W4/5 Battle Royale, but with a twist.

DeletedUser4147

I could be a good student.. I would actually like to seriously just pretend i know nothing at all about the game and see how well somebody can "teach" me from scratch.

I'd love to see you succed in doign that. you'd end up correcting your teacher and stuff.

DeletedUser4423

i'm in nauz, but only as a student alas.

you may know me as zardex121 on skype. or fear from w3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

meh, I'm not humble and considering people like muldeh and CM is applying for student, I wont bother applying for teacher(and considering some people don't think of me is good.) I am a better teacher/leader then a player tbh but anyways.

I would like to be a student.

(this is Nuke btw)

DeletedUser

I suggest a no co play or account sitting rule also.

Agreed. If not the leader can play the account for a week then the actual player plays for a day. No co-play should be implemented as to be fair,students who can send attacks 24/7 where leaders need to sleep. Plus there already is night bonus so co-playing should not be allowed.

DeletedUser

Alright I have been thinking about this and I am keen to be a teacher now. You seem to be short on them anyway, everyone going for student :p

DeletedUser

You mean like Thomas teh tank engine? Ulscisor? Status quo? Zero point? Riptide revenge? Fire dance? Violence? Fuzzy Bunny? Metal duck? (ewwww).......the lists go on and on.
if it happened, you would know by weeks end, when that "unknown" player got into the top 20. But, most people have some amount of honor, and don't try to do that anyway...

Not really... I have kept my past aliases known to only those that I wish to know.

DeletedUser

If this does go through I'd be interested in being a student.

The goal would be teach your group of players to play and then at a later stage have the teams declare on each other.

Would that mean that attacking/nobling other team members before that is prohibited? If it is I don't see a way to enforce it, I think this would end up like RA - Rumble on w3, early competition and attacks.
The experienced players would not be able to attack each other, they'd only be allowed to attack the other teams 'pupils', the same would go for the 'pupils', they would only attack other teams leaders. This way the goal would be for each team leader to teach their members to play well enough for them to take out the other teams leaders.

I think this point would make things a bit weird. There are many factors that can make this a pain in the butt. For example what if leaders end up next to each other? I doubt they would get along and divide the farms.

I can imagine diplomacy being a powerful tool here Maybe add some restrictions on diplomacy? Unless this is going to follow ''All is fair in war and love'' saying.

Just my impression of this.

Edit: Only interested if it happens on w4.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If this does go through I'd be interested in being a student.

Would that mean that attacking/nobling other team members before that is prohibited? If it is I don't see a way to enforce it, I think this would end up like RA - Rumble on w3, early competition and attacks.

Well, most of the people are joining to play because of the "rules" we stated. It's interesting and new, but we basically have to rely on the players' character for complying to it all.

I think this point would make things a bit weird. There are many factors that can make this a pain in the butt. For example what if leaders end up next to each other? I doubt they would get along and divide the farms.

I can imagine diplomacy being a powerful tool here Maybe add some restrictions on diplomacy? Unless this is going to follow ''All is fair in war and love'' saying.

Just my impression of this.

Well, if we do have 8+ tribes, then directions will have to be different. Although others will most likely end up near each other. It then becomes a race to who can get bigger and stronger faster. As far as diplomacy goes, the tribes will act sort of as an ally enemy. Sounds weird, they are enemies but if another tribe wishes to ruin the fun then they all must coordinate and take out the tribe (this is where diplomacy and tribe to tribe coordination will be learned :p). After that is done, the idea continues.

Also Mudleh, I don't see a problem with you being a teacher. We need em ;)

DeletedUser

Alright I have been thinking about this and I am keen to be a teacher now. You seem to be short on them anyway, everyone going for student :p
You're making me want to return to this server.
Quit it :lol:

DeletedUser

So do the teachers pick their teams or are we assigned pupils?

DeletedUser

Well, I think it would be best if pupils are chosen. But we'd have to rely on the teachers to actually pick players who are inexperienced. Those who are of mixed experience I think should be chosen last.

DeletedUser5322

So are co-players banned for this? (sorry if this is answered somewhere)?

oh and id like to be a student =]