W1N - Mass recruitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You say its a pathetic mistake, but surely its even more pathetic that TR fam havent made a dent on us really yet?

We havent made any big losses in this war yet, despite not actually stacking. It just goes to show, if your good enough, you dont need to stack, and can survive by playing the game smartly.

The stats show we made the right move in winding TR up and forcing them to declare, against a better tribe, our tactic may have bitten us on the behind, but it hasnt - and the responsability of that falls on TR's shoulders. They are falling apart big time!

You can argue that, and with the results to support your point it seems you made the right decision. However, if you had stacked you could of kept even more villages. If you had planned an offense you could of taken more villages. You took a pointless gamble in not preparing, and luck payed off. What if TR had been better? You could of been badly hurt because of your stupid mistake.

As I said, you guys at W1N clearly have skill. However, it was a foolish move not to prepare while provoking an attack. Which could of proved fatal if, as you say, TR had made a better stance.

DeletedUser1942

What if TR had been better? You could of been badly hurt because of your stupid mistake

Thats right - but its all ifs and buts.

TR arent better, as we were saying for weeks and weeks before - they hadnt been involved in a proper war against a tribe that werent going to crumble, and join them - so getting them to declare on us was putting them into unknown territory.

As I said, you guys at W1N clearly have skill. However, it was a foolish move not to prepare while provoking an attack. Which could of proved fatal if, as you say, TR had made a better stance.

Maybe yes, maybe no - we'll never know now - all we do know is that the goading paid off, and we didnt need to stack in order to be prepared.

DeletedUser2722

this is still the most stupid thing I've read for a while. Actually trying to force an enemy to attack you, but not preparing defence or attack. How idiotic is that. I credit those in W1N for their individual skill, and it shows. However, as a tribe (or western part of the tribe) to not prepare for war while similtaneously trying to start a fight, who's idea was that? Clearly someone needs to re-vist school. No matter how good you are at TW, that's just a pathetic mistake.

I agree with you in a sense; it would be foolish for yourself not to prepare and
have all your villages all stacked up and ready for war, however, skilled players
love to face a challenge... hence we rely on skill, not static stacks!

The stats prove our skills were superior to TR's planning and stacked front-lines,
so you're just making a fool of yourself saying we made a mistake! :icon_wink:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser2722

You can argue that, and with the results to support your point it seems you made the right decision. However, if you had stacked you could of kept even more villages

Stacking is for n00bs...

I recently fought off several thousands nukes and hundreds of nobles landing within
the space of a few days from several 10 mio+ players on .net and lost only ONE
isolated village with NO TRIBAL SUPPORT! :icon_razz:

A skilled player does not need to rely on static tribal stacks and can defend
themselves through skill and activity, of course, they will call on their tribe mates
for support "sometimes" (either to attack the enemy, or to snipe a village they
cannot, etc), however...

...the majority in TR and other n00bish tribes rely solely on tribe support and give
ODD a bad name!

I personally rate ODD above ODA and regard defending the ultimate skill!

A skilled defender is also a great attacker, as the principle is the same, only there's
more pressure in defending, thus not all attackers can defend!

So Again, Marek, you are wrong... learn how to play the game before branding the
pros foolish for using tactics you're unable to execute! :icon_wink:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Stacking is for n00bs...

I recently fought off several thousands nukes and hundreds of nobles landing within
the space of a few days from several 10 mio+ players on .net and lost only ONE
isolated village with NO TRIBAL SUPPORT! :icon_razz:

How did you beat of those several thousand nukes? By stacking with your own troops, if not your tribes. Otherwise, you just dodged which isn't really fighting off is it.

A skilled player does not need to rely on static tribal stacks and can defend
themselves through skill and activity, of course, they will call on their tribe mates
for support "sometimes" (either to attack the enemy, or to snipe a village they
cannot, etc), however...

You're right, a skilled player isn't dependant on stacking. However, only an idiot chooses not to pre-stack. Why turn down the oportunity to kill of enemy nukes if its so easily available?

...the majority in TR and other n00bish tribes rely solely on tribe support and give
ODD a bad name!

I personally rate ODD above ODA and regard defending the ultimate skill!

A skilled defender is also a great attacker, as the principle is the same, only there's
more pressure in defending, thus not all attackers can defend!

So Again, Marek, you are wrong... learn how to play the game before branding the
pros foolish for using tactics you're unable to execute! :icon_wink:

Haha, I'm yet to brand you foolish for the tactics you use. I only only brand you foolish for turning down those which are more optimum.

--Abdo--

Specific answers are in red.

On a more general note, as I sugested toward in the last answer, by not pre-stacking you are not being the best. Regardless of your strengths, it was still a mistake (deliberate or not) to not stack. An obvious mistake, which makes you look either stupid (for not realising) or arrogant for being to lazy to.

Now which one is it...

So you are wrong again Abdo, and show your poor character by repeatedly being so, and acting so rudely :icon_wink:

--Marek--

DeletedUser1942

On a more general note, as I sugested toward in the last answer, by not pre-stacking you are not being the best. Regardless of your strengths, it was still a mistake (deliberate or not) to not stack. An obvious mistake, which makes you look either stupid (for not realising) or arrogant for being to lazy to.

Marek, seriously, why would the best players need to stack??? The best players dont need to rely on tribal support, and know the best ways to defend.

The stats have shown we were not wrong to not stack - so how was it stupid?

TR's skills are not that of ours - they HAVE to rely on heavy stacking to defend a village, as there skills of some of there players arent upto scratch.

You can call it arrogance, cockyness ETC - but i like to call it confidence. W1N members are extremely confident we can defend incoming without resorting to spreading our defense thin - its why we are so successful atm against the coalition.

DeletedUser

Marek, seriously, why would the best players need to stack??? The best players dont need to rely on tribal support, and know the best ways to defend.

The stats have shown we were not wrong to not stack - so how was it stupid?

TR's skills are not that of ours - they HAVE to rely on heavy stacking to defend a village, as there skills of some of there players arent upto scratch.

You can call it arrogance, cockyness ETC - but i like to call it confidence. W1N members are extremely confident we can defend incoming without resorting to spreading our defense thin - its why we are so successful atm against the coalition.

Just because you don't need to reley on tribal support, doesn't mean you still shouldn't use it. W1N have lost villages, villages that could of been kept with some tribal support. Also, I feel I should mention Stacking is just putting troops into a village. You're still stacking if you do that by yourself, or with your tribe. However, to do it with your tribe spreads the damage, and often means more troops in each village.

Surely, you have villages in the core, which could lend support? They're safe, so why not help a fellow tribesmate, even if they're not dependant on it.

I think your attitudes here show that W1N is just a tribe of individuals. Successful as they may be, you don't seem to work together. You even percieve tribal support as a weakness, when in reality it is one of the greatest strengths in the game, and one of the reasons this is called Tribalwars. You have recruited 17 of the top 20 players and those players play with an individual method. Sadly (for me) you have enough size and skill to pull it off.

P.S. congrats on Abdo for taking rank 1. Well played.:)

DeletedUser1942

I think your attitudes here show that W1N is just a tribe of individuals.

Not at all. IF we were to ask for various vills to be stacked, then they would in a heart beat - we havent asked as we dont need to yet.

You even percieve tribal support as a weakness, when in reality it is one of the greatest strengths in the game

Tribal support isnt a weakness, its just not a way we prefer to play the game. If all vills could get stacked, splendid - but by stacking, someone else is going to possibly get short on defense.

We have got some vills stacked - vills in "isolated" positions, so we do need to do this on occasions.

W1N have lost villages, villages that could of been kept with some tribal support.

Yes, we have lost villages, but thats part of the game - none of our players have hit delete because of it, they have got on with it.

Again its all ifs and buts.

Surely, you have villages in the core, which could lend support? They're safe, so why not help a fellow tribesmate, even if they're not dependant on it.

There is plenty of support in the core - we just havent needed to cry the house down for it yet :)

DeletedUser

Haha, you may not of needed to cry the house down for support, you may be happy to lose villages, but this is irrelevant. Here's a condition for you

1) With the potential spare support from W1N members, could those who chose not to use tribal support kept any villages they lost.

If yes then I think you can see my point is proven. Whatever your opinions on the matter, if a village could have been kept without causing any harm to other W1N villages, it should have if you were being the Best. (Something called Pareto's efficientcy, where the gain of one can not increase without decreasing another, would appy here. You could have improved to no loss in other words)

If no, then I guess W1N is as a tribe is no stronger than each individual, if it can not offer support. However you are correct in saying you took the Best action.

I have a feeling it is the first, but I could be wrong. The point stands, you may not of needed tribal support to succeed, but a better tribe/player would of used it to keep villages. Therefore, you could have improved if you choose to use tribal support, so you were foolish not to. END OF.

Game, set and match me thinks :icon_cool:

(watching Wimbleden)

P.S. I think that finishs off the argument. But I understand your argument, which is essentially based around the loss of those villages being of such a number that you don't care that you could of kept them because the no. is so small. I just hope you understand my argument, that the player who would be trying not to lose any villages would have used support, therefore you should have used it (assuming your a "rational player" and don't wish to lose any village and will do all in their capability to keep their villages, as long as it doesn't comprimise themselves.)

P.P.S

Damn! That's a long winded way to say your not the best... Sorry for making you read it :icon_redface:

DeletedUser2722

How did you beat of those several thousand nukes? By stacking with your own troops, if not your tribes. Otherwise, you just dodged which isn't really fighting off is it.

Oh dear, do I really have to spell EVRYTHING out to you, Marek? :icon_rolleyes:

There's a difference between using mobile support and relying on tribal "static" stacks
to support your villages!

Now ofc stacks, along with your own mobile support does help, however, it's not some-
thing we rely on... and we cannot, due to wars on all fronts! :icon_biggrin:

And I don't just dodge...

Dodging nukes does little to fend of the enemy, you have to kill them, or they will just
keep getting fired back at you... my rank1 ODD on.net proves I kill mostly all thrown
at me! :icon_wink:

No secrets revealed here, maybe I will write you a guide when we W1N this world!

You're right, a skilled player isn't dependant on stacking. However, only an idiot chooses not to pre-stack. Why turn down the oportunity to kill of enemy nukes if its so easily available?

So I'm an idiot am I?

Kindly point to one village I have ever lost to the enemy on this world?

And again, who is winning the war... W1N, or the mighty coalition?

Yes, so like I said, we must be doing something right... but if it makes you feel
any better, call us lucky! :lol:

Haha, I'm yet to brand you foolish for the tactics you use. I only only brand you foolish for turning down those which are more optimum.

It's not required, but it was available we would, however, we are fighting on all
fronts so we are having to rely on skill and activity, whilst our enemies have the
safety of the rims to stack from and they're still getting whipped! :icon_cool:

So you are wrong again Abdo, and show your poor character by repeatedly being so, and acting so rudely

Nope, you're just in-denial and the stats are against you!

And take the log out of your eye before pointing at the spec in mine as the
saying goes!

I think your attitudes here show that W1N is just a tribe of individuals. Successful as they may be, you don't seem to work together

Even so, we are kicking your butts... the stats are on our side, so we are
obviously doing something right! :icon_wink:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser1942

1) With the potential spare support from W1N members, could those who chose not to use tribal support kept any villages they lost.

Again, its ifs and buts - there are silly reasons why one player has lost a lot of vills, reasons that could not be foreseen. Support couldnt be called to him due to this situation that arose.

then I guess W1N is as a tribe is no stronger than each individual, if it can not offer support.

As i said - support is there if needed - its just a matter of asking for it. Each individual has assessed where they stand, and know if they require support, if they dont, they wont ask. If they need support - it will be arriving in the hundreds of thousands.

The point stands, you may not of needed tribal support to succeed, but a better tribe/player would of used it to keep villages. Therefore, you could have improved if you choose to use tribal support, so you were foolish not to.

Even TR have strongholds you know - so villages in them sort of areas have been lost. They declared, and knew when they were declaring, we didnt, so they should have taken them. Maybe support should have been sent, however, in the long term, these vills will be ours anyway.
Again, it is all ifs an buts, and down to personal preferance and circumstance.

I just hope you understand my argument, that the player who would be trying not to lose any villages would have used support, therefore you should have used it

I understand where your coming from - but situations are different, tribal support has been used in some instances - but not on mass. As ive said - we can defend without stacking, TR HAVE to stack there frontline - as many of them dont know any other method of defending.

DeletedUser

I skipped most of this page, tho I did read the general part of it - AK/KA moaning that W1N should of been ready for a war but didn't, yet they are winning. The more interesting part was the propaganda spread by the Coalition that W1N were goading to scare TR off, because W1N couldn't "handle" TR.

DeletedUser1942

I skipped most of this page, tho I did read the general part of it - AK/KA moaning that W1N should of been ready for a war but didn't, yet they are winning. The more interesting part was the propaganda spread by the Coalition that W1N were goading to scare TR off, because W1N couldn't "handle" TR.

Heres what else is funny - a KA/AK duke/baron is telling W1N members were playing the game wrong because we havent stacked a lot of areas, the stats reveal we are winning, so something must have been done correct lol

DeletedUser

Thankyou, once again Onion for showing your grand ability by "skipping most of the page" and having completely understood my point and created a flawless argument in return. I'm in awe of your ability.

@ Abdo, unlike you I'm not trying to slander everything the opposite is doing (maybe I should :icon_eek:) Instead, I'm merely pointing out the folly of not prestacking villages when you were provoking attacks. W1N has lost 164 villages against TR. Those villages could have been saved by stacking. You had the available men but choose not to use them. Folly in my eyes.

@ Stuzty, Firstly, shame on you for your last post Shakes head.

To your original reply, you keep on saying its ifs and buts as if that defiys my argument. It doesn't. Just because it didn't happen, doesn't mean it wouldn't of been better. There's no if in defending your villages with more troops means more will survive and you will kill more enemy troops. (but there is a if in LIFe)

I think you realise my point.

Now what bugs me is some of Onions opinions which you agree on. Firstly, I'm not a baron/duke of Ka. I have been, but I stepped down while I had exams. Secondly, my position should have no importance on how you value my argument. Thirdly, I have already stated you are doing a fair few things correct, which you must have read so I'm insulted you would say otherwise. I merly point out your folly to not pre-stacking while provoking attacks.

Anyway, I don't feel I have to continue that argument. Only a fool, or someone who clearly misunderstood me, would argue contary.

My next argument, shall be about the indivdualism, in W1N. So prepare :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Remember that that was opinions by players on the otherside of the world. W1N have never been accused of not able to 'handle' TR. Additionally, congrats to Abdo on reaching rank 1 and stutzy what active TR player has ever called you the hated stutzy. Oh and by the way W1N have spies in TR. Just an update there of how the war is progressing. I'm off to nuke john murray for the lols.

DeletedUser1942

stutzy what active TR player has ever called you the hated stutzy.

Rc1207 on 09.06. at 14:33
Ooo, I cant take all the credit for that >.< We all helped :)

How are you today mr stutzy?
Stutzy on 09.06. at 08:07
Well, all i can say is - your welcome ;)

I need to be thankful to you also - for giving me a new name :)

There you go - TR members DID come up with the name lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2722

Abdo, unlike you I'm not trying to slander everything the opposite is doing (maybe I should :icon_eek:) Instead, I'm merely pointing out the folly of not prestacking villages when you were provoking attacks. W1N has lost 164 villages against TR. Those villages could have been saved by stacking. You had the available men but choose not to use them. Folly in my eyes.

You're providing the fuel, Marek and you're not too bad at dishing it back
yourself, it's just a pity you do not see when you're wrong! :icon_confused:

Now you're making assumptions we have the troops available to stack all our
front-line villages... would you be able to stack all your front-lines and rely on
tribal support if you were getting hit from all sides?

We provoked the attacks from TR because we knew they were plotting like
cowards behind our backs and we knew we could take them on without the
need for "static" stacks due to our superior skills and activity.
Anyway, I don't feel I have to continue that argument. Only a fool, or someone who clearly misunderstood me, would argue contary.

And this is not slandering the W1N member who argue against your bogus
views? :lol:

congrats to Abdo on reaching rank 1

Thank you! :icon_redface:

Oh and by the way W1N have spies in TR. Just an update there of how the war is progressing. I'm off to nuke john murray for the lols.

We have spies in TR? :icon_eek:

I very much doubt that, we would have to be very worried about TR if this was
the case (which we're not) and I would have heard about this... but feel free
to rock the TR boat with such rumors, lol!

As for John Murray, well if you want to lose all your troops, whilst adding to
his ODD, then feel free... you'll be making him a happy man!

Why not attack me instead? :icon_cry:

--Abdo--

Status
Not open for further replies.