W12 Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If you pre registered, then you dont get an option of where you start.

DeletedUser

[sa]There will be an announcement this weekend regarding the end of w12.[/sa]

DeletedUser3371

Thank you for your efforts, Sami.

Hmmm still, I asked a single question , abeit in a rather angry manner - justly or no - regarding what imho at this stage a request for clarification about the game mechanics of UK12 , of which the information is as pertinent to every single player still on the world, from the biggest to the smallest, to exactly the same degree.

Do only those that send you a personal mail deserve the extended version?

Finally for the record, I have never , nor has anyone that I know of suggested that this had been decided one way or the other ... in all honesty, I had almost reach the opinion that you had in fact reached the point where you would not or could not make a decision either way!
Though with every relevant post being deleted it doe make it rather difficult for me to do any fact checking before I make such sweeping comments.

We are already down to 44 players instead of the 45 we could have had simply because that person didn't fancy messing around on a dead world.

If the world ends quickly some more will hang on until they actually receive the recognition and title of being a world winner ... if it can't be changed then we will all appreciate the information almost equally well, as it will allow those that wish to quit early to do it as quickly as possible and move on.

Basically, limbo sucks and zombies rule apparently! .... but that is the name of the game ... we are all thinking of joining instead. ;)

My appologies for the double post in advance but the next 1 will probably be infracted/removed and I would hate for the fact I did say thank you not to be believed.

DeletedUser

[sa]As previously stated there will be an announcement this weekend to finalise the ending of w12.

I must say this world has been super fast to 100% domination with 3 months of the year still to go!
Limbo is indeed not the most exciting of places when a world is all but done but by the same token we can't just go pressing buttons and closing the door without considerations and safety checks first.
I perhaps should have made this clearer a little earlier but I hate to give out information and then have to change it if something alters so I tend to err on the side of caution on that front and wait until I know things more definite.

So;

To precede the announcement there will be an in game poll starting around this time tomorrow night.
It will run for around 48 hours and will ask you which of a selection of dates you would prefer as the end date.
Once all the results are in I can announce the actual final date for w12.

Please send me a pm should you have any questions.[/sa]

DeletedUser

[sa]As we all know you guys have been super efficient at dominating w12 and as such 100% has been reached some 3 months before the one year mark.

The recent poll ended yesterday and it the results are as follows:

Sun 20th Jan 2013 - 34
Sun 27th Jan 2013 - 0
Sun 3rd Feb 2013 - 1
Sun 10th Feb 2013 - 0

So, a resounding win for this coming Sunday, the 20th of Jan.

What happens now?

Well, as far as your ingame experience is concerned, nothing!
But this week is when you need to remember to copy anything you might want from your notebooks, start saying your in game and forum goodbyes and all that kind of thing.

The world will end and you will no longer be able to log in at around 22:00 on Sunday 20th January.

The win condition has been removed from the settings in order for us to facilitate the early ending of the world so don't worry about any random mails from the system - the only ones that count are the ones from me!

If however, you get any system reports or mails that concern you please send them to me via a system ticket.

Well done everyone on your dominating efficiency, I look forward to doing the winners announcement![/sa]

Edit: posted here as an FYI - it has it's own thread on w12 forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.