W1N...TR.TR OrC ORC2

DeletedUser

To clarify, the sitting of the account was handed over by the "inactive" player just after W1N nobled the first village. (they were inactive to the extent they didn't really play rather than never logging in)

So this was passed over about 9pm in the evening and we managed to noble the lost village straight back.

We then went on to lose two more villages very quickly but saved a further 3 by sniping and then another the next day by support that was sent during the evening and night.

Buchanan was stating that he came on at 3am on return from his girlfriends and provided support (he was not sitting the account) this was in addition to what had already been sent and yes there was someone still up sitting this account at the time, because we do have a few orc's with "sleeping disorders" as you call it :icon_wink:

As for the two villages lost they were then nobled back followed by a long line of support from many W1N players and a long line of stray orc nukes that continued to land sadly taking W1N support out... oops

Hope that fully clears things up :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1189

Guys guys guys, why dont you just put a ticket in, that will sort out the issue quick smart ;) Id have to say its always difficult to know if an account is truely inactive as they often just have lazy sitters who log in too see nothing is happening periodically and then log back out. Maybe the scurrilous guys at orc were setting a trap for you guys :raven:

DeletedUser

Guys guys guys, why dont you just put a ticket in, that will sort out the issue quick smart ;) Id have to say its always difficult to know if an account is truely inactive as they often just have lazy sitters who log in too see nothing is happening periodically and then log back out. Maybe the scurrilous guys at orc were setting a trap for you guys :raven:

If only Roch! If we had seen the attacks coming the 9 vils in good time would have been stacked 10 def nukes and the defence would not have had a scratch. Probably 20 def nukes each as I could have done 10 each myself.

Letting them get some of the vils and having to send many nukes to get them back is hardly sensible if there was a better alternative

DeletedUser589

I just want to state that I never believed them to have cheated as I know buch quite well and from that know he wouldn't do it.

It was just the way it was worded here on the forums, it left it open for some fun. And the response just fuelled a fire that never was.

Obviously if I was being serious I just would have sent the ticket lol

Anyway, Abdo and I had some fun so thanks lol

DeletedUser

Abdo ur calculations are quite nice , im sure u can even convince Trip at toronto that he is an awesome image to his tribe on the forums :lol:

DeletedUser

To clarify, the sitting of the account was handed over by the "inactive" player just after W1N nobled the first village. (they were inactive to the extent they didn't really play rather than never logging in)

Not active enough to see 8 noble trains coming on a five day walk though LOL.

When they did log in the first thing the owner did was panic and give up playing at the loss of a village or two. We even left him one to play from still!!

I enjoyed watching the support coming in from ORC players well after the village was taken and the throw anything approach to getting us out. Not very impressive ORC.

After 80 plus nukes ( I will call them nukes despite the fact they were in the most part a bit wet) against two villages over 48 hours we did succumb. Given that we didn't expect to get in the vills in the first place and so hadn't committed to a large stack or fakes etc it was only a matter of time. This was just a couple of players having a bit of fun. Keeping the vills was never the intention. Profound Prophet was only chosen due to position and to see if he lived up to his name.

The odd thing though was the distinct lack of nukes coming in from the larger and local players. Point whoring or leaders getting their lesser players to do their dirty work for them I wonder??

DeletedUser

thought ORC will can push W1N, but I don't see really ORC claim on the front, most in their K, it's a war of stacked village or no war?

DeletedUser

Might be wrong, but did TR just gain Top dog in one of W1Ns Ks?

DeletedUser2722

thought ORC will can push , but I don't see really ORC claim on the front, most in their K, it's a war of stacked village or no war?

Yes ORC are stacking their front lines, which is normal, however, it is very
disappointing to see their front-line members "turtling up" with no offensive
troops in their stacked villas.

Our nearest ORC neighbour; jluisdasilva for example has a paladin with
cat army in each of his stacked villages and only attacks with scouts,etc
to lure us into blowing all our nukes up there on him.

Worry not jluisdasilva, we are building ourselves up in the area and will
soon retaliate and destroy you! :icon_twisted:

And remember... your cat armies take weeks and weeks to build, where
as our nukes build within 2 weeks! :icon_wink:

Yes TR are dominant in K33 at present, however, if W1N were to eat ALL
of the remaining farms there, then I'm sure we would effortlessly regain
pole position in K33... but eating barbs is not the W1Nners way! :icon_cool:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

TR have been dominant in K33 for quite a while. Originally following the demise of UFA, W1N and TRs position at the top of that K did change frequently, but now it is settling down with TR holding a small majority I believe. Correct me if I am wrong however :)

DeletedUser1942

TR have been dominant in K33 for quite a while. Originally following the demise of UFA, W1N and TRs position at the top of that K did change frequently, but now it is settling down with TR holding a small majority I believe. Correct me if I am wrong however :)

You are correct RC, TR do hold a slender lead in K33 :)

DeletedUser

Not active enough to see 8 noble trains coming on a five day walk though LOL.

The odd thing though was the distinct lack of nukes coming in from the larger and local players. Point whoring or leaders getting their lesser players to do their dirty work for them I wonder??

??? I sent 10 or so, and many more were there if needed. Is that "a lack". As for "wet nukes", W1N send their fair share. Often the same players over and over again!

DeletedUser

Yes ORC are stacking their front lines, which is normal, however, it is very
disappointing to see their front-line members "turtling up" with no offensive
troops in their stacked villas.

Our nearest ORC neighbour; jluisdasilva for example has a paladin with
cat army in each of his stacked villages and only attacks with scouts,etc
to lure us into blowing all our nukes up there on him.

--Abdo--

And the problem with his strategy is?

yes, nothing - you said it yourself - "attacks with scouts to lure us into blowing all our nukes there on him". More fool you if you do so :)

In war it is usual for the bigger side to do most of the attacking against the smaller side

DeletedUser

i wasn't actually pointing at you buchanan. It may be that Barnaby's village received the rest of your attacks - I know you played your part and would expect you to given the proximity but it doesn't matter.

Small players were sending 3 or 4 nukes at least each from 24 hours away plus and I like the commitment of these guys for their effort for what frankly was not a big problem for them but it's a bit silly when one of your largest players only limps in with a total commitment of just the following 8 attacks. Before you shout, yes this is just against my village, maybe they sent the real attacks at Barnaby but this is what I saw swatted by the flies hanging around the dead Orcs outside the wall, from the one player I have in mind. Everyone else - no problem. This was the basis of the comment.

1000HC,
1000HC
1000HC
600HC
nuke but no cats or rams
nuke but no cats or rams
cats and rams with no nuke
cats and rams with no nuke

DeletedUser2722

And the problem with his strategy is?

The problem is it's a war game and not one of his villages are offensive... he
simply does not like to fight! :icon_rolleyes:

Oh and remember... O builds much faster than D! :icon_wink:

you said it yourself - "attacks with scouts to lure us into blowing all our nukes there on him". More fool you if you do so :)

Did I say Abdo blew any nukes on him? :icon_wink:

If this is the best strategy you guys can come up with, then you might as
well make it easy on yourself now, Buch and join W1N whilst the others in
your tribe hit delete and save themselves wasting time and RL ressies...

...if they use prem!?? :icon_redface:

And there's nothing foolish about blowing all you nukes on a target providing
you make them count... it seems to me you have a fear of losing troops,
Buch, is this why you eat so many barbs!?? :icon_razz:

To my calculations, now is not the best time for us to strike jluisdasilva (at
least not alone), but his time will soon come! :icon_twisted:

Besides, perhaps we will jump somewhere else?...

I personally do not like attacking the same target over and over, I opt for a
dynamic approach to keep the enemy guessing, so...

...once you are stacked, the way jluisdasilva is, I may choose to blow your
stacks away, or I may simply surprise you and take out your best friend who
was so kind to support you, or take another one of your inactive accounts
out in your core, etc... that's this lesson over! :lol:

In war it is usual for the bigger side to do most of the attacking against the smaller side

And you are so wise and knowledgeable considering this is your first world
and indeed your first "real" war experience! :lol:

Yes, the bigger side would normally be firing the most nukes etc due to them
having more villages and usually more guts, however, this does not mean the
smaller side should turtle up and slowly die...

...this tactic just makes your inevitable death slow and painful!

It's been said the best form of defense, is offense -- this is not only more
fun, it's also the war philosophy I follow.

And no, this does not mean we are 100% O, however, please do feel free to
test us with your attacks! :icon_razz:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Abdo - I think luis' position rather dictates what he does. Some people like to defend. I used to wargame at school (ok, 30 years ago, with the cardboard counters...) and usually defended against this Japanese guy and it was a very even match and I did get pleasure from not losing!

So perhaps that answers your point about my "war" experience. I still have The Operational Art of War on PC which I play from time to time - that is the modern version of the cardboard counters wargames

Actually, TW is only a fascmicile wargame as the reality is rather far fetched! How can I tell that someone is attacking me from 100 hours away, when the best i could hope for is a scout speed report!? How can your troops walk right past a frontline without any chance of being intercepted, and how come attacks take a millisecond!! It is rather far fetched when you think about it, but I think the 3:1 rule still applies - which you haven't really got, and we of course haven't apart from locally.

And for a tribe that supposedly don't attack (turtle up and die), how come the stats for the last month are 44 vils to you, 42 to ORC!!?

DeletedUser2722

Abdo - I think luis' position rather dictates what he does. Some people like to defend.

How does his position stop him hitting back?

If he does not hit back, he will slowly, but surely die... you cannot expand without the
use of some aggression! :icon_confused:

And I will have you know, despite my belief of attack being the best form of defense, I
happen to love the defensive part of the game, hence being No1 in ODD on W1.net and
having this uncontrollable desire for your incomings on UK! 0.o

But I doubt jluisdasilva enjoys the defense part of the game, you see, we cleared ALL
of his villages in K23/K24 before his tribe stacked him when war was first declared...

...he was clueless and ended up having his account sat 24/7! :lol:

So perhaps that answers your point about my "war" experience. I still have The Operational Art of War on PC which I play from time to time - that is the modern version of the cardboard counters wargames

And why is this relevant?

You're sounding just like all the n00bs who mail me for an invite to W1N, who tell me
how great a TW player they are (despite it being their first week playing) because of
their "Trivan", "Civilization" and "Age of Empires" experiences...

...this is TW ffs, not barbie dolls! :icon_confused:

Actually, TW is only a fascmicile wargame as the reality is rather far fetched! How can I tell that someone is attacking me from 100 hours away, when the best i could hope for is a scout speed report!? How can your troops walk right past a frontline without any chance of being intercepted, and how come attacks take a millisecond!!

I'm not really interested to know how and why the game works... I just have fun
playing and leave all that tech stuff to the IT guys!

I think the 3:1 rule still applies - which you haven't really got, and we of course haven't apart from locally.

Errmm, not sure what you are talking about here, Buch... are you referring to D/O
ratio? If so, I'm not going to reveal this info to YOU now, am I?

But thanks for the info from your side, however, I rather trust in my own intel! :icon_wink:

And for a tribe that supposedly don't attack (turtle up and die), how come the stats for the last month are 44 vils to you, 42 to ORC!!?

Well there's no doubt you are attacking our so called "fringe members", however, it
seems many in your tribe are simply awestruck by our "big-guns!" :icon_rolleyes:

For example...

Look to the stats of your great matt-hale (he rocks! 0.o) vs our codywasnevergood

ORC were wax-lyrical about matt-hale before this war and I was hopeful he would
be a worthy opponent... but now, awestruck by the mighty Cody, Matt's gone into
serious turtle mode, lol!

Disappointing! -.-

I'm not saying all of ORC are going into "turtle mode", Buch. What basically saying is;

ORC, in general, appear to be a bunch of point fearing n00bs who only seem to hit
those they perceive as being weak.

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Is it not a good idea to take out the weak first tho?...

Edit:
Love the sig Abdo!

DeletedUser2722

Is it not a good idea to take out the weak first tho?...

Sure if they are there to be taken, why not, however, you can also look at it
like this...

You take out the big guys first, you then destroy the moral of their tribe, thus
making their little guys easy pickings later on! :icon_wink:

But personally, I target whoever is strategically better to target, geographically
for example. But it is nice if I can come face-to-face with the big guns! :icon_biggrin:

Edit:
Love the sig Abdo!

Cheers, it took me a whole 15 minutes and I'm a complete paintshop n00b! :icon_redface::lol:

--Abdo--