W54 FACTS

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Shouldn't talk about Super Sharp Shooter like that

Did you think of that comeback all on your own?...

Forum dead... post about TAKE being a family tribe... they all come rushing on to defend themselves... If it's isn't true, why care?...

No identity

Reaction score
You guys are all sad acts, imagine making up stories on a browser game ahaha. Sad people....... :oops::rolleyes:

No identity

Reaction score
Did you think of that comeback all on your own?...

Forum dead... post about TAKE being a family tribe... they all come rushing on to defend themselves... If it's isn't true, why care?...
You need to put a sock in it, your a guy pretending to be a bird on a game online. Get a grip....

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Imagine feeling the need to defend yourself from a 'story' on a browser game.... ahaha...

Nope, I'm just a guy...

But seriously, what are you gonna do... throw a few more insults... Oh god... please... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!!!!!....

Salty

Reaction score
I am very surprised at just how quick you guys were to respond,

Almost as if your worried the rest of the world will realise you a good olde cuddle tribe.

There’s nothing wrong with cuddling up, we all like to feel warm, but don’t go round telling everyone your better than everyone else and you hate hugging and hate family tribes when you are the biggest culprit in the world thus far.

#nobodylikesahypocrite

Red Baron 2

Reaction score
I am very surprised at just how quick you guys were to respond,

Almost as if your worried the rest of the world will realise you a good olde cuddle tribe.

There’s nothing wrong with cuddling up, we all like to feel warm, but don’t go round telling everyone your better than everyone else and you hate hugging and hate family tribes when you are the biggest culprit in the world thus far.

#nobodylikesahypocrite

Not sure anyone has said they better than you lot yet, also who we hugging I could do with one right now

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
wow what is this topic about I’m so confused?

TAKE are all Butt Hurt and have their panties in a twist because they want to keep their family tribe a secret...

The rest is just them throwing round insults as that helps to keep their egos intact...

No identity

Reaction score
If we have a family tribe spit it out, who is it aha? It’s all good and well saying it. But let’s tell the world who it is then eh? @Maggie Wallis Why so secretive?

No insults here, if you’re taking this as an insult then you need to get a grip and grow up.