Were Just NUTS!!! about allies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I noticed you had 'DUKE' in your Sig for a while now....a few days I remember posting in the 'rate Sig n av thread' n seen it......but like 5 mins before it sayd Diplomat.

Clearly its yourself who has the real lust for power, dont you think Toad/Onion?
Looks to me you joined a tribe you thought could do well that someone else had put together and your main aim has been to take over and tae credit.......

But then again it might not me jst my opinion:icon_wink:

Since when did I take credit, or lust power for that matter. I was one of the main supporters of doing the Council thing properly. I joined the tribe, I applied for Diplomat and showed what I had to offer. I worked for my position in the Council - as a Duke. Yes it is your opinion, but I won't express my opinion of yourself.

DeletedUser6263

Shady if you read the forum, Snoopy demoted himself..

Oh and the leader of *T~B* has said that Snoopy agreed a merge with them...

not the first time, as far as i can tell he was demoted by another duke. If he was reinstated then surely he would have disbanded the tribe.

DeletedUser

We cannot supply any proof except the overveiw which shows him demoting himself twice, tho he could simply be changing his title. If Snoopy is truthful, he will inform you that he changed his rights twice, from Duke to Baron then to Circular Mails.

And he was reinstated last night by noodle94 following it being agreed.

DeletedUser

I'm not saying it was untrue, I said a random quote. Irrelevant to the topic.

DeletedUser

Meechan, I congratulate you. This PnP has led to the implosion of NUTS!!, and lets be honest, it was actually pretty crap PnP to begin with. :lol:

But that makes it all the more hilarious. Everyone knew NUTS!! would fail and are noobs; now they're just demonstrating it for us.

So kudos to you for this rubbish but effective PnP. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Noobek, you act so "smug" and I don't doubt your ability, so please do bring it and give my head of peace. The fragmenting of unloyal players in NUTS!! happened due to a person we felt we could trust.

DeletedUser

Since when did I take credit, or lust power for that matter. I was one of the main supporters of doing the Council thing properly. I joined the tribe, I applied for Diplomat and showed what I had to offer. I worked for my position in the Council - as a Duke. Yes it is your opinion, but I won't express my opinion of yourself.

So you went from nobody, to diplomat, to leader, within a couple of weeks? Me smells power-greedy-nub.

On topic: NUTS!! are looking even more destined for failure now. Whatever snoopy was, at least he wasn't as wrongfully arrogant as you, .Toad.

DeletedUser

You may find we arrogant, but what am I doing? Defending my tribe?

And Noobek, I was always in the tribal Council since becoming Diplomat, I was just moved up into the New Council where we have equal rights as Dukes.

DeletedUser

Noobek, you act so "smug" and I don't doubt your ability, so please do bring it and give my head of peace. The fragmenting of unloyal players in NUTS!! happened due to a person we felt we could trust.

And I suppose, that snoopy felt he could trust you/council, but you supposedly betrayed him, so all in all the downfall was due to having a council. Which shows why mass recruiting + democracy fails so dictatorship in tribal wars pwns.

So NUTS, having a council means :'(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was Snoopy's choice to make this public, so we won't hide behind doors.

The most "lust for power" originates from Snoopy. Snoopy was unhappy about a Council actually having a "voice". Snoopy stepped down then around 2 hours later begged to get his powers back - then when he got them he abused them. And Meechan10, your thoughts on a Council aren't of use so no one will bother with them.

Those two are very contradictory. You forced out your founder because you wanted to run the tribe. We can all see it; just admit it, and perhaps the NUTS!! bashing will subside , though I doubt it will.

:lol:

DeletedUser

You may find we arrogant, but what am I doing? Defending my tribe?

And Noobek, I was always in the tribal Council since becoming Diplomat, I was just moved up into the New Council where we have equal rights as Dukes.

So how many dukes are there now in NUTS!!? 3? 4? 5? More?

DeletedUser

So how many troops do you have?

Huh? What relevancy does that have to do with dukes...

Anywhoo he has more than you, the points he gets from upgrading his farms probz equates to more more points than you currently have.

OBV exag but *shrug*

DeletedUser

So how many troops do you have?

Would it suffice to say I need a level 29 farm?

And this is off topic so I'll get infracted. Therefore I need to comment about the topic: NUTS!!

SO, what did you do so well as diplomat, .Toad? Make plenty of strong alliances/NAPs?

DeletedUser

JoJo proof of what exactly?

Sorry Meechan, missed that, sort of off the point here now, but of, well anything. The mails, the skype conversations, etc, etc. It's all very well saying "so and so did this" but without any evidence, it makes it pretty unconvincing, for both sides of the argument. Hence why I am sat on the fence ;)

This thread has the potential to be really juicy and entertaining, but everyone is so serious! If some humour was injected in here and there, the audience could be swayed from comedic value alone!

DeletedUser

I didn't make one alliance or NAP. Snoopy made a NAP with TB. I spoke to tribes and sorting things without Diplomacy.

DeletedUser

Sorry Meechan, missed that, sort of off the point here now, but of, well anything. The mails, the skype conversations, etc, etc. It's all very well saying "so and so did this" but without any evidence, it makes it pretty unconvincing, for both sides of the argument. Hence why I am sat on the fence ;)

This thread has the potential to be really juicy and entertaining, but everyone is so serious! If some humour was injected in here and there, the audience could be swayed from comedic value alone!

Ah yeah I get you now

I was wanting that too but none, and ODM Onion/.Toad said they had no-proof :/

I got sent a mail ingame but it wasnt proof either was just the mail that was already posted in here by shadycat

DeletedUser

What would any of you like proof of? I'll see if I can get something.

Status
Not open for further replies.