Were Just NUTS!!! about allies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

That's a rubbish PnP.

Half the stuff is just stupid. Like I could say you think your so fly but ya fail in all honesty.

Snoopy was willing to give what the tribe wanted and that was giving his rank away to help the tribe. I'm sure he's been a good leader and he has much respect.

Meechan10 becomes dopy by interviewing a rank 11(at the time) and then expecting us not to react like this. He just wants info from them by using the interview as an excuse. What out high ranked players ¬.¬

PS: All you nubs who think I'm in NUTS!! I'm not.

This is so biased its unreal. You are Tough Cookie, I know this for a fact. You are in NUTS!!.

As for the interviews, have you read any of them? The questions don't exactly expose all the secret surround your (frankly pathetic) tribe. And, one more thing: I lol'd, hard at the founder being 'demoted' by some noobs he appointed as HIS council. :lol:

DeletedUser

Please accept my apology Meechan10 for my horrid language, i was out of order, I seriously had to much to drink whilst out parting at a mates house last night, (its not the same as an on-line friend Meechan10), to be honest I thought you were grooming me at first, my mother always told me not to speak to strangers, same rules apply on the internet. Anyway this game seems to be very important to you and im sure sticking you hand up and telling the teacher will get my account banned, that's cool, it is only a game. I will have to go to another party, life sucks doesn't it.

But seriously, why on earth would you invest the time in bugging players so you can conduct interviews, it is really lame mate, you gotta admit. I have played TW for a while now not always on my shadycat account and I have never ever come across this type of behaviour from another player, kinda creepy U gotta admit.

There have been many extremely successful interview/news threads much like his obviously you playing "a while now" is not very long at all. The general response to the start of his thread was good, and it can only get better as the world gets more interesting.

Lame troll is lame.

DeletedUser

This is so biased its unreal. You are Tough Cookie, I know this for a fact. You are in NUTS!!.

As for the interviews, have you read any of them? The questions don't exactly expose all the secret surround your (frankly pathetic) tribe. And, one more thing: I lol'd, hard at the founder being 'demoted' by some noobs he appointed as HIS council. :lol:

He cannot be Tough Cookie if he has left W5 :icon_wink: Regarding Snoopy, Snoopy knows what is happening, you quite frankly don't.

You can have your views on us, I for one don't care and neither does NUTS!!.

DeletedUser

Ok mates, I am here to reveal everything and what is truth..

First of all Meechan I said all this is to you because I know you are planning to make a PnP.. Ok now the truth time I am here with the truth mates. The PnP overall I liked but I didnt like the shadycat's part rest is ok overall average not good nor bad.

I am here to say that whatever I said to Meechan was top to bottom 100% truth... The attitude which the current council showed, I guess more then half of the tribe is angry and they want explanation. They were loyal to the tribe thats why nothing happened but I have a question that how long they will be loyal to the tribe???? After this council think took place, many players sent dozens of mails to me that whats going on, why you are not leading, who are the traitors etc. At first I thought whatever was going was for tribe's good but then I realized some of the council members(I won't tell the names but if you are NUTS!! you will know who I indicated) just loves power and did all this kind of stuff for power.

And if you are considering about members, I am really scared of our tribe's future. We have to work really hard to regain the damage and more truth will be revealed by me later on the day. I hope NUTS!! won't mind. I promise that whatever I will do or say will be for the tribe and to help the tribe regain back to its spot.

DeletedUser

no. I say kudos for him for trying to save the tribe here. Keep it up man

ARGHHHH I need to make a sig for Why?! NOW XD

DeletedUser

wait......so.......that wasn't a joke.......there's really a war???? XD

DeletedUser

I feel sorry for NUTS!!.. They betrayed me now I can see that there players are betraying there council. All NUTS!! players were 100% loyal as long as I was leading, all of them wanted to leave so did they and I joined them.

DeletedUser

Snoopy wasn't betrayed, a lot of members weren't happy with his leadership, and a few of us stepped up and said that, then other members agreed. Snoopy then stepped down from Duke and appointment another Duke who later formed the council..

DeletedUser

Well whatever you said is completely false you and noodle were the only one who had problems. And I can provide proves. If the tribe had problems, then they wouldn't follow me and they would have been loyal to NUTS!!.. Just ask the players why they left ben. They were happy under my leadership not the new council. They think and now even I do that I have been betrayed. NUTS!! was quite successful and was for me and I guess each and every members who are currently in tribe or left along with me believes it.

Its not about council... I was given back the council power still I left because I was betrayed. And currently whatever tribe positon is and if there is anyone I can blame then its you and noodle. The words you said about me, I had no prob but the entire tribe did. Noodle was chosen in council but tribe thinks that both you and noodle should have been dismissed. There is no doubt that both of you guys are good player but no offenece but you don't know how to respect your tribe mates and thats why now nuts is getting weak.

No one except 3-4 players including you had problems with me. If they really had, then they would never had problems.

Tribe members were loyal 100% loyal to tribe as long as I was leading the tribe and none of them are happy. Along with me 12 players joined and 2 more will join.. But now I can see 7 other players want to join.

Both you and noodle wanted a change, now have it. And I feel sorry for NUTS!!

You guys took the action, now face the reaction Ben...

Both of you were harsh on me and thats why the unity of the tribe was broken.

DeletedUser

This thread turned out interesting after all.

Massive clashes in NUTS! leadership and their members seem to be splitting. NUTS! currently falling in ranks.

DeletedUser

You clearly weren't in the Skype chat room often enough then... The leadership was getting criticise by many people.. The tribe hasn't followed you. 10/11 members have.. You kept saying 'the tribe', most people are still in the tribe, so surely they aren't unhappy about the current situation, only you and your friends have left so far, we'll see who else goes.. People wanted a new leadership, I had the balls to step up and saying what other people were thinking, many agreed with me. NUTS isn't getting weak, it's going through a new stage and will come out the other side stronger.

Oh don't worry I'm facing the reaction and to be fair it's not to bad. Like I said the tribe isn't broken, just a few members have or are leaving. The tribe will start again after you have taken all your friends :)

DeletedUser

The tribe is in depth. Thats why ric and you are sending mails to the players even inviting some of them back.

And if you are talking about the current tribe, 3 more members will join us. And after I left so far I received 8 mails which says that can I join you?? You had the balls and for that now tribe is spliting. I joined along with my friends and few members who think current council was wrong....

All the top players left NUTS!! as far as I can see and there are few good players but unfortunately they are council members. Tribe had problems for you and now I guess ric also understood. Sending invites to current members and sending mails won't work.

As far as I can see 4 more players will join us and 8 more players wants to join so it looks like more then 60% of the tribe doesn't like new council.

DeletedUser

Surely it wouldn't matter if he wasn't in the skype room often enough? If you were chatting about it a fair amount, all he would have to do is scroll up and see what was said. (I am assuming here by "often enough" that he actually came onto skype, otherwise you would type "never")

In fact, if berating his leadership qualities was the hot topic, why would you do that when he could sign in at any minute?

DeletedUser

Ermm hold on a second.. I'm not in the council.. I haven't sent no mails to anyone wanting to have them back and I don't have the privilleges to send invites - So you got that wrong.

So you left the tribe because a few members stood up and said they weren't happy. If the majority of the tribe didn't agree with it like you said, then how come you let a couple of members words push you into demoting yourself then leaving? You could of went against it or just dismissed us. Surely that shows poor leadership and that you were weak as a leader. Care to explain?

DeletedUser

Surely it wouldn't matter if he wasn't in the skype room often enough? If you were chatting about it a fair amount, all he would have to do is scroll up and see what was said. (I am assuming here by "often enough" that he actually came onto skype, otherwise you would type "never")

In fact, if berating his leadership qualities was the hot topic, why would you do that when he could sign in at any minute?

Many people come onto Skype, with their status as invisible, I don't think I ever saw him comment, but that doesn't mean he was reading the chat room. Like I said I was one of the people who stood up, I didn't mind if Snoopy saw my opinion because in the end he did.. It was rather sooner that later.

DeletedUser

The fact is I was betrayed and each and every nutter knows it.. They felt it was unfair not only against me but also against the tribe. It was said that election will go under poll but instead ric choosed his friends..

Majority tribe wants to join me here and true blood because they think that current council sucks. Thats why soo many players left and soon few more will leave and so many players wants to leave... After joining TB, I received 7 mails which says can I join you in TB??

Status
Not open for further replies.