W.A.R vs Mayhem

DeletedUser10156

My profile on the other hand is not well liked in the tribe. Plus they are aware of my relationship with the old Alpha members. So I cannot rely on the same loyalty from them as new tribe members. That is normal and I expected that. My experience is that I enjoyed my time spent with WAR and when they undertook to do something they always did it. Pretty much the same as the old Alpha tribe.

I'd like to draw your attention to this post http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showt...ht-s-on-W-A-R2&p=430711&viewfull=1#post430711

I don't think I've ever personally mentioned anyone else in our tribe on this forum. You weren't disliked at all, I couldn't have cared less who you knew in Alpha. We've played alongside many members of Mayhem in previous worlds. Hardly matters as long as you play faithfully to the tribe you are in on this world.

However I don't expect those Mayhem players to be honest with me within the realms of the game. I'd find it a bit weird and probably just give up talking to anyone who lied about stuff outside of the game (I'm too old for that sort of rubbish) but I do expect them to try and deceive me in game. That is part of it. You bluff in many games, its a tactic not cheating.

Yes you were played but its not the end of the world, if you enjoy the game then carry on. I find the best way to avoid being deceived is to not talk to the enemy.

**whispers** we're not really enemies you know, we just play on different teams. You wouldn't expect a member of an opposite team to help you win, thats not how games work

DeletedUser10790

And the fact he hasn't publicly tried to dethrone dabookman

blue

DeletedUser10156

That would be a seriously silly thing to attempt, they might send Tracey back to us!

DeletedUser11855

Who is maintaining this, can we get an Cap update please

DeletedUser12641

Unfortunately for my stats, you took the village off my sitter Lyx not me, who had incorrectly tagged your single noble as a ram. Losses are all part of the game, but single noble recaps from 6 hrs out are not in mine!! Needless to say I was a bit miffed lol.

seriously mate get a grip we could all say you never took the villa off me as i wasnt online
it was just a funny saying he is so proud of that cap but in a humourous way not a dig,
this is what im saying about players thinking there fantastic,
just take it like a man you lost a villa we all lose villas we are only human dont blame other people accept responsibility DDDDDDDDDDD

DeletedUser6695

seriously mate get a grip we could all say you never took the villa off me as i wasnt online
it was just a funny saying he is so proud of that cap but in a humourous way not a dig,
this is what im saying about players thinking there fantastic,
just take it like a man you lost a villa we all lose villas we are only human dont blame other people accept responsibility DDDDDDDDDDD

A 6hour out single noble would hardly take a vill off Gix, its not hard to believe

DeletedUser11866

Side 1: Tribes: W.A.R, W.A.R2
Side 2:
Tribes: mayhem, psycho, M@yhem

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 157
Difference: 101

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 383,903
Side 2: 1,280,341
Difference: 896,438

chart

http://gyazo.com/bbe4cd480fda3d3e40717edc8e157124

http://gyazo.com/4b166a8eac62fcfce81daadeee2d4516

DeletedUser11788

Annoying personalities

I thought that from his superior grammar, however, his annoyance level is almost on par.
I thought that from his superior grammar, however, his annoyance level is almost on par.

LOL CF... thats why you dismissed me from the tribe before you deserted the Alpha tribe. I tend to question things that don't make sense. Some would argue that as annoying. I guess I'm to in touch with my female side. LOL.

To be on a par with Sam... is impossible mate...I am learning though. I can snipe... I can duck.. I can millisecond train.. I can stack... and now thanks to TW clarifying the rules.... I can also spy and lie... the complete package of skills. But I still cannot do it on the speed rounds. Sam nails me there every time.

And to be as annoying as Sam...is a huge ask. But to have him as a co player is a huge benefit. I truly miss him on the account purely for the skill set he has. Communication and Relationships... better left to me...LOL.

There simply are no co-played accounts that do not present the split personality syndrome. And who can blame them its one body with different parts. The part that talks does not match the part that deals with waste. LOL.

DeletedUser13101

Spying is a nasty job. Trust me, if you want to keep your enemies respect don't spy on them... Gets you a bad reputation too.

DeletedUser6695

LOL CF... thats why you dismissed me from the tribe before you deserted the Alpha tribe. I tend to question things that don't make sense. Some would argue that as annoying. I guess I'm to in touch with my female side. LOL.

To be on a par with Sam... is impossible mate...I am learning though. I can snipe... I can duck.. I can millisecond train.. I can stack... and now thanks to TW clarifying the rules.... I can also spy and lie... the complete package of skills. But I still cannot do it on the speed rounds. Sam nails me there every time.

And to be as annoying as Sam...is a huge ask. But to have him as a co player is a huge benefit. I truly miss him on the account purely for the skill set he has. Communication and Relationships... better left to me...LOL.

There simply are no co-played accounts that do not present the split personality syndrome. And who can blame them its one body with different parts. The part that talks does not match the part that deals with waste. LOL.

I didn't dismiss you...If you took notice I quit days before the Crowd Control account as a whole quit.

DeletedUser13232

Totally agree with you there

I don't know how to interpret what you are saying - you either don't like spying or you don't care what people think of you because you 100% are spying on us in some capacity. About 10 days ago someone posted on our forums asking for a sitter, the sitter turned off the account manager and no one replied to the thread, about 4 hours later having never been attacked before by any mayhem member they all started sending during night bonus, and such.

10 days later:

Attacker: Legendary Jet
***Noble*** tomorrow at 11:32:45:367 15:01:12
***Noble*** tomorrow at 11:32:53:435 15:01:20
***Noble*** tomorrow at 11:33:29:511 15:01:56

Last edited by a moderator: