W2: Mixed Drinks - Change of Plans

Nauzhror

Reaction score
There's been a change of plans. A rather large one in fact. I am still leading a W2 tribe. It will no longer be going 4 directions. It will be going 2 directions.

The two directions have rather different goals.

One direction will consist of 15-20 players. These players will be going the direction I have deemed to be the most challenging. This direction will hold the tribe's better members, ie. those who originally joined for the challenge involved in the 4K split idea.

The other direction will consist of 30-40 members and be going in a less challenging direction. This direction will be a mixture of newer players and experienced players. The goal in this direction is for the more experienced players (those joining both directions, not just this one) to teach the newer players to play well enough to dominate this direction. The more experienced players in this direction are largely to save the newer players' asses should the need arise.

As such, recruitment is officially re-opened. (Specifically for the direction with 30-40 people.)

We are mostly looking for players with no spectacular achievements of any sort who would like to learn to play better than they have up to now, or brand new players who have the drive to want to learn to play well.

If anyone is particularily interested in the teaching aspect though their may be room for a few people going the other direction as well. (If anyone who would like to be involved in teaching would rather go the easier direction there's a much greater chance of them getting in due to the current number of people going the harder direction).

Disclaimer: Any premades that try to find out what direction the newer players are going and change to that direction will have everyone going the other direction restart to that direction and their leaders will be rimmed shortly thereafter. If you want to go the direction that those seeking a challenge are going, go for it, we aren't afraid of a challenge, but since the goal of the other direction's goal is to teach and that since teaching tribes in the past have helped raise the overall skill level of players on tribalwars this is something I take very seriously since a premade gunning for them out the gates is not harming just my tribe, but potentially harming the skill level of tribalwars in general, which is not something I am fond of.

PS: Flame away, I really don't care that some people will claim that we are scared of a challenge or other nonsense.

Also please mail Fuzzy Bunny with applications, my inbox is FULL.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I guess my PnP skills were so good you needed to completely change the tribe lol.

P.S This idea will also fail.

DeletedUser

Good decision. i was thinking you will fail with 4-direction idea. that would require a legendary line up which you don't have. you have a good, acceptable line up though. now the chance of success is higher. Good Luck Nauzh.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I guess my PnP skills were so good you needed to completely change the tribe lol.

P.S This idea will also fail.

Kindly keep your mouth closed. Oral diarrhea is contagious.

You had absolutely nothing to do with this decision. The largest factors were Miggy and sp.ag quitting TW entirely and lardingd no longer wishing to join due to the fact that when he originally planned to do so it was under the expectation that the world was opening a few weeks ago and that he'd well past the startup stage by the time he started the new college semester.

Now that that is out of the way, go crawl back into your garbage can, maggot.

DeletedUser

Mmm

Well Nauz credit to you for setting up a part teaching tribe I hope it pays off.

Ignore Chaz , hes baiting you.

<3

DeletedUser

Charizard. We knew you'd post some criticism as soon as the topic opens as you seem to post straight after Nauz posts which frankly kinda' scares me as it's a little stalkerish, no? Anyway, as said we were ready for any and all criticism but try not to make it go off topic, remember this is to announce the sudden change of plans and to recruit once more. That doesn't mean you go wild and post crap about reporting someone, there is a "Private Message" option. ;)

Now why would this idea fail? I openly admit although going into all four directions would of been really cool it wasn't ideal for
the members of this tribe. But after talking with quite a few of the members on Skype, I believe this idea will work otherwise it wouldn't of even been posted here. Feel free to tell em why it will fail, by all means.

DeletedUser

Reported. I found this offensive.

It really wasn't bro.

their leaders will be rimmed shortly thereafter.
nauzh this part was'nt really a good part. cause many idiots now just feel like: "If i ruin nauzh's plans I will win, Hurraaay"

But, It is really good to see you will have more challinging tribe now and this idea will have much more chance to not only success but also help TW gaming level.
BTW, If I success myself in W2.Co.Uk I will proudly like to help you with your previous Idea in future worlds.

<3
eLeMeNOhPi

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Additional note: I will be using the alias Fuzzy Bunny on World 2, please send any and all application to that account in the future, my inbox is full on Nauzhror and I'd rather not have to delete everything in it in order to be able to receive new mail.

DeletedUser2335

Can we have a list of those who will be going in the more challenging area or do you want to keep it secret?

DeletedUser

And so the scared little cats resolved to flameing, just due a change of plans.

Seriously tough. who gives a shit that we're going for a teaching tribe and play on 2 kontinents instead of 4? The outcome will not change..:icon_cool: I personally will rim anyone who stand in me & my tribes way.

DeletedUser

And so the scared little cats resolved to flameing, just due a change of plans.

Seriously tough. who gives a shit that we're going for a teaching tribe and play on 2 kontinents instead of 4? The outcome will not change..:icon_cool: I personally will rim anyone who stand in me & my tribes way.

I personally want the teaching direction to have an easier direction with no tough premade on it. but abt standing in front of your tribe, I personally am so tempted :icon_cool: Fighting with nauzhror really must be cool.

DeletedUser

I personally want the teaching direction to have an easier direction with no tough premade on it. but abt standing in front of your tribe, I personally am so tempted :icon_cool: Fighting with nauzhror really must be cool.

Intresting, just intresting. :icon_confused: