W2 Pokemon Tribe.

DeletedUser

You'll never be as good as POKE!111!!1!!!1!!

Nah seriously, good luck to you, We had a (poké)ball on w10 when we did this the first time round, and I guess it was the first real example of how badly inactivity can kill a tribe :p

Good luck to you, and may your ring last slightly longer than ours did!

DONT WISH HIM LUCK
Seriously this is copy petn ;<
He can't say it's not, even if he wants to use the ring, he uses the POKE theme as well, if you're using both you have no excuse, it's a copy.
If he changed the theme though, not really (he also ruins it by making it so public on the forum, ours was mindbogglingly secret).

DeletedUser

1 tribe fail already! <3
so who gets to claim for the rim?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1510

Typhlosion: You will perish.

To the rest of you, good luck! ^-^

DeletedUser

hmm i like this idea. i will be arcanine.

my skype is : bmaattw

now i will create my arcanine account. whoop.

DeletedUser1514

hello i created the account, i will add people later when i'm home. remember my skype is :
bmaattw.

although i'm sure it is obvious that i'm B.M.A

DeletedUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nude-Servant-Girl-1
how could youask such a thing? even if there is, it wont last long
>
Do you deliberately make yourself look like a worthless attention seeker, or do you really think anyone cares what you have to say about any of the tribes' threads you spam? Just leave, you're nothing more than a slight irritation.

:icon_eek: maybe i am..... maybe i like attention :icon_eek: OR :icon_idea: i like enemies :icon_twisted: makes the world more interesting. :icon_biggrin: Also. this tribe will get pwned by gummies :lol:

Finally :) gets on someones nerve

DeletedUser

Agreeing with whatever Blue Hunger said. A rip off, is always a rip off. Get original, Britain got talent you know. :icon_wink:

And the MnM avatar. Looks like its getting clear who Blue Hunger really is. :icon_wink: