W4/5 Battle Royale, but with a twist.

DeletedUser

Meh, I think I talked to Nauz about this ages ago, but I would be interested. Whenever you get around to drafting, PM me and I can talk to you. I'm not the average noob off the street, but I am a noob all the same... :icon_wink:

An interesting thought in the pairing process would be to put players who've had past "history" together in the same teams... IE: Players who hated each other in past worlds would now have to suck it up and get along. Would be an interesting twist, but potentially unfair for those teams.

So like Me, you, and kebabe
Lisa, MD, and someone else
and so on? :p

DeletedUser

I'd love to join as a student, I am a _fairly_ advanced player andI have talked to you before Nauz, in W2 if you remember :p

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I'd love to join as a student, I am a _fairly_ advanced player andI have talked to you before Nauz, in W2 if you remember :p

You never paid me for the lessons I gave you last time :p (ie. the how to be my farm pnp post ;))

DeletedUser

id be interested in being a student if im still playing when this rolls

DeletedUser

Hey,
I would like to join as a student if thats alright? Btw I think this is an awesome idea

DeletedUser

I'd be game to be a pupil if there's any spaces left? Especially if this world opens up in a week or a fews time as I should have more time on my hands to devote...

DeletedUser5323

Is this still running?
I thought Nauz had started a new pre made for the next .net world?

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Who knows, though it does say w4/w5 so if w4 comes to soon it could start for w5.[/ke]

DeletedUser

i am intrested not as a student tho... was rank 2 on world 1.co.uk before i left due to getting a life (got tooo addicted if you get me) gave to mathew avyard and he killed it :( well done matt ;P

was 1st to 1000 oda on world 1.co.uk (check history) and i was hordes of chaos on world1.net but gave account to def reaper due to the world just being rubbish :)

so excitment count me in

mail me if u want me cause i may not find this thread again :D

DeletedUser

I am interested in joining as student :)
If you need my experience, il mail you in skype.

DeletedUser

I doubt you need experience to be a student. :lol:

Well I think you have to have some form of experience or ability to learn at an outstanding rate otherwise what chance would the students have?...although it has been noted before that some of the students are better than the teachers applying.

DeletedUser

Well I think you have to have some form of experience or ability to learn at an outstanding rate otherwise what chance would the students have?...although it has been noted before that some of the students are better than the teachers applying.

Totally agree, you need too have some experience. If you are completely new then you would have no chance in lasting in the world. Also, you need to learn at a consistent rate so you can achieve higher and become more better. And if you are new you probably wouldn't know half the things the teacher's would be talking about. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would prefer fresh students, :) or at least I'd have to be sure that my students were going to completely bend to my will. :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Totally agree, you need too have some experience. If you are completely new then you would have no chance in lasting in the world.

I disagree. Totally new, or close to it would be ideal. Easier to teach people who don't already have preconceived notions.

DeletedUser

I disagree. Totally new, or close to it would be ideal. Easier to teach people who don't already have preconceived notions.

that is so true
i have tried to teach people things that have been playing for ages without much success and they give you the most grief
getting someone who is fresh and wanting to learn the game makes it so much easier.

Its harder to retrain someone and break the bad habits they have developed and been using for a while because they are comfortable with them

DeletedUser

If there are any spaces left could I be a student? I'm quite new to the game...

And I tried to Pm you but your inbox is full :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I think this is dead?

@ Nauz your inbox full - mail me?

Can i join for world5? as Student me bored ;(

DeletedUser

You never paid me for the lessons I gave you last time :p (ie. the how to be my farm pnp post ;))

Sorry for my _VERY_ (more than 1 and a half month :icon_wink:) late reply. I'm still interested if possible.. :D