W54 FACTS

Reaction score
A friend of a friend of my friends cousin’s aunties shown us Twix boys n girls take diplo and I must say we were ‘taken’ back

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
A friend of a friend of my friends cousin’s aunties shown us Twix boys n girls take diplo and I must say we were ‘taken’ back

This is great news if true, I cannot see anything in the tribe, but if you have info, let me know so I can start finding myself a freebie!

Cheers mate

Panther

Reaction score

I don't understand what the secrecy is about? You are talking about us anyway haha so just tell us who it is so we can get the shared forum set up

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
YAY I jumped tribes and I'm in a family tribe...

Quick check... ego still there... nothings gone pop...

Haven't you got the A button to spam 8,000,000 times?...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
It's a nice ego boost when a random checks my stats and messages to ask questions...

It's so fun living in your head...

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
It's a nice ego boost when a random checks my stats and messages to ask questions...

It's so fun living in your head...

If we are going down the exposing route, then we will accept the offer that TWIX 1&2 and Lego 1&2 want us to join the family, no need to make a huge post trying to call us out, we concede, we concede

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I think it's Left and Right TWIX and LEGO and Duplo... if your gonna make stuff up, at least try harder...

P.s. I didn't really jump tribes.. BRO is the TWIX academy family tribe... I got promoted...