War of the Rim, Episode 2

DeletedUser

who is gloating, not me yes i took some, but look at the stats the stats say the last IKenzor I village, was taken by LRAG/LRAGFO on the 11.6 by booner. that is the last of 4 that we took that count in last months stats, so where has the rest come from?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now solidly, irjoney you cannot refer to Frankie without refering to LRAG. In LRAG we are one unit - as we've shown you. You complain about fighting a big tribe? THAT was your choice. When this war began, you gloated alongside your tribesmates about taking the lead, how LRAG were slow and you would destroy us. That hasn't happened and will not happen.

So irjoney, you can mock players for being smaller, even myself for being a smaller player. Now you wish to talk bad about LRAG members, then maybe you should pick out your own tribes faults first, abusive mails from your tribes mate, hardly graceful in current defeat.

DeletedUser

LARG enjoy you moment of glory because it will be short lived.

How far do you think you are going to get when W1N come calling?

And please remember that the tribes you are fighting are also fighting other wars.

I just hoped you could of had a war with flux 1 on 1, I wonder if you would of been gloating now.

DeletedUser

LARG enjoy you moment of glory because it will be short lived.

And please remember that the tribes you are fighting are also fighting other wars.

I just hoped you could of had a war with flux 1 on 1, I wonder if you would of been gloating now.

Get over yourselves. It is undoubtable we will face W1N, but that will be far in the future. We are not on a 1v1 with Flux, quite simply it won't happen.

DeletedUser1942

Would Flux/AK/KA members stop hoping W1N come to your rescue?

Your bluff has been called, LRAG are hitting you hard - dont bring the "were fighting many tribes" quote into this, you werent using it when you got off to a good start, only now that your getting beat.

Well done LRAG - just keep going :)

DeletedUser7168

Firstly i know it's not good sportsmanship to pick out peoples spelling mistakes but it's spelled LRAG not LARG (come on it's 4 letters!!!)

Secondly if you concentrated more time in game than spouting on here you probably wouldn't have lost those villa's to me earlier ;)

And last but not least,LRAG will fight whoever is in front of us,whether it's 1v1 1v2 or whatever so your arguement there is irrelevent.

And slightly off topic (sorry i know the mods hate this) but Blackpool aint doing sh*t next season LOL

DeletedUser

I know it wont happen, all I am saying is if you was in a 1 on 1 you would not be gloating now.

In the last month you have only taken 51 vils of Flux even though they have had the might of W1N bearing down on them.

And forever you have taken only 125 to fluxs 75

Please stop your gloating.

DeletedUser

I know it wont happen, all I am saying is if you was in a 1 on 1 you would not be gloating now.

In the last month you have only taken 51 vils of Flux even though they have had the might of W1N bearing down on them.

And forever you have taken only 125 to fluxs 75

Please stop your gloating.

Quite simply "No". Now even you should remember the beginning of the war, every chance Flux got they gloated. Now if Flux enter wars cocksure then they deserve to be shot down and LRAG will continue to take pleasure in doing it, now thanks for your "input" but frankly, we are all tired of hearing the same things over again.

DeletedUser

"0". Why irjoney? Surely you know there is more to do that just sending nobles, likely sending the nukes and stacking them.

DeletedUser

I don't often post to agree with Onion... well, hardly ever. But he has a good point here.

What we are seeing is a philosophical difference between LRAG and Flux. Irjoney is asking people - quite validly from his own point of view - how many takes they have made, etc. The point is that LRAG does not work like that. We have quite a few guys who go out and do the single combat thing, in between team actions, and good luck to them - Hi, Pinto!

But LRAG is not about that.We are all about team ops and team successes. Even the smallest player gets to take part in team operations, or stacks front line vills - and so gets to be part of our successes. Frankie has every right to be chipper about our successes because she was as much a part of them as anybody, even though she herself did not send a train. She did her part and is absolutely entitled to enjoy the results.

I think Flux is a little more about individuals. Nothing wrong with that - it's just a difference in philosophy. But it explains why Frankie and my old mate irjoney are not actually on the same page.

Oh - an yes, mate. I'm creeping up indeed. No doubt we will be exchanging some troops soon.

DeletedUser

Oh yes FatTaff, i've been keeping an eye on yous, as i am that type of person, peering out my soon-to-be-more-of-a-nemesis people, indeed we will have a laugh.

DeletedUser

Would Flux/AK/KA members stop hoping W1N come to your rescue?

Your bluff has been called, LRAG are hitting you hard - dont bring the "were fighting many tribes" quote into this, you werent using it when you got off to a good start, only now that your getting beat.

Well done LRAG - just keep going :)

No one is hoping W1N will come to the rescue, Johnny is just pointing out, that inevitably, W1N will destroy LRAG.

There's also a big difference, in that in the first few weeks, when we had a good start, we were not fighting W1N at the same time.

I can assure you, that had W1N not been involved, then the stats would not be as they are, I'm sure LRAG would not deny that.

As it stands, we currently have a few players in the north (if that) even attempting to fight LRAG, there is simply not the man power to fight off and attack back at both tribes.

W1N are obviously a much bigger threat, and therefore that's where the resources have been going

DeletedUser

My heart bleeds for you

You have been fighting Pinto and a few friends, occasionally aided by team ops from the tribe. I remember pointing out some time back that we weren't even using enough nukes to stop our total nuke count growing. The heart of the tribe - Booner, Colty, Siantony, Ant0, mickmills, and many more - haven't really been engaged at all. It's the same for both sides. No doubt if there had been no W1N you would have thrown more at us - and I would have had to push more of my guys at you. The result would not have been quite the same and I'm sure you would have done better...

Marginally.

DeletedUser1942

No one is hoping W1N will come to the rescue, Johnny is just pointing out, that inevitably, W1N will destroy LRAG.

I wasnt referring to anything Johnny said - i was referring to Mike1990 and others, who are telling LRAG to be happy while they can, as the big bad W1n will come along shortly. LRAG are doing very well, and all they get is "wait for W1N to attack you" - its not going to happen at the present time, but it keeps being mentioned.

I can assure you, that had W1N not been involved, then the stats would not be as they are, I'm sure LRAG would not deny that.

Thats only a maybe tbh.

DeletedUser

But LRAG is not about that.We are all about team ops and team successes. Even the smallest player gets to take part in team operations, or stacks front line vills - and so gets to be part of our successes. Frankie has every right to be chipper about our successes because she was as much a part of them as anybody, even though she herself did not send a train. She did her part and is absolutely entitled to enjoy the results.

I think Flux is a little more about individuals. Nothing wrong with that - it's just a difference in philosophy. But it explains why Frankie and my old mate irjoney are not actually on the same page.

I would just like to say, this is completely true. LRAG is mainly about ops, with the main players (in K6) supporting the players moving from West K5 and K4/K3. We have been moving the big guns into the eastern borders, which is why many players in K6 have not been taking flux/ka/ak vills. So before anyone makes remarks about players in LRAG not taking enemy vills, it is usually because they are involved in a tea effort, in which they do most the work and someone else in the tribe takes the reward. Because that is how a tribe works.

ukAlex08 :icon_wink: