W2 Orgasm

Nauzhror

Reaction score
ah I get what you mean.
I think there are about 3 tribes, out of all these premades will make it, so pick one, send an application or money :icon_razz:

and enjoy W2UK dude. remember its all about fun wether in game or on the forum.

I'm guessing that the tribes with the best chance of survival in no particular order are mine, Taste, Red Bull, Tricksters, and How To Be Ninja. Gummy certainly could do well as well, only reason I didn't list it was I suspect it OR Red Bull survive, but not both due direction choice.

DeletedUser

I'm guessing that the tribes with the best chance of survival in no particular order are mine, Taste, Red Bull, Tricksters, and How To Be Ninja. Gummy certainly could do well as well, only reason I didn't list it was I suspect it OR Red Bull survive, but not both due direction choice.

you might be right, we will have to see, my only question is, (and this is directed to everypone not just you Nauz) is who ever wins between redbull and Gummy, will they then be the strongest tribe? or will the winner be too beaten up from the war, and will then find themsleves too far behind the rest of the pack ??

Nauzhror

Reaction score
you might be right, we will have to see, my only question is, (and this is directed to everypone not just you Nauz) is who ever wins between redbull and Gummy, will they then be the strongest tribe? or will the winner be too beaten up from the war, and will then find themsleves too far behind the rest of the pack ??

Not sure, depends on the leaders of the two more than the members abilities in my eyes. Also looked and I can see DNP being a top contender, but hard to say since they have not announced starting direction.

DeletedUser

I think if/when Redbull war, it's going to be the downfall of both tribes, if we war to early. Nauz will just get his members in that area to walk in and clean up.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I think if/when Redbull war, it's going to be the downfall of both tribes, if we war to early. Nauz will just get his members in that area to walk in and clean up.

When is the question, I don't think if is. Can't have two dominant tribes in the same K. Allying would be suicide for both tribes later down the road.

DeletedUser

blah we shawl all see what happends when it DOES happen,

ps. gummy sweetness will make all anamies troops fall in love and want to stay for lots and lots of tea :icon_razz:
we are :
soft but hard
coloured yet see through
sweet yet 'will totally kick all ass if needed' :icon_razz:'

DeletedUser

ITs more so the fact that you guys shouldn't have started something you couldn't bring into effect.

Especially the fact that ZOMG, you promised me this would be different then the failure of RAWR, you said you had more time. You said that you guys leading would be different then you and Joa, which failed a week in (not even).

I think that its just straight up bullshit that you played me, basically. With all that on your plate you shouldn't have brought this about. I trusted you, when I Shouldn't have.

I don't wanna talk to you on skype. So I hope that sums some shit up.

Peace,
Vivi

Dude, At the time I was not lieing to you. At the time i planned this out i did have the time to run the tribe.... How is it MY fault RL kicked it? How is it MY fault that one of my good friends is quiting in W40 so i had to join him for his last world? How is it my fault that i'm not able to be as active as i thought it would be?

I have the utmost respect for you, and always will. Rawr did not fall because of me, it fell because of Joa. This tribe, I had great plans for it and so did sp.ag But to many things hit me at once, Its bad enough were in the next few weeks i'm planning on quiting.

Real life takes priority over tribalwars 100%. Heres a list of things that have been happening:

1) Dad found with cancer

2) I getting kicked out of my house

3) lossing a best friend in my life due to some awhole.

4) Me lossing a very important Job.

5) Multiple other things, That i wish not to say in public.

Now, You tell me if you wouldn't give up a friggen game due to that? You tell me you woulding get rid of a tribe, Rather then lie to them all and say you have time when u dont....

Now, What would youy do in my case? Really, Tell me i want to knwo why i'm such a bad person? Come on tell me.

ZOMG

DeletedUser

I'm still on your side Zomg.

(By the way, your dad has cancer? That sucks :( Hope treatment and everything goes well)

DeletedUser

Any chance we can get some input on these questions from RB leadership?? Im interested to hear their thoughts =]

DeletedUser904

man i go on vacation for like three days, can't you guys just stop posting when i leave and pick it up once i get back?

DeletedUser

Dude, At the time I was not lieing to you. At the time i planned this out i did have the time to run the tribe.... How is it MY fault RL kicked it? How is it MY fault that one of my good friends is quiting in W40 so i had to join him for his last world? How is it my fault that i'm not able to be as active as i thought it would be?

I have the utmost respect for you, and always will. Rawr did not fall because of me, it fell because of Joa. This tribe, I had great plans for it and so did sp.ag But to many things hit me at once, Its bad enough were in the next few weeks i'm planning on quiting.

Real life takes priority over tribalwars 100%. Heres a list of things that have been happening:

1) Dad found with cancer

2) I getting kicked out of my house

3) lossing a best friend in my life due to some awhole.

4) Me lossing a very important Job.

5) Multiple other things, That i wish not to say in public.

Now, You tell me if you wouldn't give up a friggen game due to that? You tell me you woulding get rid of a tribe, Rather then lie to them all and say you have time when u dont....

Now, What would youy do in my case? Really, Tell me i want to knwo why i'm such a bad person? Come on tell me.

ZOMG

I won't sit here and argue in case your problems are actually real. Not saying they aren't, but there is always personal problems on TW, 70% are probably made up.

I apologize if shit is true. But at the same time, twice is to many times for me.

TW is just a game, correct.

DeletedUser

Ive got an offer from many premades here already. You could say I haven't made my decision yet.

DeletedUser

I won't sit here and argue in case your problems are actually real. Not saying they aren't, but there is always personal problems on TW, 70% are probably made up.

I apologize if shit is true. But at the same time, twice is to many times for me.

TW is just a game, correct.

You obiously dont know me well...

Ask anyone who has known me for a logn time, i dont make up styuff like that..... I see no reason why i should.....

Richard should even know by now that i dont make up crap about RL.....

Nauzhror

Reaction score
ZOMG said:
How is it MY fault RL kicked it? How is it MY fault that one of my good friends is quiting in W40 so i had to join him for his last world?

sp.ag? He's not quitting, he's in my W2 premade ^_^.