W2: Mixed Drinks - Change of Plans

DeletedUser

I cleary stand corrected with those stats :icon_rolleyes:

withdraw your comment did you, i will go and get stats but stats are history in a war your not going to throw some stats and me and say you can't do that i have 10 million ODA on world(insert random world here) you can try that but ill still make you start over:)

Seriously i thought it may have rang a bell some of the players which have came out of teaching tribes are good players and i will go and get their stats for you if i have to.

DeletedUser

As long i'm there they would be fine. ;) I'm bringeing a few elite players myself as long its fine to nauz ofc.

Lets try thinking a bit realisic on it.

Gum is just to chewed then spit out? Now your only chance would be if we swallow and it get stuck in our throats, that would be a facepalm. But statisticly, the chance that we might get a chewing gum stuck in the throat is low. :S

My response to that would be its a good job we aren't gum then :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

You believe in your well know players, i wouldnt put much trust in these newbs/noobs your taking in. Its very rare that you'll find one which has the potential to be a top player.

We probaly all die of old age before the world comes out anyway :icon_rolleyes:

That's retarded and everyone knows it.
When Sir Victor and I joined the Swedish player, him and I along with a player known as Hellion were kicking some ass during V1. We then found twenty pretty much random players and started teaching them how to play the game. We then later left and watched those 20 players play V2.

Here is the result: http://sv2.tribalwars.se/guest.php?screen=info_ally&id=14678 aKA Twenty Ledgends.
Very rare? We picked twenty random players and now look at them. It's all about dedication from both parties, the teacher and the apprentice.

D.A. W5. It produced some awesome players. Does the name Krono5 ring any bells?
Ender_Wiggin took it in on himself to teach Openeye and get him into OA on W4. W4 was Openeye's first world and not only did he get into the top 20. He's now one of the most known players in the game. And not just on this server. ;)

Agreed on the world opening thing though. ;)

DeletedUser

withdraw your comment did you, i will go and get stats but stats are history in a war your not going to throw some stats and me and say you can't do that i have 10 million ODA on world(insert random world here) you can try that but ill still make you start over:)

Seriously i thought it may have rang a bell some of the players which have came out of teaching tribes are good players and i will go and get their stats for you if i have to.

If you have stats to prove that these players you know of are better than most of gummy's tribe then please post them.

Not sure how you would come to that conclusion without knowing gummy's full membership though :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

If you have stats to prove that these players you know of are better than most of gummy's tribe then please post them.

Not sure how you would come to that conclusion without knowing gummy's full membership though :icon_neutral:

Well i know who's in your skype forum if that is good enough for you, ill base my estimates on their accounts compared to other players accounts okay.

DeletedUser

That's retarded and everyone knows it.
When Sir Victor and I joined the Swedish player, him and I along with a player known as Hellion were kicking some ass during V1. We then found twenty pretty much random players and started teaching them how to play the game. We then later left and watched those 20 players play V2.

Here is the result: http://sv2.tribalwars.se/guest.php?screen=info_ally&id=14678 aKA Twenty Ledgends.
Very rare? We picked twenty random players and now look at them. It's all about dedication from both parties, the teacher and the apprentice.

D.A. W5. It produced some awesome players. Does the name Krono5 ring any bells?
Ender_Wiggin took it in on himself to teach Openeye and get him into OA on W4. W4 was Openeye's first world and not only did he get into the top 20. He's now one of the most known players in the game. And not just on this server. ;)

Agreed on the world opening thing though. ;)

If a tribe takes in any old player who is new there is a big chunk of luck that the player will be active and dedicated in becoming a good player.

To get 20 new players and turn them into pro's is a big achievement on your part and of course on theirs.

+ respect to this post

DeletedUser

Well i know who's in your skype forum if that is good enough for you, ill base my estimates on their accounts compared to other players accounts okay.

I do not believe that is our full membership but posting your stats in accordance with our skype chat is fine.

DeletedUser

If a tribe takes in any old player who is new there is a big chunk of luck that the player will be active and dedicated in becoming a good player.

To get 20 new players and turn them into pro's is a big achievement on your part and of course on theirs.

+ respect to this post

well we are going to make sure we get active players who want to become good at the game. Obviously we will get some players that have a slight grip on the game and others who are brand new to the game.

DeletedUser

No offence. But the bashing of Gummy is getting lame. You know whos in our skype chat, big whoop. Half of our players are old players who arn't big forum users, there fore, highly unknown unless you play a world with them. This argument is useless and is unnecassary until the world opens.

Honestly, I'd like to see Nauz hold off off declaring war on Gummy (and vise versa) until both tribes reach noble state. I want to see a REAL war. Not a farm and restart war. But that will require Nauz and Rich to agree.

Who knows, could become the best of friends between now and then.

DeletedUser382

No offence. But the bashing of Gummy is getting lame. You know whos in our skype chat, big whoop. Half of our players are old players who arn't big forum users, there fore, highly unknown unless you play a world with them. This argument is useless and is unnecassary until the world opens.

Honestly, I'd like to see Nauz hold off off declaring war on Gummy (and vise versa) until both tribes reach noble state. I want to see a REAL war. Not a farm and restart war. But that will require Nauz and Rich to agree.

Who knows, could become the best of friends between now and then.

Wait there so you gummy folk come into this thread The mixed drinks thread.Trolling around and putting useless stuff up, trying to cause an argument.But yet!!! when we argue back you start to complain about the gummy bashing stop contradicting yourself Gummy people =O

As to a war who know we might not go in the same K as you but if we did i too would like to wait till a "proper war"/

DeletedUser

Everyone knows Nauz will try to take out Gummy, theres no point trying to hide it.

DeletedUser

Nah, I don't mind REAL posts like absinthes recent ones putting down Gummy, it's the ones that run around being like "Gummy sucks" as there argument. -_-'.
And I think we should start opposite of each other. Build a nice border and have a nice noble war. :)

DeletedUser382

Everyone knows Nauz will try to take out Gummy, theres no point trying to hide it.

Where did i try an hide it go on tell me? im simply saying theres 4 directions gummy going in 1 us in 2 that dosnt neccasarily mean we are going to share a K no?

DeletedUser

I think he means the fact that (no offence) Nauz has an ego to uphold. :p Chances are, he will want to war us you know?

DeletedUser382

Nah, I don't mind REAL posts like absinthes recent ones putting down Gummy, it's the ones that run around being like "Gummy sucks" as there argument. -_-'.
And I think we should start opposite of each other. Build a nice border and have a nice noble war. :)

So dont come in this thread then, simple as you rather brought this on yourselves just randomly Trolling around in this thread.

DeletedUser

Opinions that are backed up are fine, its the ones that have no structure to them and are done just to try and bring gummy down.

If you dont know the difference your probaly one of those players.

DeletedUser

So dont come in this thread then, simple as you rather brought this on yourselves just randomly Trolling around in this thread.

Somewhat necassary. Nauz makes a thread OBVIOUSLY it's so players can discuss, and offer encouragement on what was said. (I even said gl). And as you guys would do, you are going to receive flames from rival tribes. As Gummy and your tribe seem to share the biggest rivalry atm. Gummy flaming here is expected.