W4/5 Battle Royale, but with a twist.

DeletedUser

Meh, I think I talked to Nauz about this ages ago, but I would be interested. Whenever you get around to drafting, PM me and I can talk to you. I'm not the average noob off the street, but I am a noob all the same... :icon_wink:

An interesting thought in the pairing process would be to put players who've had past "history" together in the same teams... IE: Players who hated each other in past worlds would now have to suck it up and get along. Would be an interesting twist, but potentially unfair for those teams.

As for teaching/connectivity, it'd also be a thought to use the shared forums to their fullest potential and keep some sort of a community archive of all the tribe's happenings, and keep everyone in an interconnected loop Dealio bznz... (IE, shared forums between all the different tribes) Wouldn't serve much purpose other than to put less emphasis on the shady dealings and more on the playing. Would also let the event be documented as it went... Would there be an on-going chronicle of the event's day-to-day, or week-to-week accomplishments?

DeletedUser

I would say this idea would be interesting if it happened at the same time as BH's idea he posted weeks ago (provided he wanted to continue it).

DeletedUser

An interesting thought in the pairing process would be to put players who've had past "history" together in the same teams... IE: Players who hated each other in past worlds would now have to suck it up and get along. Would be an interesting twist, but potentially unfair for those teams.

I can think of a perfect team :icon_twisted:

oh and I also don't think Muldie should teach :3 She is a bully, and tricks her neighbours into being allies, then nobles them :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Well guys, if we are going to go through with this, need to start setting it up. Sound good?

DeletedUser

monty if you need me catch me on skype and add me to the discussion chat :)

or pm on here

Deleted User - 695343

If I haven't quit this god-forsaken game by then, count me in! :)

DeletedUser

I think this is an awesome idea it might actually require teamwork OMG!!!! finally

DeletedUser

I think the point is to make better than average players. If 5-10 good people attack me together, which happens every world I can remember, they fail, which happens every world I remember. In fact in HP I think 15 people attacked Purple Preditor, they were decent had the basic's down, but they all died. So yes I think it is both a statement on how good the teachers should be, and it will be a challenge for the students, especially if we wait untill the 100k point stage, at which point defending becomes easy, and the teacher should have a vast advantage in attacking. Because while you can teach a person to be a good top 30 starter perhaps top 10 in one world, getting the experience in attacking and defending takes longer. And no better way to see that talent than to attack someone really good.

I am offended my name is not slashed with pp's on that sir..I want to be a student as well count me in or will co-play with a student.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kewl i will run a group..Guess i need to find out if i have learnt anything worth while since i started playing this silly game.

DeletedUser

Colour me interested, I don't have the credentials to teach and well. I don't see myself as being a good student :icon_redface:
But I'll be watching with interest.

Although, Monty's idea of an "advisor" of some sort sounded interesting, kind of like the assistant teacher at a school. I'm sure some of the "pupils" will need some extra help in getting something and maybe the "assistants" could help with that side of things.

DeletedUser

I think I'll join this its seems cool. Doesn't hurt to learn, and polish up at the same time.

DeletedUser

I'd like to be a student :D
Ermmm only been in the top 20 once, so I'm more of a noob...

DeletedUser

I would also like to be a student :D
Never been top 20 highest rank is 100.... and rank fifty smthing on uk server