W54 forum take 2!

UnKnown

Reaction score
So anything interesting happening on your end of W54, Give us some juicy gossip?
No juicy gossip as of yet, grinding away as most people will be during bp. The world will be a long one but an enjoyable one I think. Quite a few decent teams so it won’t be a 2 horse race thank God.

BigHugh

Reaction score
Ah here I'm getting excited for a comeback in a non pp world but then I can't decide where to start :(

Oh well don't wanna complain about the rules since that was done in the other thread, which ended toxic af, sooo if anyone has a spare spot in a tribe in north west hmu please :)

I'll share all of my infinite knowledge, which is something you don't wanna miss out on. As a teaser, lesson number one will be how to make real swedish meatballs. I assure you, this is something you don't want to miss out on.

Baronesspink

Reaction score
Ok I understand that this is probably going to make me seem a bit thick but seeing as there don't appear to be any markings on the Ingame compass how are newer players supposed to be able to determine which part of the world they are in when more experienced players talk about northeast, southwest etc?

Killing Time

Reaction score
Ok I understand that this is probably going to make me seem a bit thick but seeing as there don't appear to be any markings on the Ingame compass how are newer players supposed to be able to determine which part of the world they are in when more experienced players talk about northeast, southwest etc?

Either you are a troll par excellence or alas coming across a little dim. I've not made my mind up yet....!

UnKnown

Reaction score
I’ll answer this as though you are being serious and not trolling.
Zoom out of your map to see the 4 sections of the map that have player villages in. North is top. Plus if you hover your cursor over a village it tells you the k and coordinate.

mr Pink

Reaction score
Already shaping to be an intriguing world. Lots of known faces and even the newbies have created 7 family tribes to try keep themselves in the runnings. BP ending will sure to show which tribes are the ones to watch out for. Best of luck to all in the world should be a good one.

Baronesspink

Reaction score
I’ll answer this as though you are being serious and not trolling.
Zoom out of your map to see the 4 sections of the map that have player villages in. North is top. Plus if you hover your cursor over a village it tells you the k and coordinate.
Thanks your explanation and yes I was being serious with my question and definitely not trolling.
Regards ,
BP NAT xoxo

Killing Time

Reaction score
Yo @Killing Time when can we expect the return of "Top 10 Tribes"? One of the few good things about 2020 that was

I honestly don't know whether this will return. Currently, when not spanking Rob, I am contemplating if can grow Lingonberries in the veggie patch and also musing on family tribes and I think I might have a few thoughts to share here.

I am currently part of a giant huggle and am looking at a TW world I suspected existed but had never seen first hand. Expect some sort of post shortly...;)

BigHugh

Reaction score
So... it seems to me if I solve your lingonberry problem that will free up your mind.

So here you go

However, I can't guarantee you wont be scammed by this website, or if the product is good. Again, should this fail, it is not an excuse to rim me.

Edit: Did not realize it was sold out :(

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Buying the Jam isn't the same as growing your own to make into Jam... It's like why noble a player when you can noble a barb and enjoy building the village yourself...

I remember as a kid going out Blackberry picking.. diving in hedgerows getting covered in scratches trying to reach the ripest most juicy berry's... only to find a maggot had beaten me too eat... quite often after having already eaten half of the berry...

Then 6 months of having Blackberry Jam on everything... Such Fun...

I think Family Tribes can teach us all a thing or two... I'm currently learning Polish...

Last edited:

Killing Time

Reaction score
I was going to make Marmelade today but got side tracked so will be a job for tomorrow. Making your own jam is far more satisfying than buying it in but I think Lingonberry jam might need to wait a while.

No walls here but is surely just a matter of time :(

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
W9 had non-growing barbs... obviously a world prior to PP, FA and scavenging... speed 0.5%... bookmark farming 500 barbs for 1000 res was fun....

On this world with so few barbs, it would be 500 barbs for 5 res.... last time I looked there were already 21,000 LC and only 500 barbs on the world... that's 42 LC per barb...

I doubt wall growth off is an option... rushing rams though, might be an option...

Mr Hugh of the Big... you might think you've not found any maggots... until you burp out flies....

Last edited: