Were Just NUTS!!! about allies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yeah I said I wasnt gni post but how can I stay away :lol:

Some of you may have read the 'Meechans top 10 interviews' thread, the majority of the top 1- players were happy to oblige, even those who arent fans of PnP......

My questions were unbiased and did not in anyway single out anyone for being a bad player/tribe.

After a few hours of waiting for reply's I had already done a few of the interviews, and recieved this mail from Shadycat- NUTS!!! member. It is clear to me that the arrogance of uk5 lies within this tribe.....I ask you Shadycat, Why? act like a child who's eaten to much sugar?:icon_rolleyes:
The language and refrences in the mail pretty much disgusted me, an appauling way to mail anyone in game regardless of who they are or what tribe thier in. In no way did it provoke such a responce.

Some of the mail has been edited to take out the explicit words.

Meechan10 on 26.06. at 20:31
Dude gna do uk 5 Interviews on top 10 players for the forums, wil you let me know when youv got 15 mins to spare just so I can ask a few questions etc...?

shadycat today at 01:02
why would a player from why? ask me this?

Meechan10 today at 01:09
If you go on the external forums youl see I've been interviewing most of the tip 10 this so far..

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11862

It you click that link youl see them. to read the whole interview of that player you have to click the spoiler button

Meechan10 today at 01:20
infact never mind, just noticed you arent in the top 10 anymore

shadycat today at 01:46
lol, aint i lucky meechan 1 whoops i mean 10

shadycat today at 01:54
[ally][ally]why?[/ally] does ur mam settle ur depts
[ally]why?[/ally] does ur dad wish he could have payed for it first?
why? do u think ur (explicit) could have satisfied ur bird?
why?[/ally]
[ally]why?[/ally] [ally]why?[/ally]

shadycat today at 01:59
Meechan10 its not about pts its about allied status (explicit), a couple of pts players means (explicit) on this world u (explicit), work it out!!!, u wont recruit me, troops means more than pts im coming east, trust :( oops :)

Meechan10 today at 04:32
Uhhh what? I never wanted to recruit you :/

I wanted to interview you like I have done for all the other top10 rank players including the ones in my tribe.

Mail noodle or .toad ask them.

shadycat today at 08:58
Get a life mate

For some reason he was under the impression I wanted to recruit him...:icon_confused: I have no idea where he got that idea from:icon_eek:

I also noticed the part about 'its about allied status'
Orly?? I dont know about anyone else...but it seems that NUTS!! are apparently tribal huggers awwwwwww aint that cute!

t81d1v.jpg

If this is what there top player is all about, I shudder to think what his status on anything else ingame is!

Lets see some of those NUTS!! in action:icon_biggrin:

Narrator: Shadycat has suddenly found himself on the recieving end of attacks, he panicks and quickly ques up his wall to be built higher!
v63ytv.jpg

Narrator:After much discussion...with himself! Toad/Onion has gone crazy trying to figure out if he is actualy a toad or an onion....The men in white coats finally came to take him away. He now resides in the new feature on TW, The Insane Asylum!!

2mxg48k.jpg

Narrator: Finally! After saving up his hard earned pocket money, and not buying PP, Noodles has managed to open that all you can eat noodle bar!
zyhv2b.jpg

Narrator:Through many nights of survelance I managed to catch a glimpse of the tribal huggers in action playing TW at shadycats house!
j13dy1.jpg

Some news has just reached me! It would seem there is trouble within the NUTS!!! ranks!
:icon_cool:
snoopy360 today at 05:01
Thanks mate for forwarding me but I am no longer in the council.

Meechan10 today at 15:38
Oh that sucks, thought you founded that tribe. Members revolt against you?

snoopy360 today at 16:16
Not the members lol the council. Members loves me but few council member doesn't.

Meechan10 today at 16:46
oh thts not good

snoopy360 today at 17:19
2 of the council member used there power and demoted me and then they said election should take place, and now they are electing whom they think are good.

Thats why some players are really angry and if things continue like this, I wouldn't be surprise to see players leaving the tribe lol.

Meechan10 today at 17:33
Yeah that is bad eh.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I did find that amusing. We didn't approve of ShadyCat's language, but it's how he chooses to play the game.

Now formally - A PnP describing our external image due to not having any information? Oh, we don't have a single alliance.

And finally, onto snoopy. Over the past few days we had been making changes, but some members of the Council didn't think this was going fast enough. Snoopy stepped down and gave powers to a Councilor. He then pushed the Council issue and it is well underway, we've got someone online 24/7 if you have concerns.

DeletedUser

good PnP, i think a W5 bonding sessin by clearing him would be a good thing to do, we just don't like arrogant people.

and hes right of course, i mean, having a diplomacy list longer than a noob's profile can only be good? right? :icon_rolleyes:

@toad - as a high ranking member of a tribe, occasionally you have to take responsibility for your members' words. don't shuck the responsibility. and isn't it odd how you seem to contradict what people are saying. So you are calling him a liar, directly? is that it?

DeletedUser

That's a rubbish PnP.

Half the stuff is just stupid. Like I could say you think your so fly but ya fail in all honesty.

Snoopy was willing to give what the tribe wanted and that was giving his rank away to help the tribe. I'm sure he's been a good leader and he has much respect.

Meechan10 becomes dopy by interviewing a rank 11(at the time) and then expecting us not to react like this. He just wants info from them by using the interview as an excuse. What out high ranked players ¬.¬

PS: All you nubs who think I'm in NUTS!! I'm not.

DeletedUser

He made it clear he didn't want to talk. I admit he was in the wrong, I would of just placed him on my blocklist if he was annoying me.

Calling him a liar over what, our Diplomacy?

diplomacynuts.jpg

DeletedUser

yep, if you look at the other interviews, loads of useful info in there. Hell, one of the guys said he played in W1 :O

now we know everything about him! -.-'

fancy using an argument thats valid and makes sense?

and as for giving up his rank, if he did Kudos to him, but for him to deny this showed there must be a push aswell as a jump.

and on that vein, what tribe ARE you in? cos your posts seem to be anti-Why? - have we farmed you or something? dawwww have a hug :3

EDIT: toad, no i meant the conflict of stories between you and snoopy over why he stepped down.

DeletedUser

That's a rubbish PnP.

Half the stuff is just stupid. Like I could say you think your so fly but ya fail in all honesty.

Snoopy was willing to give what the tribe wanted and that was giving his rank away to help the tribe. I'm sure he's been a good leader and he has much respect.

Meechan10 becomes dopy by interviewing a rank 11(at the time) and then expecting us not to react like this. He just wants info from them by using the interview as an excuse. What out high ranked players ¬.¬

What are you on about lol, you read the interviews? in what way did I get info of the players being interviewd? And actualy he was in the top 10 (like I said) at the time of me sending the interview mails out.

hahaha! pull the other one dude! You are in NUTS!! Your in game name is tough Cookie you aint fooling anyone dude!

Toad/Onion.....Show me where I called him a liar :/

All those mails were sent at the same time while i was offline and when I came on early morning I seen them

And duhhhh its supposed to be stupid and funny..tht was my point :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, there was a push from a few members, but he gave up his rank. Snoopy360 is on the New Councils list, but as with everyone else, they have to earn it.

It's hardly a good PnP. PnP's are meant to contain information on that tribe, yet you just made jokes of our usernames?

Toad/Onion.....Show me where I called him a liar :/
Lobster accused me of calling you a lair.

And when we are on w5, my username is ".Toad" not "Onion".

DeletedUser

He was out of line and Meechan did nothing wrong.

As to accusations of trying to get inside info. Don't be ridiculous. That's not even worth arguing with.

DeletedUser

nope, its a PnP - Politics AND propoganda.

info on tribe = politics
jokes = propoganda

light hearted posting makes other forum posters like the poster more, hence making them sympathetic to their cause.

EDIT - @toad - i never did, im sorry for the confusion, i was saying you were calling snoopy a liar for saying he was pushed

DeletedUser

Yes, there was a push from a few members, but he gave up his rank. Snoopy360 is on the New Councils list, but as with everyone else, they have to earn it.

It's hardly a good PnP. PnP's are meant to contain information on that tribe, yet you just made jokes of our usernames?

Toad/Onion

Urm no...It was about your tribal arrogance and hugging techinques...according to your member.

Snoopy is out of the council he told me himself :/ its not a fake mail and if you wanna see it al forward you it.

You clearly jst dont htink its a good PnP because its on your tribe....

DeletedUser

That's a rubbish PnP.

You are Tough Cookie right?
So yes you are in NUTS

This PnP made me lol several times. esp I haz a force field.
Gd work Meechan

+Ouch on what happened to snoopy.

DeletedUser

Errm, same as Cody.

2 people (one is tiny!) vs you lot in NUTS. Tbh, I think we'll win =D

DeletedUser

Everytime there was a spoiler, I was waiting for some sort of proof, but I got disappointed.

The way shadycat worded his mail was surely inappropriate, and that's the only valid point in the post. Everything else is a bunch of claims thrown out without proof (or point). I can clearly see that you just got hurt by shadycat's mail and decided to try and bash his tribe on the public forums. This is some poor PnP, nonetheless entertaining.

DeletedUser

Disappointing PnP. "It's about allied status" does in no way imply that they have lots of allies.
Majority of it could be classed as amusing, but mainly because lolcats made the appearance.
To make tribal hugging the main point of the argument*, with no proof doesn't make me take this seriously at all, it just looks like an attempt to discredit a whole tribe because of one members mails.
This is regardless of NUTS!! ability as a tribe, whether they be good or bad. Because if I'm entirely honest, I've not heard a lot about them, and I've not bothered to do the research. (Sorry NUTS!!)

*Title: "Were Just NUTS!!! about allies!"

DeletedUser

nope, its a PnP - Politics AND propoganda.

info on tribe = politics
jokes = propoganda

light hearted posting makes other forum posters like the poster more, hence making them sympathetic to their cause.

EDIT - @toad - i never did, im sorry for the confusion, i was saying you were calling snoopy a liar for saying he was pushed

So I should open a thread, call it a PnP and make jokes about Meechan10's signature? I admited Snoopy was pushed, but Snoopy knows what is going on now.

Toad/Onion

Urm no...It was about your tribal arrogance and hugging techinques...according to your member.

Snoopy is out of the council he told me himself :/ its not a fake mail and if you wanna see it al forward you it.

You clearly jst dont htink its a good PnP because its on your tribe....

I don't find it a good PnP as it lacked information etc., yet I found it amusing. The mail is real, Snoopy is out of the Council. So was every single person from the previous Council with exception to the person Snoopy promoted to Duke.

You are Tough Cookie right?
So yes you are in NUTS

This PnP made me lol several times. esp I haz a force field.
Gd work Meechan

+Ouch on what happened to snoopy.

He stepped down, we didn't force him. Some members implied pressure RE they wanted him to step down. I wanted the Council, not a "Power struggle" and I told Snoopy that myself. And no, he is no longer Tough Cookie.

Nuts, I declare war on you, k?

K.

Errm, same as Cody.

2 people (one is tiny!) vs you lot in NUTS. Tbh, I think we'll win =D

Whatever you think, tbh.

Everytime there was a spoiler, I was waiting for some sort of proof, but I got disappointed.

The way shadycat worded his mail was surely inappropriate, and that's the only valid point in the post. Everything else is a bunch of claims thrown out without proof (or point). I can clearly see that you just got hurt by shadycat's mail and decided to try and bash his tribe on the public forums. This is some poor PnP, nonetheless entertaining.

Now this is someone with brains!

DeletedUser6263

Please accept my apology Meechan10 for my horrid language, i was out of order, I seriously had to much to drink whilst out parting at a mates house last night, (its not the same as an on-line friend Meechan10), to be honest I thought you were grooming me at first, my mother always told me not to speak to strangers, same rules apply on the internet. Anyway this game seems to be very important to you and im sure sticking you hand up and telling the teacher will get my account banned, that's cool, it is only a game. I will have to go to another party, life sucks doesn't it.

But seriously, why on earth would you invest the time in bugging players so you can conduct interviews, it is really lame mate, you gotta admit. I have played TW for a while now not always on my shadycat account and I have never ever come across this type of behaviour from another player, kinda creepy U gotta admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.