Well Jobson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5774

Thats was certainly an interesting round.

burny.png

DeletedUser

Lets hear jobsons thoughts. Did matt need a helping hand or hands, did jobson, just got pwn by matt alone this time. Smurf, whats so interesting about the round. Jobson, that music clip, I will take your advice lol:)

DeletedUser5774

Lets hear jobsons thoughts. Did matt need a helping hand or hands, did jobson, just got pwn by matt alone this time. Smurf, whats so interesting about the round. Jobson, that music clip, I will take your advice lol:)

Interesting argument.

Matt needed help to beat Jobson. Lets look at the round.

There were 4 or 5 people in Jobsons tribe before Matt recruited myself. I didn't even know Matt before today. Go figure a randomer anhilate him and his friends today. It was only because of the sleepmode that you all didn't get rimmed tonight. Fact.

Jobson had 5 villages before Matt even got his second. Go figure his down to three, and only on three because of sleepmode. He was cleared and about to be nobled by myself and Matt but again, sleepmode saved him. Go figure.

I was saying earlier how Jobson was the new sir cornish. :lol:

DeletedUser7179

Interesting argument.

Matt needed help to beat Jobson. Lets look at the round.

There were 4 or 5 people in Jobsons tribe before Matt recruited myself. I didn't even know Matt before today. Go figure a randomer anhilate him and his friends today. It was only because of the sleepmode that you all didn't get rimmed tonight. Fact.

Jobson had 5 villages before Matt even got his second. Go figure his down to three, and only on three because of sleepmode. He was cleared and about to be nobled by myself and Matt but again, sleepmode saved him. Go figure.

I was saying earlier how Jobson was the new sir cornish. :lol:

And it seems we have a new Matt on our hands... lies constantly!!

1st of all Matt had a tribe of 3 before i recruited anybody! it was only because I stole one of his members for giggles that his tribe disbanded and he started begging every person on the map for help! As u can see from my profile!

Matt got his 2nd villa when i had 2 villas you numpty so stop lying again! I made it up to 5 villas because Matt knows he can not beat me unless he gets 2 other people to spam him with defence!

I got my 4th villa from your tribe mate and made it to 5 villas before I logged of for the evening and allowed a friend to play when i came back i saw this......

[26/09/2011 20:22:01] Ryan: ur being smashed man
[26/09/2011 20:22:32] Ryan: sorry i get confused as its such a fast worls
[26/09/2011 20:31:08] Ryan: sorry james :(

When i logged in
[26/09/2011 20:43:38] James O'Brien: no worries mate i don't care if u lose not fussed I already had them fools beaten No doubt I will hear some bullshit on the forum how they think they beat me!

So i'm not being funny smexy smurf but Matt has never beaten me and never will? you not think there was a slight difference in quality between me and the other guy??
Oh well not that I care looks like I have another Matt dumbass bumchum to smash every round!

DeletedUser

Everytime Jobson account or lionheart account gets nobled. It makes front cover in the forums

DeletedUser7179

Thats because it doesn't happen very often! and when it does people are always so surprised! Yu shoulda seen skype when i logged on last night everyone was so shocked that a numpty like Matt got even close to me! lol Shame I couldnt play longer otherwise he woulda been toast like every other time i beat him!

DeletedUser5774

Thats because it doesn't happen very often! and when it does people are always so surprised! Yu shoulda seen skype when i logged on last night everyone was so shocked that a numpty like Matt got even close to me! lol Shame I couldnt play longer otherwise he woulda been toast like every other time i beat him!

Interesting retort, and very funny.

You were on 5 villages by the time Matt had 2. Your tribe had 8-9 (can't remember properly) which were mostly defensive.

How did you not finish off me and Matt off, after nobling Raka?

I'll tell you why. You didn't shift support properly. You didn't backtime at all. You didn't even try to renoble.

You're a terrible player. I look forward to taking you out again on the next few rounds. :)

DeletedUser8755

I like Jobson, but it is rather anoying that you complain if Matt teams up but then if you team up it is ok :S

I look forward to the weekend rounds (always the most fun :p)

DeletedUser10204

smurf :) the pland didnt go very well :L when I cleared you he was ment to noble you and clear pro aswell then we switch stratergies, the rest of the tribe was ment to keep farming u while i rebuilt then me and jobson took telltale while faking pro after we had his village we was going to clear pro, and we did it aswell but jobson lost all his troops so couldnt send the nobles over to take pro's village without wasting then so i finished off pro's troops and admitadly he shudve rebuilt quickly while i kept farming pro but i dont know what happend but then that left you, who shudve still been farmed by the rest of the tribe and i was hoping i would have nobles by that point to take your village :) well that was the play but it kinda went to shot when the tribe didnt farm u and cudnt hit telltales troops without him dodging like a coward :p jokes idve dodged too,, and also about the backtiming think not one of you guys backtimed my pathetic amount of offense troops even tho you guys had around 600 + lc wich could easily of worked so no offence but everybody in this petty argument is crap,, and omg pro no offence buddy but your noble train was shocking,, u need to fix that,

DeletedUser10204

oh and about jakup's village u made a noble claim for :) when i played on sexy's account im sorry but it was a 4.5k villa or a 1.1k cvilla and i did message u before u went into sleep asking u about it but you ignored it so yet again im sorry for nobling your claim :)

DeletedUser

And it seems we have a new Matt on our hands... lies constantly!!

1st of all Matt had a tribe of 3 before i recruited anybody! it was only because I stole one of his members for giggles that his tribe disbanded and he started begging every person on the map for help! As u can see from my profile!

Matt got his 2nd villa when i had 2 villas you numpty so stop lying again! I made it up to 5 villas because Matt knows he can not beat me unless he gets 2 other people to spam him with defence!

I got my 4th villa from your tribe mate and made it to 5 villas before I logged of for the evening and allowed a friend to play when i came back i saw this......

[26/09/2011 20:22:01] Ryan: ur being smashed man
[26/09/2011 20:22:32] Ryan: sorry i get confused as its such a fast worls
[26/09/2011 20:31:08] Ryan: sorry james :(

When i logged in
[26/09/2011 20:43:38] James O'Brien: no worries mate i don't care if u lose not fussed I already had them fools beaten No doubt I will hear some bullshit on the forum how they think they beat me!

So i'm not being funny smexy smurf but Matt has never beaten me and never will? you not think there was a slight difference in quality between me and the other guy??
Oh well not that I care looks like I have another Matt dumbass bumchum to smash every round!

Jobson is talking the truth :)

I was talking to ryan when it happened :0
Lots of people on skype were talking to him and his internet is was that day a bit laggy :)

That's why it happened..
I know u might think this is a cover bit it isn't :p

Maybe because you 1 time beated jobson his account u happy?

DeletedUser7179

Sam u played a long time ago when i 1st started playing speed! I am a completely different player these days! as you can see every time somebody kills one of my troops it makes a forum post!!

DeletedUser5774

Sam u played a long time ago when i 1st started playing speed! I am a completely different player these days! as you can see every time somebody kills one of my troops it makes a forum post!!

Thats because we're sabotaging your reputation. We do it because we know you're a bad player, and a bad player always had an ego.

It is also called 'PnP'. Politics and propaganda. There is no politics with you, just propaganda. We made you look stupid in that round, and we'll continue to do it. You might get lucky once in a while, espiecally in the circumstances that I, Matt and Raka found ourselves in yesterday. You might say we ganged you, turtled against you and Matt got supported and stacked like a 'noob'.

But your ODD on this round proves that you were even more stacked than he was. Because you had more help than he did. Yet we still beat you.

Blame on the person that you let your account be played by, or whatever, you had the advantage, it was your round to win and you blew it.

DeletedUser7179

Thats because we're sabotaging your reputation. We do it because we know you're a bad player, and a bad player always had an ego.

It is also called 'PnP'. Politics and propaganda. There is no politics with you, just propaganda. We made you look stupid in that round, and we'll continue to do it. You might get lucky once in a while, espiecally in the circumstances that I, Matt and Raka found ourselves in yesterday. You might say we ganged you, turtled against you and Matt got supported and stacked like a 'noob'.

But your ODD on this round proves that you were even more stacked than he was. Because you had more help than he did. Yet we still beat you.

Blame on the person that you let your account be played by, or whatever, you had the advantage, it was your round to win and you blew it.

Haha bring it on! Just another lamb for me to slaughter every round! on one occasion u get lucky and find me not on the account! oh well life goes on I'm not dwelling on it!

DeletedUser5774

Haha bring it on! Just another lamb for me to slaughter every round! on one occasion u get lucky and find me not on the account! oh well life goes on I'm not dwelling on it!

Okay. I'll rim you on Thursday.

DeletedUser8153

Sam u played a long time ago when i 1st started playing speed!
It wasn't that long ago, and from everything that I remember: you, by any standard, are a poor player. With poor understanding of the game.

but seriously, you really are quite clueless aren't you? Being mentioned on the forum frequently is by no means a measurement of how good you are!?
it is rather amusing that you take being mentioned on the forums for how bad you are as a compliment. :? :S

Perhaps an example that you might understand: Matt gets mentioned on the .net forums every other post. In your eyes, does that make him a good player? Didn't think so.

You and Sir Cornish are so alike.
Knowing you, you will probably take that as a compliment...

I suggest you give up with the ego until you have the skill to back it up. (in about 10 years time perhaps)

- Sam

DeletedUser7179

It wasn't that long ago, and from everything that I remember: you, by any standard, are a poor player. With poor understanding of the game.

but seriously, you really are quite clueless aren't you? Being mentioned on the forum frequently is by no means a measurement of how good you are!?
it is rather amusing that you take being mentioned on the forums for how bad you are as a compliment. :? :S

Perhaps an example that you might understand: Matt gets mentioned on the .net forums every other post. In your eyes, does that make him a good player? Didn't think so.

You and Sir Cornish are so alike.
Knowing you, you will probably take that as a compliment...

I suggest you give up with the ego until you have the skill to back it up. (in about 10 years time perhaps)

- Sam

When was the last time you played against or with me Sam! Shut the hell up unless you know what your talking about! Yeah you can bot with the best of them but lets be honest I haven't seen anything special from you in quite some time!

Oh and in addition I have never said I am a great player! I have always said I am a good player nothing more but I am better individually than all of these group huggerz!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

James,

I will tolerate much from you as we have personally ended our puerile feud but to undermine such a master of the game, c'mon. You mad bro?

To readily accuse Sam of botting with no sustinant proof is incomprehensible. To say he bots like the best of them, Sam was the one who ordained everyone's respect before bots came onto the scene. He rimmed the best of the best on frequent occasions. James, you were willing to admit that he annihilated you in a 1 vs 1, and now you are seriously trying to discredit him. James, you also know that Sam never ganged, and worked solo. Where as you have been accused and proven to have worked with a turtling team. And believe me it is hard to get a confession from you to say you were rimmed fair and square ! :). Her retains the general opinion of being the best UK server speed player ever, and certainly in the experienced players top 5 of all time. Although you might make the claim that you are the best UK speed player ever, Sam has never had his reputation torn up and dismantled by getting rimmed and nobled 3 rounds in a row by his nemesis, who is now viewed by many as the best player playing on UK speed at the moment. You have gone down in everyone's evaluations recently. :)

Furthermore, This whole argument of being mentioned on the forums. This does not, and let me re-iterate, does not make you a brilliant player. This really needs to be drilled into your head, as the hypocrisy by saying that Matt is a noob and you are pro, yet you are the 2 most mentioned players on the forums?? You Dizzy? Seriously James, these egotistical rants are very similar to those of Sir Cornish. And to be honest it is not like this ego is well founded. I mean everyone would have thought you would have been brought to ground by Matt, but no. James, if anything this experience should have taught you that you are not indestructible, but rather "easy", to quote Matt, to rim :(. :)

Sam, was one of the finest this game has ever seen and you should know that. Don't let your ego get to your head as you have done in the past... Please don't pursue this cause any more, just take not of it. Don't revert back to "Mr Ego which needs a knocking".

James, I am not trying to break our comradeship, I am just trying to bring you back to reality.

<3 Will :)

Status
Not open for further replies.