War of the Rim, Episode 2

DeletedUser

Maybe... just as you would expect a reeling enemy to indulge in wishful thinking...

Maybe not..

LRAG - debbie.b on 12.06. at 10:58 Quote
The Council are pleased to announce after many late nights and extensive talks that LRAG and LRAGFO are now allies with W1N. This is a long term agreement from the councils and will be our principal alliance for the foreseeable future.
I understand that there will be many questions so please feel free to ask any member of the council
deb x

DeletedUser

Maybe not..

Side 1:
Tribes: LRAG LRAGFO
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Flux AK KA
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 186
Side 2: 111
Difference: 75

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,360,487
Side 2: 817,429
Difference: 543,058

chart

And now we wait for the excuses.

DeletedUser

Sadly, not well. He does believe that whenever my support leaves K16 he'll get me, but he has disillusioned himself to believe the troops are all outsiders. I'm having to do everything to get him to send an attack, even changing my village name. He might be out of nukes tho, so many have died.

Would you like to hear something funny about him?

DeletedUser

Eh, tbh good idea (if only you have enough nobles to do that)

I've seen it done quite a few times heh, what's you IGM?

DeletedUser

MetallicPhantom.

What makes it more amusing is the settlement was on the frontline. Funnily, when I questioned him regarding it, he decided to get all tight and insulted my game play.

DeletedUser

Did you stack (or act accordingly) to his attack? If so I say his ploy worked. It's the most effective way to bluff your opponant by sending actual nobles. Its commonly used if you are "attacking" two targets, wish to split the support as you only want to hit one.

In the end it's only 200k(ish) of each res.

DeletedUser

And not effective when you are on the frontline because it consumes villagers. And the villages were ready before hand ;)

DeletedUser

Johnson sends real nobles in a fake noble train!

Tbh i prefer to do that IF i have the spare nobles. Its easy to see through a fake train of rams if you get on fast enough and when you are at a decent size the 200K of each rescource isnt a loss to be worried over really.

+ It has actually happend that the receiver has guessed fake, dodged and then voila free village.

DeletedUser

Quote:LRAG - debbie.b on 12.06. at 10:58 Quote
The Council are pleased to announce after many late nights and extensive talks that LRAG and LRAGFO are now allies with W1N. This is a long term agreement from the councils and will be our principal alliance for the foreseeable future.
I understand that there will be many questions so please feel free to ask any member of the council
deb x

irjoney

why not let us know who the spy is and lets see if you can get his vills stacked before we rim him lol

DeletedUser6164

Yes LRAG are now allied to W1N, as I have said before LRAG do whats best for LRAG, which will disappoint some people but means LRAG grow and prosper. LRAG have found W1N keep their word despite propaganda which constantly claims the contrary and we have a good relationship and will develop a better one I hope.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why not let us know who the spy is and lets see if you can get his vills stacked before we rim him lol

Who says it's a him? :3, in saying that who says it's a her :D

Aw, why don't you find out, wheres the fun :D

DeletedUser

Spy or not this says it all at least you know where your going to loose villages :icon_rolleyes::

Side 1:
Tribes: LRAG LRAGFO
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Flux KA AK
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 151
Side 2: 25
Difference: 126

chart