W4/5 Battle Royale, but with a twist.

DeletedUser

If this ever happens (and happens at a convenient time for me), it sounds awesome.
but......
I'm probably not new enough to be a student and my leadership qualities are....... well last time I tried it didn't go too well.

I'm going to go practice and see if I've learned anything :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

if only before you were allowed to play tribalwars on a proper game world you should ahve to go on to a noobs world where you have to reach and do a certain amount of objectives befor ebeing able to come to the world witch is for exsperienced players

DeletedUser

Dead o_O

I'll join as a student. Need some of those 'preconceived ideas' broken, as I haven't had much success ;)

DeletedUser

If this ever happens (and happens at a convenient time for me), it sounds awesome.
but......
I'm probably not new enough to be a student and my leadership qualities are....... well last time I tried it didn't go too well.

I'm going to go practice and see if I've learned anything :icon_redface:

Hmmmmm zala... if you were to *lead* a tribe i would be honoured to play along side you again. Can i refer to the moderators comments earlier in this forum that this forum isn't for people declaring if they wish to be students only for people who would consider being a leader within the game.

DeletedUser

I would be interested in seeing how this goes... And really interested in becoming a student - I know the basics, but not alot else! :)