Well Jobson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7179

James,

I will tolerate much from you as we have personally ended our puerile feud but to undermine such a master of the game, c'mon. You mad bro?

To readily accuse Sam of botting with no sustinant proof is incomprehensible. To say he bots like the best of them, Sam was the one who ordained everyone's respect before bots came onto the scene. He rimmed the best of the best on frequent occasions. James, you were willing to admit that he annihilated you in a 1 vs 1, and now you are seriously trying to discredit him. James, you also know that Sam never ganged, and worked solo. Where as you have been accused and proven to have worked with a turtling team. And believe me it is hard to get a confession from you to say you were rimmed fair and square ! :). Her retains the general opinion of being the best UK server speed player ever, and certainly in the experienced players top 5 of all time. Although you might make the claim that you are the best UK speed player ever, Sam has never had his reputation torn up and dismantled by getting rimmed and nobled 3 rounds in a row by his nemesis, who is now viewed by many as the best player playing on UK speed at the moment. You have gone down in everyone's evaluations recently. :)

Furthermore, This whole argument of being mentioned on the forums. This does not, and let me re-iterate, does not make you a brilliant player. This really needs to be drilled into your head, as the hypocrisy by saying that Matt is a noob and you are pro, yet you are the 2 most mentioned players on the forums?? You Dizzy? Seriously James, these egotistical rants are very similar to those of Sir Cornish. And to be honest it is not like this ego is well founded. I mean everyone would have thought you would have been brought to ground by Matt, but no. James, if anything this experience should have taught you that you are not indestructible, but rather "easy", to quote Matt, to rim :(. :)

Sam, was one of the finest this game has ever seen and you should know that. Don't let your ego get to your head as you have done in the past... Please don't pursue this cause any more, just take not of it. Don't revert back to "Mr Ego which needs a knocking".

James, I am not trying to break our comradeship, I am just trying to bring you back to reality.

<3 Will :)

In fact Will I do agree with you and Sam is one of the few to have rimmed me fair and square but I have also done the same to him!
As I mentioned to you on skype Sam is a good player and I like him as a person! I also have a mutual respect for him! However if he comes on the forums and tries to abuse me then I will fight back simple as that!

As for Matt nobling me 3 times in a row! Don't be so neive!!! Matt has never and will never rim me!

We have already proven that I was not on the round where I had 5 villas and he had 2 and turtled like a girl with his 3 tribemates! Only when I handed the account over to Ryan and he moved all the troops out so Matt could noble did he attack!
The round before that I proved I spanked him on the bash round
The .net round he brought 5 of his mates to come take me on I nobled him!
The next round (current one) he was gifted the round by flo and in total had 8 members from SLAP! there he got to 98k when i started for giggles and had a 1.2k villa with no troops in and he nobled it! U call that a victory???

Matt is by no stretch of the imagination the best on .uk all he has done has surrounded himself with 10 or so players who turtle for him! That is not skill that is just an admition he can not beat me so has group hugged!!

and Will don't talk about my ego like i think I am the best as i have always said and maintained I am not the best at this game but I am better than Matt! You can not compare me to Sir cornish at all because he was all ego no substance! The same as Matt!! Just look at the history of .uk speed and the last 2 speed season on .net My name is up there with the best! Where is Matts name?? nowhere to be seen other than a couple of rounds where his wins are credited to other players who have won for him!

Any way enough of this childishness! We will see in the speed masters when I have 19 friends with me and Matt has his usual 19 vs me! Then we will see who is the better player out of me and turtle boy!

DeletedUser8153

In fact Will I do agree with you and Sam is one of the few to have rimmed me fair and square but I have also done the same to him!
The question is, is the one time you managed to rim me when playing under an alias a reasonable comparison to the countless times I have killed you and your villagers? =)

I will however correct my original statement,
Your not a poor speed player. You are a poor TW player in general. You are a slightly above average speed player. But you still have poor understanding of the game. You overate yourself far too much. I imagine you have a couple of followers who you care alot about convincing you're are better than you actually are, which is the reason for the crap you post on the forums. You've probably done a pretty good job of convincing these n00bies your pretty good, and you're trying to maintain that image. Which your not doing too badly at! Congrats!
Oh and don't be too guided by Adrian D.'s false judgement of your skill. He simply favours any guy who doesn't like Matt. This is the truth, sorry ^^

Anyhoodle, you won't be having to worry about seeing me appear in the rankings anymore :) As you know I have quit.

x x x

DeletedUser5774

As I mentioned to you on skype Sam is a good player and I like him as a person! I also have a mutual respect for him! However if he comes on the forums and tries to abuse me then I will fight back simple as that!

As for Matt nobling me 3 times in a row! Don't be so neive!!! Matt has never and will never rim me!

We have already proven that I was not on the round where I had 5 villas and he had 2 and turtled like a girl with his 3 tribemates! Only when I handed the account over to Ryan and he moved all the troops out so Matt could noble did he attack!
The round before that I proved I spanked him on the bash round
The .net round he brought 5 of his mates to come take me on I nobled him!
The next round (current one) he was gifted the round by flo and in total had 8 members from SLAP! there he got to 98k when i started for giggles and had a 1.2k villa with no troops in and he nobled it! U call that a victory???

Matt is by no stretch of the imagination the best on .uk all he has done has surrounded himself with 10 or so players who turtle for him! That is not skill that is just an admition he can not beat me so has group hugged!!

and Will don't talk about my ego like i think I am the best as i have always said and maintained I am not the best at this game but I am better than Matt! You can not compare me to Sir cornish at all because he was all ego no substance! The same as Matt!! Just look at the history of .uk speed and the last 2 speed season on .net My name is up there with the best! Where is Matts name?? nowhere to be seen other than a couple of rounds where his wins are credited to other players who have won for him!

Any way enough of this childishness! We will see in the speed masters when I have 19 friends with me and Matt has his usual 19 vs me! Then we will see who is the better player out of me and turtle boy!

I am yet to see proof that this Luke character moved your troops out of your villages to allow myself and Matt to rim you.

Regarding being rimmed, you were in the exact same position as I and Matt was last round, and you still got rimmed, even after asking me for help. Go figure.

Luckily I'm a girl and I turtle, eh? :p

DeletedUser7746

I am yet to see proof that this Luke character moved your troops out of your villages to allow myself and Matt to rim you.

Regarding being rimmed, you were in the exact same position as I and Matt was last round, and you still got rimmed, even after asking me for help. Go figure.

Luckily I'm a girl and I turtle, eh? :p

Uggh. What did i do?

DeletedUser9902

I had some great friends on speed, lionheart, sleepwalking, telltalepro, .uk pro, geeky nerd, zubatious and wats my name.
but I thought that lionheart was going to play for the whole round and not set a dodgy sitter for the last 2 days, .uk pro was a little on the sad side when I woke up and he had evidently been up ALL NIGHT to get that many points, I did batter around 3 half nukes easily before I collapsed, Now MATT has sworne to noble me every time in play speed, but i have some friends on .uk6 who are going to come and tgake out .uk pro for me, the like of...
dageneral
thespeedman
bendit51
and lionheart all 4 vs matt and his group of friends that their only aim is to turtle then beat lionheart by staying awake all night. matt has atleast 10 co players though.

DeletedUser

.uk pro was a little on the sad side when I woke up and he had evidently been up ALL NIGHT to get that many points,..
Going inactive at all during a speed round will mean you will fail, i don't see how staying up all night, when in actual fact he probably just set a sitter, would be sad, when its the only way to win.

dageneral
thespeedman
bendit51
Am I the only one wondering who the heck any of these people are? :icon_confused:

by staying awake all night. matt has atleast 10 co players though.
Hang on, you just said he stayed awake all night, and now you're saying he has >10 coplayers? Not sure if trolling here...

DeletedUser8157

dageneral
thespeedman
bendit51
ROFL those guys are soooo crap..... their like the reason why I win bash rounds at all lol I love it when people mix troops and never dodge

DeletedUser4356

Bendit51...

Real big line-up you've got going there mate : / *sarcasm*

DeletedUser9902

Going inactive at all during a speed round will mean you will fail, i don't see how staying up all night, when in actual fact he probably just set a sitter, would be sad, when its the only way to win.

well nice one mate, as there was NO sitting at all.
my friends are good actually, so just wait and see...

DeletedUser8157

so far to me they have proven they are nubs and so far only the speedman actually even gave me a fight :lol:

DeletedUser

well nice one mate, as there was NO sitting at all.

First off, how could you possibly prove that? :icon_neutral:

Second, you said yourself he had at least 10 coplayers, so that means he must have had a high chance of having someone else on.

DeletedUser8782

my friends are good actually, so just wait and see...

No their not i played UK6 with thme not too long ago, first off none of them are actually the real owners, Mac who is on speedmerchant is the only decent player their and i got a feeling it isnt him playing speed but the Co to the account if their is one, one of the players on the bendit account doesnt even know how to tag, just syas it all then finally ryan on the dag account, he co's their but the actuall owner is really inactive so doubt he is playing speed, so ryan a nice lad but sorry not the best of players and below average

DeletedUser8097

Only nubs like you think that.

I remember you ADMITTING to James himself that YOU WERE WRONG and that he is a very good player after he nobled you around on the speed championship, just so he will let you grow back. I don't think posting your messages is required :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7746

I remember you ADMITTING to James himself that YOU WERE WRONG and that he is a very good player after he nobled you around on the speed championship, just so he will let you grow back. I don't think posting your messages is required :)
Seriously bro, go away.

You are just here to flame and wind up people.

So as people would say, JOG ON!

DeletedUser8153

If I admitted such a thing to him "himself" then how would you know about it?
Oh wait... So Jobson (a greatly reliable source) told you this?

Anyone beginning to see the stupid flaw here?

I never said he was a "very good player". I basically told him he isn't totally useless, which is the truth. :)

DeletedUser9244

speedman was alright, but i think that was because i had lionheart on me at the same time, the other two are useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.