W12 Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think we should return to the glory days of W1 and W2 for the last world without the new premium settings. One that will run for a long time, and a big world. No fancy settings either.

Game speed ~ 1
Unit speed ~ 1
Demolish buildings ~ active
Morale ~ active (time based)
Farm rule ~ not active
Basic defense ~ 20
Fake limit ~ not active
Research system ~ Simple research system

Church ~ not active
Automatically growing barbarian villages ~ 3000
Bonus villages ~ Advanced bonus villages
Cancellation period for attacks ~ 10 minutes
Cancellation period for trade ~ 10 minutes
Night bonus ~ active from 0:00 until 8:00 o'clock
Beginner protection ~ 15 days
Maximum relation Attacker : Defender ~ 20 : 1 for the first 60 days

Tribe numbers : 50

Units

Archers
Scouting system ~ The scout can see troops, buildings and resources.
Paladin ~ can find Advanced items

Nobleman
increasing noble prices Gold coins
Rebuild lost noblemen cheap active
maximum noble distance 100 Fields (adds up to about 58 hours duration)
Loyalty decrease for noble attacks 20-35
Loyalty increase per hour 1

Configuration
opponents defeated ranking active, depending on points
account sitting active

restriction for permanent account sitting 30 days in any 60
free trade active, limited by the time of the start of the player on this world
sleep mode not active
Map system Plus / Minus - System
New map graphics Yes
Orientation active

DeletedUser6603

I agree, we should be looking at something similar to one of the early worlds. I loved the UK1 settings, and id be happy with something like the UK2 settings too.

As for your suggested settings nemesis, add in churches and id be more than happy with that :)

One thing I want to see back - miliseconds, 50 or 100ms gaps makes trains far too easy to snipe.....

DeletedUser6938

I think we should return to the glory days of W1 and W2 for the last world without the new premium settings. One that will run for a long time, and a big world. No fancy settings either.

would have to agree with you there two of the best worlds yet

those are good settings you put up also

oh and 100% world domination please

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I also agree with (most of) the recent posts for W12 settings:

- early UK World settings are good (e.g. W2)
- coins good. tech bad.
- no churches (please!!)
- and winning condition somewhere north of 80% world domination

Ta :)

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter what the tech level settings are. You'll prob be able to pay to get better ones. And sure why not while your at it, pay for a super troop that is only recruited by pp.

DeletedUser

Now now drunkymonkey, the survey is due to close any minute soon, and an overwhelming 80% have rejected the new prem features for W12, so you'll have to wait until the next world to spend all your money on new gizmos and gadgets :)

DeletedUser

Now now drunkymonkey, the survey is due to close any minute soon, and an overwhelming 80% have rejected the new prem features for W12, so you'll have to wait until the next world to spend all your money on new gizmos and gadgets :)
Simply by voting, those people have agreed to kill game "features" introductions. 1000 people voting? Pretty feeble. I bet INNO are hoping uk12 will be more of a success. Whatever the settings it will be a wake world filled with people thinking of what fun TW used to be.

On the settings, if we're allowed to be told when it's being released (which is meant to be a crime..) can we going to be told what the settings are going to look like? If not, how much pp does it cost to find this info out? and can one pay pp to reduce the final wait until release?

Edit; settings have been released.

They look pretty good. I'm fairly easy going but I'm pleased with them. Would have like to have seen some sort of haul restriction maybe but it seems all good. Glad there's no churches. They just annoy me!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

Simply by voting, those people have agreed to kill game "features" introductions. 1000 people voting? Pretty feeble. I bet INNO are hoping uk12 will be more of a success. Whatever the settings it will be a wake world filled with people thinking of what fun TW used to be.

On the settings, if we're allowed to be told when it's being released (which is meant to be a crime..) can we going to be told what the settings are going to look like? If not, how much pp does it cost to find this info out? and can one pay pp to reduce the final wait until release?

Now now Monkey the settings have been released as per your wish and also when the world starts. Alas we have been forced to bill you 500 premium points to do this :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Now now Monkey the settings have been released as per your wish and also when the world starts. Alas we have been forced to bill you 500 premium points to do this :icon_eek:
/runs and hides :icon_sad: then changes IP...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser2550

Well the settings are out

Speed: 1
• Unit Speed: 1
• Noble: Coins
• Noble Distance: 100 fields
• Smithy: 15 Tech
• Archers: no
• Paladin: no
• Bonus Villages: No
• Barbs Grow to: 1500
• Church: No
• Choice of starting location: Yes
• Beginners Protection:4 Days
• Attack/Support Gap: 100/0
• Tribe Limit: 45
• Fake Limit: no
• Farm Limit: no
• Morale: no
• Militia: Yes
• Night Bonus: 00:00 – 07:00
• Preregistration will be active
• 100% tribal dominance after a minimum of 1 year
• Quest System active
• new_buildtime_formula (faster building times in the beginning) active

No bonus vills barbs grow to 1500 not ideal but i'll live with that
Tribe limit of 45 is ok
Coins are good

Will miss my pally though :(

DeletedUser5582

well we didn't get packets :icon_cry: although on investigating the reason behind our gifts/bribes of cupcakes I sensed an evil coinist at work

3228307683_3bf4cf30e5.jpg

but from I saw before the rest of the tweaks look very good so ty Tracey as think this will be a fighting world for many of us to enjoy.

I appreciate recent news has gone down badly so hope this goes a little way to addressing the balance and the settings look fantastic so can't wait!

DeletedUser

2 worlds in a row with no paladin, personaly i like the paladin in the game but other than that looks pretty good and i'm sure i will be playing W12.

DeletedUser4850

OK, might be missing something here, and I should mention I have no experience of tech worlds (yet!) but this states
Smithy: 15 Tech
while this states
Research System: 3 level system

Are they different settings, do they mean the same thing, what do they mean? Help! Me no understand!

Status
Not open for further replies.