W4/5 Battle Royale, but with a twist.

DeletedUser5286

would you need to pay PP like Purple Predators one?

and how can a team leader do well against like 10 celtic mists :lol:?

DeletedUser4147

and how can a team leader do well against like 10 celtic mists :lol:?

because if celtic mist is a teacher, tehyd learn her tactics, but not have the worlds of experience with them to eb to her standard.

thus it'll be 9 mini celtics, and 1 big one.

DeletedUser

Id be interested in joining it cant hurt to try and learn and have fun doing it :)

DeletedUser5308

i'll join, but i want to be on Skater-chief's team if thats ok.

DeletedUser

There maybe a wait to here from nauz

dont ask questions

i aint going to answer them, ill let you know if nauz dosent weather its going ahead.

DeletedUser

Was discussing an idea with MontyPython and figured I'd see if other people were interested in it.

Ideally we'd have a number of teams (either 4, 8, 12, or 16 most likely, some number divisible by 4). Each team would consist of one experienced player and either 5 or 10 newer players. The goal would be teach your group of players to play and then at a later stage have the teams declare on each other. There's a catch though. The experienced players would not be able to attack each other, they'd only be allowed to attack the other teams 'pupils', the same would go for the 'pupils', they would only attack other teams leaders. This way the goal would be for each team leader to teach their members to play well enough for them to take out the other teams leaders.

what happens when someone good says there a noob and that team owns

DeletedUser

it wouldnt be to hard to make a new profile

You mean like Thomas teh tank engine? Ulscisor? Status quo? Zero point? Riptide revenge? Fire dance? Violence? Fuzzy Bunny? Metal duck? (ewwww).......the lists go on and on.
if it happened, you would know by weeks end, when that "unknown" player got into the top 20. But, most people have some amount of honor, and don't try to do that anyway...

DeletedUser2118

You mean like Thomas teh tank engine? Ulscisor? Status quo? Zero point? Riptide revenge? Fire dance? Violence? Fuzzy Bunny? Metal duck? (ewwww).......the lists go on and on.
if it happened, you would know by weeks end, when that "unknown" player got into the top 20. But, most people have some amount of honor, and don't try to do that anyway...

I dunno, I once joined one of the che!!!'s...think it was w17 acting like a newb, and they didn't catch on till we (coplayed) told them.

It's really not hard as long as you've played with a couple good newbs.

Actually we were flamed several times when trying to drop hints while staying anonymous :S.

DeletedUser

I dunno, I once joined one of the che!!!'s...think it was w17 acting like a newb, and they didn't catch on till we (coplayed) told them.

It's really not hard as long as you've played with a couple good newbs.

Actually we were flamed several times when trying to drop hints while staying anonymous :S.

must have been fun
:p

DeletedUser

As zard said, we can only go on "word" or "honor" if you will in this case. If they go undercover, most likely it will be picked up. Every "known" player acts a certain way.

DeletedUser5286

because if celtic mist is a teacher, tehyd learn her tactics, but not have the worlds of experience with them to eb to her standard.

thus it'll be 9 mini celtics, and 1 big one.

no but celtic mist wants to be a pupil :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If there is still a free place, I would like to join as a student.

DeletedUser

I could be a good student.. I would actually like to seriously just pretend i know nothing at all about the game and see how well somebody can "teach" me from scratch.