W54 FACTS

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
60?... last counts it was 132 tribes and 1980 players... you can't expect me to know everyone, surely?...

See how easy it is to admit to being in a family tribe...

It feels liberating, if you can let me know who it is now mate, I can introduce myself to them all

mr Pink

Reaction score
I still don’t understand what’s going on . So take apparently has a family tribe or is hugging? Then everyone’s upset? Is this because they are the most feared tribe? As an unbiased person I don’t see the issue.

the hugging is inevitable this world. Pp does help so many become greater than they are capable so people will hug. This in turn will force a chain reaction which intimidates people to think “ oh maybe I need to hug too incase I get gang banged”.
This inevitably will make a few people nervous including the noob family tribes crossed with the decent tribes with families so I understand that the need to duplicate one’s membership.
If this is about people wanting to play the full world I see a lot of people getting crazy with each other so early. I mean I’m in the core and not a very good player yet I still have hope. I don’t think all these hugging family tribes are an advantage or disadvantage as they limit themselves.

Personally I prefer being getting hit by loads of tribes than one guy with loads of pp. gives you an excuse anyway I’m enjoying the drama but think it’s a bit excessive for excitement

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
I still don’t understand what’s going on . So take apparently has a family tribe or is hugging? Then everyone’s upset? Is this because they are the most feared tribe? As an unbiased person I don’t see the issue.

the hugging is inevitable this world. Pp does help so many become greater than they are capable so people will hug. This in turn will force a chain reaction which intimidates people to think “ oh maybe I need to hug too incase I get gang banged”.
This inevitably will make a few people nervous including the noob family tribes crossed with the decent tribes with families so I understand that the need to duplicate one’s membership.
If this is about people wanting to play the full world I see a lot of people getting crazy with each other so early. I mean I’m in the core and not a very good player yet I still have hope. I don’t think all these hugging family tribes are an advantage or disadvantage as they limit themselves.

Personally I prefer being getting hit by loads of tribes than one guy with loads of pp. gives you an excuse anyway I’m enjoying the drama but think it’s a bit excessive for excitement

Yeah mate pretty much spot on, we are hugging because no-one can accept we actually aren't, so little troll to each other to pass the time

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score

TAKE hugging isn't an issue... it's just fun that they are so desperate to deny it... plus it's Friday afternoon and pubs are closed...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
You’re*

Did you forget to finish that sentence?....

Was it going to be: You're right, TAKE are a Family Tribe....

Did you ego just not let you do it?....

Or did you actually think it would make you look good to highlight a grammar error?...

I'd pick the first option...