Difference: 120

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,062,959
Side 2: 160,178
Difference: 902,781

chart

DeletedUser

yes LRAG, way to suck up to W1N. Try as you might, however your impressive stats are, W1N will come for you once they have dealt with their other matters. There is no chance in hell that they will ever say, "well done, now accept my tribal invite"...

Sure your leadership made a great move for immediate self preservation, but i would love if you could ever prove me wrong on the opinion shared by all but W1N and the blinded LRAG....

DeletedUser

Mmmm, whats more fun - winning or losing?

Second place or third or fourth long term is better than nowhere city with only a chip on your shoulder to call your own isn't it?

It may transpire that something will happen and the focus will change in this world as it has in others but if you can cut a deal that allows you and your friends to play and enjoy playing it longer then why not?

DeletedUser

If you are happy with nowhere city, a chip on your shoulder and bonus porridge then i stand corrected. It's not for me and wasn't for LRAG.

Meanwhile they get to play and you get to watch.

Who is the loser?

DeletedUser4320

If you are happy with nowhere city, a chip on your shoulder and bonus porridge then i stand corrected.

Yes, you stand corrected, much like a man in orthopedic shoes as the saying goes.

But don't worry mate, I'm here to help.

DeletedUser

yes LRAG, way to suck up to W1N. Try as you might, however your impressive stats are, W1N will come for you once they have dealt with their other matters. There is no chance in hell that they will ever say, "well done, now accept my tribal invite"...

Sure your leadership made a great move for immediate self preservation, but i would love if you could ever prove me wrong on the opinion shared by all but W1N and the blinded LRAG....

Give over. A typical opinion of the "coalition" who are losing against W1N. LRAG are doing what's best for us, no one else.

DeletedUser

Give over. A typical opinion of the "coalition" who are losing against W1N. LRAG are doing what's best for us, no one else.

You thinking of quitting the game soon or something because you obviously don't care about the long term LRAG. Think some players should look at this and realise how faulted their leadership is.

DeletedUser6158

You thinking of quitting the game soon or something because you obviously don't care about the long term LRAG. Think some players should look at this and realise how faulted their leadership is.

The coalition don't give a damn about LRAG, they only cared about getting another tribe on board to boost their own chances for survival.

LRAG's leadership only look after their own tribe rather than pandering to the whims of those who would seek to throw them under a moving train.

DeletedUser

well i see orc2 has a nap with w1n, and might i add, not fighting them so bit of kettle calling the pan.

DeletedUser

The coalition don't give a damn about LRAG, they only cared about getting another tribe on board to boost their own chances for survival.

LRAG's leadership only look after their own tribe rather than pandering to the whims of those who would seek to throw them under a moving train.

Train.jpg

One of these you mean?

DeletedUser

LRAG is one of the best tribes i have been associated with it has a great leader and a great council and yet they still manage to listen to the foot soldiers yes we are trouncing AK/KA/FLUX because we talk and work as a single unit maybe some of you should try it sometime instead of coming up with silly excuses because your getting your buts kicked
yes one day in the distant future we may be taken down but that will take a lot to do we will fight as one till our last breath we never give up and we never break apart so AK/KA/FLUX say good bye to your villages because we will take them until you come crying for nap

DeletedUser2722

so AK/KA/FLUX say good bye to your villages because we will take them until you come crying for nap

Sounds good until this bit... what if they do "come crying for a NAP"? :icon_eek:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser7168

At a guess we politely show them where the door is.:lol:

DeletedUser

Abdo only my personal take on the way we do things in LRAG

I'd say they got off the bus or didn't want on before and they've now missed their chance and we won't be stopping to pick up passengers.

besides they are in our ks and in our way.

kutusov