W2: Mixed Drinks - Change of Plans

DeletedUser

Sweet move.. Dam Gummy are going to get owned by your newer/noober players while Ninjas get to farm your best members :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

-Laughs at how gummy went from over-rated to under-rated-

Congratz Nauz definitly a smart move. Are you guys going side by side Ks? (NE/NW)
Or corners? (NE, SW)
Would be interesting either way.

Good luck.

DeletedUser

Additional note: I will be using the alias Fuzzy Bunny on World 2, please send any and all application to that account in the future, my inbox is full on Nauzhror and I'd rather not have to delete everything in it in order to be able to receive new mail.
The respect I had for the once hardcore Nauzhror has dipped lower with that alias name. :icon_sad:

I would've liked to see the 4 Core K's start up, but it is extremely hard and you are going to need a bunch of great and dedicated players.

Anyway, best of luck to you and your tribe Nauz.

DeletedUser

-Laughs at how gummy went from over-rated to under-rated-

Congratz Nauz definitly a smart move. Are you guys going side by side Ks? (NE/NW)
Or corners? (NE, SW)
Would be interesting either way.

Good luck.
where will gummies join...?

DeletedUser904

hmm i am going to drop out then, i was hoping to keep the 4 direction idea going.

DeletedUser

I think it will still be a good idea and besides if we teach some players to be better then we will have got what we wanted to achieve. This is a new challenge and it will certainly be fun. While we didn't manage to get a line up which would have been strong enough to take all 4 k's maybe we can train some players who will one day help us try this idea.

Charizard since you reported nauz for his comments can we report you to the police for stalking as you seem to constantly follow him around flame his posts and disappear when you start losing a argument. I think i have found someone who is nearly as annoying as halo kid and most of your posts seem to be negative and go against the building of the tribal wars forum community.

DeletedUser382

~Nice idea Nauz, il be in the good direction yes? lol :lol:

DeletedUser

Its pretty obvious where the better members are going to be located, someone has to try and knock Gummy down a peg or two...try being the key word.

DeletedUser

Its pretty obvious where the better members are going to be located, someone has to try and knock Gummy down a peg or two...try being the key word.

Try? I think its quite obvious that the outcome will end in our favor. Sorry gummy, but theres no way i gonna let you grow and become big..

DeletedUser

Try? I think its quite obvious that the outcome will end in our favor. Sorry gummy, but theres no way i gonna let you grow and become big..

How is it quite obvious?

If i'm being totally unbias i believe that Gummy will win this skirmish but suffer a few losses.

If you pull off destroying Gummy i'll eat my words but i seriously doubt that will happen. If i do decide to join, i'm just looking forward to a good battle which is what everyone else will be looking for.

DeletedUser

How is it quite obvious?

If i'm being totally unbias i believe that Gummy will win this skirmish but suffer a few losses.

If you pull off destroying Gummy i'll eat my words but i seriously doubt that will happen. If i do decide to join, i'm just looking forward to a good battle which is what everyone else will be looking for.

I belive in my tribe and its lineup. And i'll make you eat those words;).

DeletedUser

How is it quite obvious?

Seriously you want us to put our better members against gummy we would pretty much destroy gummy maybe a few losses but we would remain largely intact. Seriously i could name a load of good players but that would be telling yous will have to wait and see who is in the line up and where we go.

DeletedUser

I belive in my tribe and its lineup. And i'll make you eat those words;).

You believe in your well know players, i wouldnt put much trust in these newbs/noobs your taking in. Its very rare that you'll find one which has the potential to be a top player.

We probaly all die of old age before the world comes out anyway :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Not a bad idea. 15-10 members in one K was a bit small imo.

20 and 40 is far better, though equally I'd say 25 and 25 would be more ideal again imo. Say 5 newb players in each ones with room to recruite in game if 100% neccessary. Large premade anyway 60 players.

I spotted a flaw though :\ You did just announce the large branch will have more new players so surely that makes you more targetted in these areas? I'll certainly keep that in mind :icon_wink:

Other than that good realisation on some flaws and grats to teaching ^^ Tis way forward :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You believe in your well know players, i wouldnt put much trust in these newbs/noobs your taking in. Its very rare that you'll find one which has the potential to be a top player.

A lot of teaching tribes have made good players some of which are a lot better than you and most members of gummy. So you do not think teaching tribes work then i suppose tribes such as UTeach on w13 was a failure and all the others.

DeletedUser

A lot of teaching tribes have made good players some of which are a lot better than you and most members of gummy. So you do not think teaching tribes work then i suppose tribes such as UTeach on w13 was a failure and all the others.

I cleary stand corrected with those stats :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

All Nauz needs in our K is you:

Gummy>Absinthe

To be honest i wouldn't be in the k on my own i would have tribe m8s so if yous decided to attack me it would just be a waste of troops in that we could either stack my village, backtime your attacks or just strike your villages when they have no troops in. Either way it would only expand the lead that we will have over yous.

DeletedUser

As long i'm there they would be fine. ;) I'm bringeing a few elite players myself as long its fine to nauz ofc.

Lets try thinking a bit realisic on it.

Gum is just to chewed then spit out? Now your only chance would be if we swallow and it get stuck in our throats, that would be a facepalm. But statisticly, the chance that we might get a chewing gum stuck in the throat is low. :S