W2 Pokemon Tribe.

DeletedUser

I would've chosen Charizard but It's already taken... So I took the next best dragon!

DeletedUser

Can I join if no one joins mine (I know sad that I'm applying lol)

I would like to be... hmm... Charmander!! Epic Pokemon for sure.

DeletedUser

Only once you prove your dedication by making a pokemon alias and finding an avatar.

DeletedUser

who made you leader....^^

*tribe turing into anarchy* aka fail!
No one's made the tribe (The world doesn't even exist!!!), so how can anyone lead a tribe which doesn't exist and can't possibly have any leader? If that's a criticism in your eyes, feel free to take it to the admin and have them ban premade tribes, since the same 'criticism' applies to them all.

Isn't logic fun :)?

DeletedUser

a tribe is a social division of (usually preliterate) people, i'm guessing all the poky ppl who signed up for this is a social divison therefore it constitues as a tribe thus there can be a leader, and no logic isn't fun it allows for no creativity such as pokemon, and surely logic would imply that this is a copy of poke.

I’m not sure I understand my own argument ;S

DeletedUser

Of course logic allows for creativity. If no creativity is bad, it would be illogical to have no creativity.

And logic wouldn't imply that this is a cope of POKE whatsoever. Anyone believing that a pokemon tribe is a rip off of another pokemon tribe long ago - which wasn't the first pokemon tribe, either on this game or out of it, and didn't create pokemon - would have no grasp of logic whatsoever.

DeletedUser

help me out a raichu is arguing with meh ;'(
Then stop spamming and stop coming out with a load of rubbish...?

Believe it or not, saying something like "/fail tribe" or "who made you leader....^^

*tribe turing into anarchy* aka fail!" just makes you look daft and is going to get you into arguments.

DeletedUser

Whats disturbing is the amount of FAIL some people have said in this thread. Its not that bad and lets face it most of us wish we were in the original POKE, so why not make another Pokemon tribe? Its all for fun anyway.

I would but Snorlax is taken and I can't be any other <3

DeletedUser

maybe some people like getting into arguments. :icon_eek: it makes the world more fun when you have enemies :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

:icon_surprised: how could youask such a thing? even if there is, it wont last long

DeletedUser

:icon_surprised: how could youask such a thing? even if there is, it wont last long
Do you deliberately make yourself look like a worthless attention seeker, or do you really think anyone cares what you have to say about any of the tribes' threads you spam? Just leave, you're nothing more than a slight irritation.

DeletedUser

You'll never be as good as POKE!111!!1!!!1!!

Nah seriously, good luck to you, We had a (poké)ball on w10 when we did this the first time round, and I guess it was the first real example of how badly inactivity can kill a tribe :p

Good luck to you, and may your ring last slightly longer than ours did!