WC officialy declares war upon...

DeletedUser

Props to pip as you all have been giving, I am not going to waste to much time in making a long as reply but a couple things i want to point out.

WC played well in game and on the forums, For the records i actually quit over a week ago when i dumped my sit on sparks which was before there were any incoming on my account and I was still ranked 2. Since then i have logged in all of two - three times and have not really followed whats been going on.

12-1 in a week when this is a war you were preparing for, recruited heavily for and have been wanting ever since we declined the merger. And this against accounts WC have claimed to be mildly active at best with smaller troop counts than were expected.
And you are proud....

Oh, have the tables turned? :O

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
lol... I don't think I need a long reply either... I just think Clyde should of listened to his own words...

Lost track of how many times people claim that after getting owned. The simplicity of it is that you are a point whore!
You over extend yourself trying to noble to many villages without enough troops to defend them.
When incoming start you claim RL issues and then internet problems. Its a .5 speed world The top 3 accounts are all solo.

Damn you go away for a weekend and everything turns upside down....

DeletedUser8105

Side 1:
Tribes: WC :)
Side 2:
Tribes: RESIST

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 1
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 112,211
Side 2: 3,412
Difference: 108,799

chart

DeletedUser3473

You do know Clyde and Captain poisoned those villages don't you? There be plague there.

images

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I guess that explains why there weren't many troops in them.. :)

Bella, the war started 9 days ago not a week.. :)

Side 1:
Tribes: WC :)
Side 2:
Tribes: RESIST

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 130
Side 2: 56
Difference: 74

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 1
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 481,982
Side 2: 246,283
Difference: 235,699

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 137,174
Side 2: 3,412
Difference: 133,762

chart

DeletedUser

Wow, i never expected that. I think there have been circumstances that mean that resist have fallen which were beyond peoples control. However it is never good to see a sore loser, whether it was due to our planned and well co ordinated attacks or whether you guys bowed out and could not be bothered to fight, either way you have not lived up to the reputation that you put out there and your previous points on how this world is full of inactive noobs are also redundant.

I am sure you are a good player clyde but why blame someone else? It would be better to take your hat off and be humble, but hey.

DeletedUser

Let me take the time to explain what happened. When the war started I was busy- but devoted my time to tagging attacks and stacking with my own def. Unfortunately, BCB was on holiday and her co went mia, coupled with the fact that Clyde went AWOL and hairy not being on skype it was like 5v1 on meh, on my own.

Did my best but just got bored, saw it as a lost cause and thought my time would be better spent concentrating on RL.

Credit goes to Sparks, she never thought this would happen, she has some unfortunate RL circumstances, and my thoughts go out to her. It is the reason you won't see her post her for another week at least.

Sorry we couldn't properly contest your war WC :). Well played

DeletedUser8105

Let me take the time to explain what happened. When the war started I was busy- but devoted my time to tagging attacks and stacking with my own def. Unfortunately, BCB was on holiday and her co went mia, coupled with the fact that Clyde went AWOL and hairy not being on skype it was like 5v1 on meh, on my own.

Did my best but just got bored, saw it as a lost cause and thought my time would be better spent concentrating on RL.

Credit goes to Sparks, she never thought this would happen, she has some unfortunate RL circumstances, and my thoughts go out to her. It is the reason you won't see her post her for another week at least.

Sorry we couldn't properly contest your war WC :). Well played

I think right after this post,RESIST has officially lost the war.
Amirite?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3473

Leadership is quiet I'd have to agree, and the only two large actives have just left the tribe, but no one's told me to stop.

Has Sonic-Chem gone inactive btw? He has some tagging to do ;-)

Under the circumstances if SC mails me I'll call it a day. I've got rl to attend to myself.

DeletedUser

Leadership is quiet I'd have to agree, and the only two large actives have just left the tribe, but no one's told me to stop.

Under the circumstances if SC mails me I'll call it a day. I've got rl to attend to myself.

Sonic isn't inactive, he got bored of the war so has been waging a one man war on another tribe. I'm sure he'll appreciate the guests though.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I think RESIST should be remember as the reason why people should think before they post on the externals...

Criticizing players for doing things that you then do yourself and then try and use the same excuses just make you look like fools... Real Life situation happen, people quit when they are found to be point whores, it's just a game at the end of the day...

For certain players within RESIST to take so much pleasure in the "victory" over KTHX for RESIST to then crumble even quicker when challenged doesn't make anyone look good...

It would of just been nice to actually have a war were both tribes put up a fight...

DeletedUser

I just want to say thoughts are with Sparks and all at WC :) wish her the very best

DeletedUser3473

Kind words Cool, best we all remember this is just a game. Many things are typed in haste in these forums and most could take a lesson in humility, I'm sure she appreciates your words.

DeletedUser

Like I say, we have spoken about this in our forums and the thoughts are echoed throughout the tribe, if i thought anyone felt otherwise i would have no problem dismissing them and we could noble them out together

DeletedUser9936

Pipsdad on 23.10. at 13:51
Can't you be bothered to get up on Wednesday for the dodges?

sonic-chem on 23.10. at 15:54
I know when i've met my match! lol

Pipsdad on 23.10. at 16:13
You are a good sport! I was disappointed this morning when I looked and you appeared to have gone inactive. Me, I'm just an attention grabber. One more to send and then you can sit back and guess which one is the spear nuke. ;-)

sonic-chem today at 09:29
Oh no, i'm one of the founders here :D The day i go inactive is the day world 9 ends :D lol

My account appears inactive as i'm sitting frontline players when they need me to so i'm constantly on other accounts, mine is just sat farming and recruiting :D

You'll never get past my heavily axe stacked defensive villages!

sonic-chem today at 11:37
Author said:

Check the [player]Gotcha![/player] account war stats in our little war, that was me for the last 2 weeks so na not inactive just elsewhere on a frontline account. Back on my own as of yesterday... hence the noble and ODA jump.

Let me know when you're going to go barb and i'll start hopping over to claim your village ;) lol

No reply, Pipsdad, have you stuck to your word? :O if you have then be so kind as to let me know what the incomings are so i can cancel my 5:45am alarm set for tomorrow morning :D

On a brighter note, 40 villages now nobled from RESIST.... more then they nobled from KTHX i believe?

DeletedUser8105

RESIST leader,Princess.Sparkles has gone barbarian.

flatlining1.jpg

May I congratulate WC? Or it's too early...