W1N - Mass recruitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1189

What has happened to world 1? and even more surprising what has happened to W1N???

When i left world 1 W1N had just over 40 members, one of them me, and were going strong. Now i come back and i cry upon looking.
.....[/IMG]

I don't know who you are, and quite frankly I don't care. But for you to come comment on a world you have not been apart of for however long and declare people you played with as lesser than when you played with them is a really shocking attempt at trolling. All you are is a quitter.

DeletedUser4320

Are you suggesting we don't have a strong core of elite players?

Obviously not strong enough to dominate the world without recruitment wars, not that there is anything wrong with that as the saying goes.

You talk so much crap it's unreal.

T4H are not, have no desire to be , and have no need to be an "Academy" of W1N.

When you grow up and look upon the world as it truly is, you will realise that the comments made by you, on this forum, make you look like a complete tool. Your blind "hatred" of W1N, and whoever isn't at war with W1N, is unfounded, and reading the drivel you are constantly writing is becoming tiresome to say the least.

W1N brought about your demise on Uk1, accept it and move on. For the sake of everyone who reads, and posts on these forums...

A lot of argumentation against me and my person, but no argumentation against my position. From which tribe have we witnessed such argumentation ad hominem before?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6164

A lot of argumentation against me and my person, but no argumentation against my position. From which tribe have we witnessed such argumentation ad hominem before?

Your posts are tiresome and so poorly thought out, beyond a rabid anti-W1N stance what is your point. W1N are a fact words will not remove us, you certainly will not, so what is your point? I see someone shouting loudly every time he posts that W1N are winning and you object to how you see we have achieved that position. So your points boil down to W1N are winning and I hate them. What more is it you are trying to let us know about, you bang the same old tune out in every post. Tiresome and pointless posting by you has ruined many threads please take a hint, we know you hate W1N and hate W1N tactics and W1N strategy, you even hate some W1N players it has seemed (may just be your rabid anti W1N slant has coloured you view of people). For the sake of all our sanity shut up! Please! We have heard it and few agree with you even they are sick of hearing it.

DeletedUser4320

W1N are a fact words will not remove us, you certainly will not, so what is your point?

I'm using the privilege granted to me as a member of this forum to share my views. I am terribly sorry that you don't like my comments regarding the tribe you belong to, but fortunately enough you are not the opinion police around here as the saying goes.

As for hate, I think it is an untimely word to describe opinions a poster might have regarding an online game, but each to his own as the saying goes. I'm merely pointing out that the W1N family has played a good Machiavellian game so far with and have picked up the best of the rest in their merge wars.

I've also pointed out that there is absolutely nothing wrong with such a modus operandi, yet the members of the said family get into their trenches as they see it as a negative assessment of their achievements and starts arguing the poster instead of the post.

To then accuse me of ruining threads falls on its own absurdity as the saying goes. If you don't like what I have to say then put me on ignore. Simple as.

DeletedUser

i remember this from the early days of world 4
mass recruiters?
to be honest, i dont think you can call W1N mass recruiters if all their members are fighting in some wars and noone is surrounded completely by blue, also they seem to have good/aggressive members across the tribe.

basically, i wouldnt define W1N as mass recruiters, especialy since they merged with CHE!!! and didnt really invite any random people.
having said all that, i think W1 seems boring with only one supertribe, and no real competetion...

DeletedUser6695

Were W1N and Che!!! not always close anyway?

when i was on w1 (long time ago) there was never any sign of them warring and they were just wiping out the world 1 tribe at a time.Seemed pretty clear they would merge and this was months ago :|

DeletedUser1942

having said all that, i think W1 seems boring with only one supertribe, and no real competetion...

The coalition are trying though ;)

DeletedUser

Talking of points; What is the generally accepted list of tribes on each side (Ignoring *FW* fighting tribes on both sides)? Is this about right?

W1N, W1N., T4H, T4H-W, =T4H=, IWL, UDOG, LRAG, LRAGFO
vs
TR, TR., F.P.B, KNK, FLUX, AK, KA

Because unless I'm mistaken that adds up (pointwise) to:

420,071,797 vs 289,613,920 :S

Can someone check my maths? Oh and what happened to FIRE?

DeletedUser

p.p.s - i lol'd so hard at Kilroy joining on the 'anti-w1n' thread.....right up until i'm godly pronounced all the tribes Kilroy are currently 'involved' with on UK1 as unworthy opponents. Congrats to irjorney for seeing the quality of the poster b4 jumping on the bandwagon)

As I recall, there was very little 'lolling so hard' on your part on the anti-W1N threads when we locked horns, so to speak. Indeed, there was much frustration during our tete-a-tete.

What tribes am I currently 'involved' with, I am curious? The last time I checked I had no tribe, no connections, and only have not deleted my w1 account as I am hoping for a chance to speak to a good friend who may need me.

Whether W1N's foes are deemed worthy or unworthy is now an irrelevant question - the wars shall prove the answer, not propaganda.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

Talking of points; What is the generally accepted list of tribes on each side (Ignoring *FW* fighting tribes on both sides)? Is this about right?

vs

FIRE disbanded in defeat at the hands of W1N. Some of their members formed AMP, some when to *FW*.

As I recall, there was very little 'lolling so hard' on your part on the anti-W1N threads when we locked horns, so to speak. Indeed, there was much frustration during our tete-a-tete.

What tribes am I currently 'involved' with, I am curious? The last time I checked I had no tribe, no connections, and only have not deleted my w1 account as I am hoping for a chance to speak to a good friend who may need me.

Whether W1N's foes are deemed worthy or unworthy is now an irrelevant question - the wars shall prove the answer, not propaganda.

Kilroy

Don't you own Blackmail in Flux? You are therefore attributed to Flux. You have connections in FLux (Irjoney for example). Or do you deny he is a friend? The wars prove that our foes are unworthy, despite having almost everyone throwing what they can at us, we are winning on every single front.

DeletedUser

Don't you own Blackmail in Flux? You are therefore attributed to Flux. You have connections in FLux (Irjoney for example). Or do you deny he is a friend? The wars prove that our foes are unworthy, despite having almost everyone throwing what they can at us, we are winning on every single front.

I did co-play the Blackmail account, yes, but no longer.

Why would I deny Irjoney being a close friend of mine? This does not mean I have any influence over him and his opinions. I also have a very good friendship with Gypsyvixcent; does this mean I am attributed to W1N also?

As for their worthiness, I will let others decide. A shame W1N never did find any opponents 'worthy' of fighting, such as Che!!!

Kilroy

DeletedUser

FIRE disbanded in defeat at the hands of W1N. Some of their members formed AMP, some when to *FW*.

So as they were defeated by you, I assume you're claiming them all as refugees. Therefore attacking both tribe. So do W1N declare on FW? Or are the "victors" going to let them do what they like?

DeletedUser

vs

oh lol ur maths is indeed wrong, im sure u are not fighting udog , or lrag , yet u added them into side 1, and alot of those tribes are not fighting each other so this cannot be the coalition vs w1n/t4h/lrag/...who are also not in a coalition to break the alliance that was formed to break w1n.

so to get the right stats from the way u are calculating , u should add FW family to the coalitions side, and also all the tribes that lrag,w1n,udog,t4h,iwl are warring. to get a rounded number.

both ways , if ur gonna blame it that u are outnumbered , so be it, we have been outnumbered for the past 8 months lol .

when the coalition was formed and w1n was standing alone, we were outnumbered then, and we did beat u in the stats, actually moped the floor with TR at the first week, now T4H joined, well lol , i cant find another word than mopping the floor ,but it got worst for u since then, hmmm somehow TR now look like a floor mat. sorry but thats the truth ^_^

and on topic, mass recruiting ? plz

mass recruiting is to send random invites to boost up member count, where w1n and che!!! merged and knew exactly who to invite and who not. when both tribes were almost full of gr8 players , them coming together cannot mean anything but gr8 news , mass recruiting ? i dont think so.

DeletedUser

and on topic, mass recruiting ? plz

mass recruiting is to send random invites to boost up member count, where w1n and che!!! merged and knew exactly who to invite and who not. when both tribes were almost full of gr8 players , them coming together cannot mean anything but gr8 news , mass recruiting ? i dont think so.

Agreed, W1N certainly aren't mass recruiters. W1N is a monopoly of the elite players of w1 (and that is not me saying that there are no elite players outside of W1N, just that W1N and W1N. have a much higher concentration of them) so it is perhaps unsurprising that they struggle to find 'worthy' opponents.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

So as they were defeated by you, I assume you're claiming them all as refugees. Therefore attacking both tribe. So do W1N declare on FW? Or are the "victors" going to let them do what they like?

Any announcements from W1N will occur in due course if it is deemed necessary. Until then on this issue, we remain strictly silent and therefore ambiguous.

DeletedUser

the ones that were near W1N joined F.P.B or AMP, i doubt it, but lets see what happens...

DeletedUser7596

FIRE did not "disband in defeat" at the hands of W1N. The tribe disbanded due a split with many of their players wanting to leave to join F.P.B due to inactivity in FIRE. This in turn caused the FIRE duchess to disband the tribe and join *FW* so she could fight F.P.B. It all goes back to the bad feeling between the leaders of the two tribes following the disbanding of EXP. Most of the players who were actually fighting W1N have now formed AMP a new tribe allied with FPB. Those who were sitting comfortably in the pocket are the ones who have gone to *FW*.

According to the FIRE duchess *FW* have apparently been guaranteed a NAP with W1N and for anyone who joins *FW* to be not considered a refuge in the war against W1N also. Anyone care to confirm or deny? Also its hard to argue *FW* are on the "coalition" side imo.

DeletedUser

Agreed, W1N certainly aren't mass recruiters. W1N is a monopoly of the elite players of w1 (and that is not me saying that there are no elite players outside of W1N, just that W1N and W1N. have a much higher concentration of them) so it is perhaps unsurprising that they struggle to find 'worthy' opponents.

Kilroy

You have changed your tune Kilroy, i thought TR were supposed to be worthy opponants. :lol:

DeletedUser

Yeah, Kilroy was bigging TR up like crazy, how wrong he was!

DeletedUser

dont chat about what you don't know.

basicaly the ones fighting W1N went to FPB/AMP the ones in soft comfortable positions that want safty from W1N cause of the NAP went to FW.F
and to continue any stupid grudge they have against FPB members.... all.. very.. childish..

Status
Not open for further replies.