Were Just NUTS!!! about allies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And have to agree, meechan, hands up mate, you brought the best out of this:)

DeletedUser

Okies back here.....

Well all of you guys saying I backed down from leader and I set ric as a duke.. Yes I did but why I did??? Because I was told that there will be a fair poll election and those who applied everyone will get fair chance, but instead a new council was formed and players were chosen by ric.. All 4 members were ric's friend and last member he choosed me because he knewed if I am not there tribe will split.

More then half of the tribe wanted me as leader and they wanted me to reform a new tribe but instead I joined TB and to be frank, TB players are way much loyal and even active.. Atleast they know how to respect each other...

You guys say people were not happy under my leadership thats why half of the tribe joined me and few more wants to join... You guys are power strugger who loves power. And I am sure there was no fair election because deep down you knew that if fair election takes place, most of the players of current wouldn't vote you all lol..

I was about to join with my friends but I can more then half of the tribe wants to join me.. Players were loyal under my leadership players and no one was happy under the current leadership. Thats why all of us left and more wants to leave. They feel NUTS!! is no longer an organized tribe under new leadership. Don't believe me?? Ask them, and mail me ingame. I would love to forward you all what you want to see..

Whether players will join me or not but I am sure that within next 24hrs, NUTS!! will be finished and thanks to current council.

DeletedUser

Seems after the coup d'état, the members had a coupe de foundre, and joined snoopy.

DeletedUser

Seems after the coup d'état, the members had a coupe de foundre, and joined snoopy.

/me wonders if it was maybe....just a tiny little bit my fault.....:icon_eek:

:icon_cool:Just kidding I loved it really what unfolded from, well lets face it was crap PnP(but was funny!) into the splittings of a....wait where they top 10 before this all happened? anyway top 20 tribe ...Awsome....and all on the forums for us all to see haha.

DeletedUser6263

yep this all started when Clark Kent (oops i mean Meechan aka superboy) took this game a little to seriously and played press boy. Anyway looks like you did a number on nuts.

DeletedUser

Mr Cat I wonder if youd be so kind to enlitten us....according to whats left of NUTS!! You thought there was a merge happening(from the posted mail) As Nuts now seem to have took that as Snoopy tricking them into it...why dont you tell us what happened, you are a former member of Nuts and followed Snoopy.....tell me what would prompt such an action

p.s remember no swearing!

yep this all started when Clark Kent (oops i mean Meechan aka superboy) took this game a little to seriously and played press boy. Anyway looks like you did a number on nuts.

:icon_cool: Jelous much.

Hey the interview thread was intresting, if you say youv been playing for as long as you say you have youd know the forums get post's like that. Its not that I take it serious, its just a game and I treat it as such.

I just hate seeing boring forums day in day out.........

Just because you spat your dummy out and decided it be better to send abuse no need to take it out on me:icon_wink:

Superboy....I quite like that!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I don't blame Meechan at all... Whatever I said to Meechan was 100% truth and I said it because I wanted him to know what was going and I thought he would spread this up but was not that sure. Then just saw the PnP..

Tribe wanted to leave and I lead them thats it nothing else.... this is just a game and we should play it like a game nothing to be serious. I am happy to be here at *T~B*... Former council of NUTS!! was better the way I see, no one had problems and everyone was loyal.. Although some players had problems but that happens but not much but now entire tribe has problem with council.

DeletedUser

Meechan, this post had nothing to do with the breaking of NUTS!!, it just became a little talk ground when it happened lol :lol:

NUTS!! were a top 10, then were a top 20, Now?

25th:)

DeletedUser

Okies back here.....

Well all of you guys saying I backed down from leader and I set ric as a duke.. Yes I did but why I did??? Because I was told that there will be a fair poll election and those who applied everyone will get fair chance, but instead a new council was formed and players were chosen by ric.. All 4 members were ric's friend and last member he choosed me because he knewed if I am not there tribe will split.

More then half of the tribe wanted me as leader and they wanted me to reform a new tribe but instead I joined TB and to be frank, TB players are way much loyal and even active.. Atleast they know how to respect each other...

You guys say people were not happy under my leadership thats why half of the tribe joined me and few more wants to join... You guys are power strugger who loves power. And I am sure there was no fair election because deep down you knew that if fair election takes place, most of the players of current wouldn't vote you all lol..

I was about to join with my friends but I can more then half of the tribe wants to join me.. Players were loyal under my leadership players and no one was happy under the current leadership. Thats why all of us left and more wants to leave. They feel NUTS!! is no longer an organized tribe under new leadership. Don't believe me?? Ask them, and mail me ingame. I would love to forward you all what you want to see..

This is the biggest load of garbage I've read in this thread yet.

For starters, I didn't ask for you to make me Duke, and I'm guessing you did it because you were undergoing some bashing as Duke yourself, and I was one of the only ones standing up for you. Nevertheless I took it upon myself to do what you couldn't do, and try and elect a council that the tribe felt could do the job.
At this point we had already had several votes for council members and got nowhere.
Thus I proposed new council members (including yourself), and council structure, stating that if anyone objected to the members proposed then speak up and we could discuss.
I waited 24 hours, and sent out a circular with the information. But only two players objected, and then decided to see what it would be like. Ta-da, new council was elected fairly.

From what I've heard from several players who followed you, was that you told them that the entire tribe was merging with ~TB~. Therefore tricking your tribe into following you, rather than accepting your extremely small spread of power.

Whether players will join me or not but I am sure that within next 24hrs, NUTS!! will be finished and thanks to current council.

As for this, of course NUTS!! are up shit creek now, but rather being the fault of the council, it can either be put down to your arrogance, being unable to accept that you were doing a lousy job as Duke on your own, or the members that decided not not voice their opinion of the council, and listen to your lies.

Remember, it was I who defended you several times over the last few days, when many members told me we should leave you off the new council. I guess it was my own kind hearted ignorance that allowed this fiasco to occur.

DeletedUser

Well I don't blame Meechan at all... Whatever I said to Meechan was 100% truth and I said it because I wanted him to know what was going and I thought he would spread this up but was not that sure. Then just saw the PnP..

Tribe wanted to leave and I lead them thats it nothing else.... this is just a game and we should play it like a game nothing to be serious. I am happy to be here at *T~B*... Former council of NUTS!! was better the way I see, no one had problems and everyone was loyal.. Although some players had problems but that happens but not much but now entire tribe has problem with council.

I didn't even notice this extra injection of lies. What a joke, to think I actually respected you as a player.

Whatever I said to Meechan was 100% truth...

What Snoopy said to Meechan, in this threads OP:
snoopy360 today at 17:19
2 of the council member used there power and demoted me

What Snoopy said after:
Well all of you guys saying I backed down from leader and I set ric as a duke.. Yes I did but why I did???

Just some evidence of your web of lies already falling apart.

DeletedUser7217

NUTS! and *T~B* are both crap.

End of story :D

Seriously though

But more on-topic to the original PnP, this was actually discussed on Why? forums and seriously snoopy that mail was a disgrace and Nuts! politics that have been discussed here seems as though snoopy has been treated unfairly and the poll was "forged* (i.e. faked) and most likely to have been set up but the power hungry barons or so called council, that did not agree with snoopy's decision. But it may have been the other way round. Snoopy might have been making very popular decision which prove to be sometimes not the best things to do. Prime example is race to the South Pole ( a bit of history here) Amundsen led the team by making decision that kept the team alive and high in morale therefore speeding up whilst Scott made more popular decisions which in the long run turned out to be bad, therefore getting to the pole second and later on he died, his death was also caused by some poor decisions he made which slowed his team down.

I don't know which side is correct, but this is my opinion

DeletedUser

Snoopy wasn't making any decisions. Which is why he was caused to demote himself.

There was no poll, because polls were going nowhere. I made the decisions, which weren't opposed, and were backed by most of the tribe. You know the rest.

DeletedUser

yep, we know the rest.

NUTS!! collapses. Congratulations, way to go as a leader mr tree!

seems you came too late to save the reputation of your tribe, but i hear WOW are recruiting :lol:

DeletedUser6263

Mr Cat I wonder if youd be so kind to enlitten us....according to whats left of NUTS!! You thought there was a merge happening(from the posted mail) As Nuts now seem to have took that as Snoopy tricking them into it...why dont you tell us what happened, you are a former member of Nuts and followed Snoopy.....tell me what would prompt such an action

p.s remember no swearing!

:icon_cool: Jelous much.

Hey the interview thread was intresting, if you say youv been playing for as long as you say you have youd know the forums get post's like that. Its not that I take it serious, its just a game and I treat it as such.

I just hate seeing boring forums day in day out.........

Just because you spat your dummy out and decided it be better to send abuse no need to take it out on me:icon_wink:

Superboy....I quite like that!

I aint taking it out on you meechan, I have never really used the forums apart from learning the strategy of the game. I just find it hard to understand why someone would invest their time conducting interviews in the middle of summer. I agree with you the forums are very boring and you started something pretty good here and its been pretty amusing. Clark kent ur Avatar and the interviews, it had to be said, no offence meant. Anyway this will be my last post on the forums, like you said they are boring.

DeletedUser

I hate having to defend NUTS, but it has to be done :icon_rolleyes:

Well, all the (few) good players in nuts where wary that snoop was an Úber-noober. But as little things went wrong we didn't exactly mind, but one day snoopy decided as his acc sucked he was going to co-play purple. Not to mention the fact that he had PA. He told us that purple would be the new duke so he would remain in that position. His mail, with added 'lol's (srsly he needs to stop saying lol & replace it with a full stop or something) enfuriated the only good players remaining in nuts.

We decided we would revolt & mess up the system that snoopy had half-heartedly inforced. Me/ismail, ben, toad, nathan, cookie & ric where pretty much the only vocal players there that had skype -.-
So meanwhile, while snoopy was off doing whatever he did (w/o a skype may i add :icon_neutral:) we planned to take his authority.

As we clearly won he had no choice but to resign from his post, leaving ric in charge because he thought they had 'the same kind of views lol' (& also because he was the least brutal out of all of us).
Then when the leading figures of the tribe where chosen by ric he basically took all his noobs and scrambled to some other tribe.

Thus leaving liek 10 players haha.
Anyway, that was the story of nuts.
I may make a pnp, that was far moar smexeh than this threads excuse of a story :lol: (sorry meechan <3)

Noodle, Zant

Status
Not open for further replies.