W2 Orgasm

DeletedUser

LEVEL 400 VILLAGE WITH CHUCK NORRIS AS EACH AND EVERYONE OF MY SPEARS PLUS A NUCLEAR BOMB CAPABLE OF WINING THE GAME... cpas.

btw, you just lost the game.

DeletedUser

I would like to officially give my apologies to anyone who was interested in this and wanted to be a part of this tribe. As was stated, ZOMG has decided not to follow through for various reasons, and I was merely acting as a co-duke to help ZOMG, and had no real interest in leading myself. Although I could have stepped up and taken the reigns once ZOMG decided to quit, I didn't, and will take any heat anyone feels like throwing on me. If Nauzhror has his way, you will all see me in W2, anyways. But who knows, I'm rather fickle about joining new worlds when I have so much on my plate over on .net. :D

DeletedUser

Now, I do not get why there is a big fuss over this.

Your meanign to all tell me that if Time because short your NOT goign to give somethign up thats not out yet?

W1.net W17.net, W29.net AND w40.net requier msot of my time, As well as my job, Boyfriend, Friends, and so i.

Yes, I disbanded orgasm, But really, LA, was never fully intrested, he was just going to help me out. I dont have the time to lead a successful tribe atm, And the information i got, I expected the world to come out well i was still low on time.

I'm sorry to all of our previous member, and the people intrested, I just didn't have the time to lead, like i thought i would when i came up with this idea.

ZOMG

DeletedUser

ITs more so the fact that you guys shouldn't have started something you couldn't bring into effect.

Especially the fact that ZOMG, you promised me this would be different then the failure of RAWR, you said you had more time. You said that you guys leading would be different then you and Joa, which failed a week in (not even).

I think that its just straight up bullshit that you played me, basically. With all that on your plate you shouldn't have brought this about. I trusted you, when I Shouldn't have.

I don't wanna talk to you on skype. So I hope that sums some shit up.

Peace,
Vivi

DeletedUser904

I am a little sour about it too, it would go into more depth but above pretty much sums it up

DeletedUser

ITs more so the fact that you guys shouldn't have started something you couldn't bring into effect.

Especially the fact that ZOMG, you promised me this would be different then the failure of RAWR, you said you had more time. You said that you guys leading would be different then you and Joa, which failed a week in (not even).

I think that its just straight up bullshit that you played me, basically. With all that on your plate you shouldn't have brought this about. I trusted you, when I Shouldn't have.

Peace,
Vivi

so vivi where you going now?

DeletedUser

Peace,
Vivi

Its a game, i tell you something i do not understand. She has her reasons though so stop acting like that, it was a tribe ok? I have moved on and will continue too.

Skype really seriously is that how you feel, just think about it she has too much to do so drop it

DeletedUser

Peace,
Vivi

Awwe, someones sad. :( As Mentle just said.
IT'S A DAMN GAME! If Rich were to stop Gummy, I wouldn't ignore him, or be mad. I'd just spam his ass. Get over it, you don't like it, quit. This is a game full of disapointments.

BTW rich, if you disband gummy, I will Find you. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Im not like Suicidal scarey and emotional over this.

Im having stress in my real life, and the fact that no one can organize something without failing on TW, is starting to edge on me. The fact that my last 2 worlds have been a waste, and I don't want this to add to the list.

DeletedUser

lol the last 2 worlds for you? I've failed the last 20 worlds XD I haven't had a good world since 26. I'm hoping this ends the slump.

DeletedUser

lol the last 2 worlds for you? I've failed the last 20 worlds XD I haven't had a good world since 26. I'm hoping this ends the slump.

W32 here. W 36 I coplay, and its successful, but its co played. So its not realy successful.

And W38 Rawr disband and failed.

This world will be different.

DeletedUser

Since when are co-played accounts inherently unsuccessful?

No the fact that I log in once a week, and the account is majorily run by him. Means that I am unsuccessful there.

Its good solid rank, but I don't really do anything. I am basically a sitter that co plays if needed. Its kinda messed up.

DeletedUser

ah I get what you mean.
I think there are about 3 tribes, out of all these premades will make it, so pick one, send an application or money :icon_razz:

and enjoy W2UK dude. remember its all about fun wether in game or on the forum.

DeletedUser

Fronkey you flirt... stop I might actully blush soon...:icon_redface: oops