W4/5 Battle Royale, but with a twist.

DeletedUser

can i be on zards team?

no, I suck
:p
actually, @blik, you could have all players in 1 tribe, and have every "team leader" have baron privs...each team be divided up in the forums and orgainzed through skype/external

DeletedUser

zard not really even tho world 11 you kind of errr.. nvm :p but for real i dont think you do

DeletedUser

[la]I'm interested. But I want CM and ISE as my pupils. ;)[/la]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I think it would best suit the point of the tribe to teach those fairly new and inexperienced. Although you should never stop learning, that's the crowd to aim for. As for those who don't want to teach but want to be part of this, maybe we could have advisors or something.

DeletedUser

This is quite interesting :)

One thing I thought I might mention is that you're going to have to rely on players' 'good sportsmanship'. As some could take the competition too far and just sit their pupils and do the work for them when the time comes.

Given that though, I would love to get involved if I have enough time (at the time).

DeletedUser

The idea sounds extremely good actually. I'm up for it.

This is quite interesting :)

One thing I thought I might mention is that you're going to have to rely on players' 'good sportsmanship'. As some could take the competition too far and just sit their pupils and do the work for them when the time comes.

Given that though, I would love to get involved if I have enough time (at the time).

Damn you Karl. Are you stalking me now? o_O

I would love to go in as a student.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4147

I assume all tribes would go in the same direction at the start of the world, to reduce the chance of larger tribes surrounding the newbs being taught.

DeletedUser

Umm, tbh. I don't like this idea at all.

So i'm not gonna be groveling liek all the other noobs.

DeletedUser

Sounds good.

I'll be whoever you want me to be Nauz. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The idea sounds extremely good actually. I'm up for it.

Damn you Karl. Are you stalking me now? o_O

I would love to go in as a student.

I post before you = you stalking me :icon_cool:

And I'll be whatever I'm fit for lol :) Me + Fit = N00b

DeletedUser

Want to be a student. Would be nice to be able to kill a teacher!!!

DeletedUser

16x4=64. There over 18k people who usually join a world. I like it :D

Take out the other squads while pwning your 15x15. Sweet idea.