter, [but would never stab each other in the back]
unfortunatly people have become abit obsessed with winning and feel the fun factor needs to come back again [ too many people thinks they are better than they actually are and tries to belittle people]

DeletedUser12478

Can I just elaborate on chanevr and his crying about dishonesty

1) the goodwins account never agreed or discussed not attacking him... One player on the account said they wouldn't attack him... The rest of us didn't agree to leave him alone

2) he stacked our villages against his own tribe (which I would class as dishonest??)

3) he supported his tribe mate against us... Therefore killing our troops even though we were his "friend"

So he was basically playing both sides and is now crying because his dishonesty has blew up in his face

Last edited by a moderator:

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
my claim to fame, so far the only person to take a village off him :) admittedly only held for 2 hours, but it blemishes his stats of of conquers -1 LOL

Unfortunately for my stats, you took the village off my sitter Lyx not me, who had incorrectly tagged your single noble as a ram. Losses are all part of the game, but single noble recaps from 6 hrs out are not in mine!! Needless to say I was a bit miffed lol.

DeletedUser11788

Can I just elaborate on chanevr and his crying about dishonesty

1) the goodwins account never agreed or discussed not attacking him... One player on the account said they wouldn't attack him... The rest of us didn't agree to leave him alone

2) he stacked our villages against his own tribe (which I would class as dishonest??)

3) he supported his tribe mate against us... Therefore killing our troops even though we were his "friend"

So he was basically playing both sides and is now crying because his dishonesty has blew up in his face

Past tense action applied in current happening conditions. On a few occasions after I did explain that i cannot defend you with defensive units. I did inform you that I would defend Tayls in a limited manner.

And I did and will... He is a friend and as such. I will defend him against anyone. But thats all past tense right now. In any case its a shame to always see the big boys attack the minors in a tribe. Dont cry when a tribe actually helps them and wont allow them to be bullied. Tayls is well liked and deserves the help. I was assigned two villages to defend. The rest was defended by the tribe. And pretty damn good going I would say. respect to WAR for defending a minor.

My profile on the other hand is not well liked in the tribe. Plus they are aware of my relationship with the old Alpha members. So I cannot rely on the same loyalty from them as new tribe members. That is normal and I expected that. My experience is that I enjoyed my time spent with WAR and when they undertook to do something they always did it. Pretty much the same as the old Alpha tribe.

TW state that representation by one owner applies to all players. Decency suggests that non acceptance of the actions of one profile member should at least be conveyed to the other party. Normal practice would be to issue a warning to the other that an agreement is being terminated with time limit. But thats normal right. TW does not expect normal. So there is no problem to wait till your friends are offline and then quickly noble them.

Doesnt matter now. TW has confirmed that we are allowed to lie to each other. And deceive each other as a accepted strategy regardless of any promises made to the other. So there you go. Your fine.. You can keep doing it. We can all simply deceive each other at will. Its allowed in game and can be considered as one of the skills required to win.

So no more crying about being deceived from me. The rules allow us all to be in game liars... so lets rejoice... lie..deceive ...and have our fun.