W54 FACTS

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
If we have a family tribe spit it out, who is it aha? It’s all good and well saying it. But let’s tell the world who it is then eh? @Maggie Wallis Why so secretive?

No insults here, if you’re taking this as an insult then you need to get a grip and grow up.

Well done, a whole post without an insult...

Why so secretive about your family tribe... it's always best to embrace what makes you who you are... be proud and loud...

Panther

Reaction score
If we have a family tribe spit it out, who is it aha? It’s all good and well saying it. But let’s tell the world who it is then eh? @Maggie Wallis Why so secretive?

No insults here, if you’re taking this as an insult then you need to get a grip and grow up.

I asked them 2 times now and they still haven't said who it is.. so just trolling I guess
Weird thing to troll about though :D

Panther

Reaction score
Why so secretive about your family tribe... it's always best to embrace what makes you who you are... be proud and loud...

You are the secretive one mate haha your mate said you guys have info about our family tribe
Ok, tell us then who is it and we will embrace it :)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
image-20161005-15882-13x0gd1.jpg

Salty

Reaction score
Cry me a river, stop being so sensitive, if you can’t take it back, don’t give it!

Not about being sensitive mate, I just don’t feel the need to attack people personally over their views on a game lol. Bit childish imo.

End of the day, you are a hugging tribe, it’s fine, there’s nothing wrong with it.

It’s just surprising really, when you consider on the original W54 thread you lot were bashing anyone who opens a family tribe. Having several alliances and naps from the get go is much worse than having a second tribe lmao

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
So many mails and screenshots in the tribe chat... 90% of the world knows your hugging your little hearts out...

Why the need to lie?.... Everyone knows and no one cares... it's just amusing that you all have to deny it so desperately... does TW really mean that much to you?....

Last edited:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Apology accepted mate no worries.
He's part of your 60 not ours

60?... last counts it was 132 tribes and 1980 players... you can't expect me to know everyone, surely?...

See how easy it is to admit to being in a family tribe...