Well Jobson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7179

Oh u do make me laugh! how many times have u posted that useless link that shows u can spend nearly a whole day of ur life to try and make me look bad by coming up with as many lies as possible?? haha what a fool!

DeletedUser3312

Oh u do make me laugh! how many times have u posted that useless link that shows u can spend nearly a whole day of ur life to try and make me look bad by coming up with as many lies as possible?? haha what a fool!

Printscreens don't lie. n00b :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Jobson>Matt
Jobson+his buddies<Matt+his buddies
Me> you

end of discussion. can't believe you all still bother to reply in this thread!

DeletedUser7179

What about that round matt?? aww u won a round?? haha big pat on the back for u! Have u won as many rounds as me??? ooops no!

DeletedUser3312

What about that round matt?? aww u won a round?? haha big pat on the back for u! Have u won as many rounds as me??? ooops no!

That was the round were you got pwned by me in. Problem? Or are you actually going to try and pretend it never happened. Because I have more evidence :)

You're a liar and a nub James, and I'm back.

DeletedUser7342

[tt]If you two want to argue at each other then do it somewhere else next word from either of you and you will be hearing from me [/tt]

I will repeat the above here too as I believe that nobody is really interested by your duel some!

DeletedUser7179

That was the round were you got pwned by me in. Problem? Or are you actually going to try and pretend it never happened. Because I have more evidence :)

You're a liar and a nub James, and I'm back.

You haven't been anywhere Matt why u keep lieing?? U have just been getting ur backside spanked on .net instead of on .uk! Theres no difference!!

DeletedUser7342

Ok, that's more then enough! You have been warned.

This thread will be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.