W1N - Mass recruitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I knew I said I would stop but hey, If you look back abdo, I said based on the condition you have spare troops. (btw, if they're gone, where are they? You have villages in the heart of W1N, which must have troops either available to stack or already stacking)

Originally Posted by marekchmiel
Anyway, I don't feel I have to continue that argument. Only a fool, or someone who clearly misunderstood me, would argue contary.
And this is not slandering the W1N member who argue against your bogus
views? :lol:

Seeing as I just stated the counter to your argument (which I had already posted) you prooved my point in either misunderstanding what I had written or subsequently ignoring it in an attempt to make yourself look good, the act of a fool in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Rather the opposite. It appears to others that for you to avoid persons pressing on that point you are calling them clueless and fools if they do press on it.

DeletedUser1942

or subsequently ignoring it in an attempt to make yourself look good, the act of a fool in my opinion.

They are rank 1 - They dont need to do much more to make THEMSELVES look good!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2722

Seeing as I just stated the counter to your argument (which I had already posted) you prooved my point in either misunderstanding what I had written or subsequently ignoring it in an attempt to make yourself look good, the act of a fool in my opinion.

Key phrase there is "in my opinion", as that is all it is... you seem bitter and
in-denial in my opinion, perhaps you need a new mentor as Dubby is clearly
a bad influence on you!

LOL! Good point Stutzy. Congratulations Abdo, by the way.

Cheers guys! :icon_cool::icon_redface::icon_biggrin:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Well, I don't feel the need to act in absolutes. I feel that would make me narrow minded and appear arrogant. The last 6 posts (between the three of you) do nothing to argue against my point. Only argue against my reasons for deciding to stop, and doiong that poorly (in my opinion:icon_wink:)

However, because I'm in the mood (not THAT mood) I will reply to your arguments regardless, infact I will do it by using your own quotes against each other, as they seem to lend themselves to it. Yay!

First we start with Abdo making an invalid point:
Now you're making assumptions we have the troops available to stack all our
front-line villages... would you be able to stack all your front-lines and rely on
tribal support if you were getting hit from all sides?

To which I replied:
If you look back abdo, I said based on the condition you have spare troops. (btw, if they're gone, where are they? You have villages in the heart of W1N, which must have troops either available to stack or already stacking)

Which leads us to Onion:
Rather the opposite. It appears to others that for you to avoid persons pressing on that point you are calling them clueless and fools if they do press on it.

Just above his post it even explains it:

And then we get:
They rank 1 - They dont need to do much more to make THEMSELVES look good!!!
(Now lets ignore the fact that just because they are rank 1 on tw, it doesn't neccersarily mean they don't want to look good on here.)

So we are left with:

misunderstanding what I had written or subsequently ignoring it in an attempt to make yourself look good, the act of a fool in my opinion.

So you must have misunderstood what I had written, which is one of the reasons why I didn't want to post, because I figured someone would.

Anyway, I'm all loving so I forgive you all. Including aga, just incase she posted anything wrong (or though it doesn't look like you have. Still I didn't want to forget you...)

DeletedUser

Nice debate guys. Can we move this to another thread though since this thread is about W1N - Mass recruiters, not about W1N - Frontline support?

DeletedUser2722

First we start with Abdo making an invalid point:
Now you're making assumptions we have the troops available to stack all our
front-line villages... would you be able to stack all your front-lines and rely on
tribal support if you were getting hit from all sides?

To which I replied:
If you look back abdo, I said based on the condition you have spare troops. (btw, if they're gone, where are they? You have villages in the heart of W1N, which must have troops either available to stack or already stacking)

Marek, I took note of your comment; "With the potential spare support from W1N
members, could those who chose not to use tribal support kept any villages they
lost"
, however, you had also made assumptions, like you have yet again above,
before and after making this comment...

...thus it's invalid and makes you look rather silly!

I do, however, agree that in an ideal situation, we would, of course, stack all our
front lines villages from safe areas. My point with TR is, we were not so much in
a position to do so, nor did we need to due to our quality of players, as the
stats are showing!

Now the simply fact of the matter is, we are fighting on all fronts and do not have
the safety of the rim (as the coalition tribes do) to send support from... we are
surrounded on all sides, thus support is minimal and players are expected to be
able to defend themselves.

Despite this handicap, we are still miles ahead of our enemies as the stats show,
this is down to our members having superior skill, activity levels and of course,
great leadership!

Now stop trying to be smart and twist things to try to make yourself look good,
because you are doing a very poor job of it... if you keep it up, you will no doubt
end up like Dubby...

...on a large number of ignore lists, because you make little sense!

Sorry jp68plus1, let's move this onto another thread id Marek wishes to continue! :)

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Nice debate guys. Can we move this to another thread though since this thread is about W1N - Mass recruiters, not about W1N - Frontline support?

Would ruin the flow of the thread.

Remember that that was opinions by players on the otherside of the world. W1N have never been accused of not able to 'handle' TR. Additionally, congrats to Abdo on reaching rank 1 and stutzy what active TR player has ever called you the hated stutzy. Oh and by the way W1N have spies in TR. Just an update there of how the war is progressing. I'm off to nuke john murray for the lols.

The bolded statement indicates how fail you are.

DeletedUser

was ant0..this is to him :)

blah blah blah i killed your 10k axes XD

DeletedUser

Are these the same as those reports against LRAG that never existed?

DeletedUser

if you want report mail me in game..same name.

DeletedUser

ooohh my eyes..im so sorry abdo my apologies..i got the wrong player...it was ant0 :( :( whoever he is

sorry abdo, i read fast and thought you were same .

DeletedUser

after youve enjoyed the report, please apologise and tell everyone im not lying :) :)...i enjoyed it aswell...and will the others when the attacks land XD...and they called me noob..tut tut tut:lol:..joking..just passing time

DeletedUser

It doesn't take any skill to stack from a nuke. You'll lose those villages soon, after all it is LRAG's continent.

Status
Not open for further replies.