War of the Rim, Episode 2

DeletedUser

Sounds good until this bit... what if they do "come crying for a NAP"? :icon_eek:

--Abdo--

then that is up to our leader and council lol but i have a feeling i know the answer already lmao

DeletedUser

LRAG is one of the best tribes i have been associated with it has a great leader and a great council and yet they still manage to listen to the foot soldiers yes we are trouncing AK/KA/FLUX because we talk and work as a single unit maybe some of you should try it sometime instead of coming up with silly excuses because your getting your buts kicked
yes one day in the distant future we may be taken down but that will take a lot to do we will fight as one till our last breath we never give up and we never break apart so AK/KA/FLUX say good bye to your villages because we will take them until you come crying for nap

Someones getting too big for their boots, why don't you attack some of the bigger players in the north, how about me? I've been up there for weeks now, only had a few incomings, and they we're half nukes, tell you what, why don't you, Frankie69 and your 549.514 OD (LOL) Nuke someone like me? How about you offensively move over beside me, and see if your really as cocky as you think you are? I'm not a cocky person, but i don't like when people are cocky and can't back themselves up.

On that note, 266,086 score ODA, thats what? Clearing 4-5 full defense villages? Oh wow, really i would respect it if someone from LRAG who could back themselves up with statements like yours, but you? Really? :icon_rolleyes:

Players such as Pinto, siantony, *Jonno*, to name a few, but you? Don't make me laugh.

DeletedUser

lmao thank you for paying such attention to me i'm overwelmed and yes in the likes of the great players you have mentioned i couldnt even dream to hold a candle to they are my mentors true greats of LRAG along with several you havn't mentioned but i'm not quite sure were you got that i was getting to big for my boots all i said was what a great tribe LRAG are and that as a whole we will take them AK/KA down
it sounds to me like you need to read a bit more carefully as for attacking you well maybe one day our paths will cross but as you so rightly said i am small fry in a big pond but if heart and courage stand for anything in this game then like all of LRAG we are up with the best

DeletedUser

Heart and courage is nothing, troops are everything, getitright.

Oh no you didn't correct me if im wrong but you wrote
...trouncing AK/KA/FLUX

Then followed by
...we talk and work as a single unit maybe some of you should try it sometime instead of coming up with silly excuses because your getting your buts kicked

I'm not making excuses.

AK/KA/FLUX say good bye to your villages because we will take them until you come crying for nap

How much AK/KA/Flux villages have you taken? 0? Yeah i thought as much, you havn't even actively nobled an enemy village, so why come and gloat?

DeletedUser

havnt i wow your a mind reader lol dont let my stats fool you i'm not that much of a mouse and please tell which of my statements was incorrect

1) trouncing AK/KA/FLUX ummm look at the stats correct

2)...we talk and work as a single unit maybe some of you should try it sometime instead of coming up with silly excuses because your getting your buts kicked .... ummm we do so ......correct

3)AK/KA/FLUX say good bye to your villages because we will take them until you come crying for nap.... please see point 1 .... correct so please were am i lying? were am i incorrect ?

DeletedUser

No, your triping over your own words there, i'm aiming them points specifically to you. Not LRAG.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: LRAG LRAGFO
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Flux AK KA
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 109
Side 2: 22
Difference: 87

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 809,783
Side 2: 157,111
Difference: 652,672

chart

says it all, what do you think?

DeletedUser

What do i think? I think Flux has turned it's back on LRAG, because unlike you, we're fighting a tribe many a times outsize, we don't have time for you.

DeletedUser

well as your not in my alliance i guess your opinion of me means ....NOTHIN lol my alliance knows what i have done and what i'm capable off this is somethin you may well find out soon but who knows were this game will take us i do as i'm asked by a better man than you and yes you can rip shreds off me and i will still be sitting here laughing my head off at you you know nothing about me so dont try to out wit me with using my stats lol because they are just numbers at the end of the day so nice talking to you and see you on the battle field when you want me

DeletedUser

image.php

The image our OD, our troops are elseware, LRAG trying to take the mick out of Flux for being noobs, but in reality if we weren't engaging W1N you would had our full attenction, remember the first week or two of the war? Yeah, like that, so just hush.

DeletedUser

lmao big words for a little man yes your fighting a big tribe wow amazing were fighting three and ummm yeah sorry please revert to previous post comment 1 :)

DeletedUser7168

Turning your backs on us hey??

Remember saying this only......erm was it about 20 minutes ago??

8 LRAG - Fighting Flux and doing a pretty good job about it, although the modesty of some members bring them down a few numbers in my personal
ranking, leadership is solid, would watch my back on the ORC front, but a good tribe indeed, 7/10

DeletedUser

Yes i do remember writing that, but of what relevance does that have to my comment? I said your fighting Flux, i never at any point said Flux were fighting back?

lmao big words for a little man yes your fighting a big tribe wow amazing were fighting three and ummm yeah sorry please revert to previous post comment 1 :)

Name the 3 "Big" tribes your fighting?

DeletedUser

image.php

The image our OD, our troops are elseware, LRAG trying to take the mick out of Flux for being noobs, but in reality if we weren't engaging W1N you would had our full attenction, remember the first week or two of the war? Yeah, like that, so just hush.

so just hush lets see where you took villages, you took villages in k7 and an inactive player, both of which was unavoidable due to them not asking for support, and we was unable to reach the said player in time for the attacks.

so yes you did get an early lead, but how the times are changing.

DeletedUser

Don't pull out the Inactive card, I Kenzor I was inactive for days at a time, you still gloating about him.

DeletedUser7168

I think a member of your tribe (not naming names as the train was shocking) sending 14 nukes to one of our players is fighting back in my book?

But if my book is out of date then i do stand corrected.

DeletedUser

I think a member of your tribe (not naming names as the train was shocking) sending 14 nukes to one of our players is fighting back in my book?

But if my book is out of date then i do stand corrected.

Apologizes, i meant we're not turning "Full attenction" to yous, not we're just ignoring.

DeletedUser7168

If you were a politician thats what is known as "backtracking" LOL