Were Just NUTS!!! about allies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Obvious, my sheer size limits my troop capability. Ability to lead cannot be presented, it is shown over time.

DeletedUser

Hey, n00bek...you offend me!

Not all of NUTS!!! were noobs, 90% of the goodness has been loyal to me and snoopy, still probably a bit of goodness left.

And toad/frog/onion/apple (whatever you wanna be)

You still havnt given me an answer, I mean I take out 2 minutes to write something for you and you turn a blind eye?

'Dejavu'

I think I've seen you do this before in NUTS!!!

DeletedUser7450

Obvious, my sheer size limits my troop capability. Ability to lead cannot be presented, it is shown over time.
Your sheer size?

As far as I'm aware, n00bek started a week after you. :|

DeletedUser

No disrespect but your wrong, I'm no longer in THAT tribe...realised its exactly like what you've just said...

DeletedUser

I didn't make one alliance or NAP. Snoopy made a NAP with TB. I spoke to tribes and sorting things without Diplomacy.
So basically you didnt do anything of merit as a diplomat, yet now here you are, duke. Right.

A lot more than you do.
<3

Shame, I doubt you'll be here long enough to shows. And er, if you're limited by your size, I'd try that thing called growing. I've heard it works.

Anyway back to the point.

NUTS!! Profile said:
We follow a democratic council structure. Thus our elected council is represented by the following players:

ricqeshthepalmtree
.Toad
noodle94
nathan55

Oh dear, 4 dukes?

Recruitment:

LIMITED

You must have around the tribe average points to be considered.
Contact a member of the council for details.

Oh so you're pointwhores too.

Diplomacy:

CLOSED

If you think your tribe is an exception please contact:
.Toad

So it isn't really closed, you just want to seem 'leet' by saying it is.

DeletedUser

As requested by the above poster who is "Komputaz", former Duke of NUTS!!. He mailed me and asked me to inform the boards of this.

When snoopy demoted himself and made Palmtree Duke, Palmtree removed everyones rights without anyone objecting and began talking to people for the New Council. Komputaz and everyone argued in the forums about the shortlist not including him.

Diplomacy is Closed, you no, everyone who tried being rejected, no new allies no NAPs. You will also notice it said that we take special circumstances, but you glanced over it.

Yes a we had a point requirement, most people were sat before getting in.

I didn't make allies or NAPs but there's more to it than that. Like working out situations between tribes and sorting out tribes complaining etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As requested by the above poster who is "Komputaz", former Duke of NUTS!!. He mailed me and asked me to inform the boards of this.

When snoopy demoted himself and made Palmtree Duke, Palmtree removed everyones rights without anyone objecting and began talking to people for the New Council. Komputaz and everyone argued in the forums about the shortlist not including him.

Diplomacy is Closed, you no, everyone who tried being rejected, no new allies no NAPs. You will also notice it said that we take special circumstances, but you glanced over it.

Yes a we had a point requirement, most people were sat before getting in.

I didn't make allies or NAPs but there's more to it than that. Like working out situations between tribes and sorting out tribes complaining etc.

It says diplomacy is closed. So how could there be an exception? What would an exception be? Oh yes, I know. A high rank tribe. :icon_rolleyes:

Furthermore, if you have no diplomatic ties to any tribes, why would you care if they complain? After all, you arent allied to them, nor share an NAP with them; so what could there possibly be to sort out?

Your whole tribe stinks of wannabe elite. In fact, your whole tribe just stinks.

DeletedUser

Oh no toad! You messed up again, I wanted you to post what you said to me via in game mail, not a 'twisted' version so it sounds better on you.

Our little convo

Komputaz today at 20:57
I have to agree with meechan here, if we are all gonna argue over this no-one is fit to lead a tribe.
However I cant hide myself anymore and have to speak...Snoopy keeps saying you demoted him whereas current NUTS!!! council is saying he stepped down himself. Their a MAJOR piece missing here in this little jigsaw, one that without explanation this puzzle can-not be completed! That piece is ME...In-game name?
Komputaz
For this little moment lets forget the 'demotion' of Snoopy, lets focus on me:)
You seem to forget (or hide) the fact that Snoopy was not the ONLY duke in the tribe, I was one of them. Together, me and snoopy made the tribe what it is.
Okay Snoopy may have stepped down as duke...what about me?
I go have a shower, come back and find yes! I have been DEMOTED!
Care o explain?
SAID THIS IN EXTERNALS, EITHER THEY ARE INVISIBLE OR YOU SIMPLY DONT HAVE AN ANSWER!
.Toad today at 21:03
I didn't see them on the externals. Snoopy stepped down, demoted himself to baron then nothing, then James removed everyones rights then did the new council.
I must agree, you were overlooked. To be honest, most said that you only became active to protect your position but I had seen a points increase for around 2 weeks before hand. Right now I'm ignoring the externals as we're currently trying to figure out how to save our asses from the way Snoopy cheated us.
Komputaz today at 21:05
Would like to see you say this on forums, just so people know I was demoted!
If not I will export it myself, saves a lot of 'shame' if you say this rather than me!
And the last bit, snoopy didnt cheat you.
YOU (the council) - Cheated US
.Toad today at 21:06
Sorry but Snoopy stepped down. And I think you'll find I was all for keeping you in the Council first of all before the power struggle began.
Komputaz today at 21:09
Snoopy was more or less FORCED to step down, as a leader to his tribe he had no other decision but to back down, so he could see his tribe progress in what way he feels the majority of council thought was best.

Toad, no one stood up against palmtree, not even you. Infact - me and snoopy were the only ones who tried.

As for him 'removing everyones rights without any objections'

There was many!

DeletedUser

You didn't stand up to palmtree and neither did snoopy, why do you think snoopy promoted him to Duke?

I feel you are annoyed with palmtree due to him being in your enemies from W1.

You were the only one to object, and only when you realised you wouldn't be in the Council. And Noobek, we really wanted high ranking Diplomacy whenever we made our only NAP when they were outside the top 30.

DeletedUser

Is that not unjust, to suddenly without consult demote somebody, who has invested at least some of their time to form this tribe?

DeletedUser

You didn't stand up to palmtree and neither did snoopy, why do you think snoopy promoted him to Duke?

I feel you are annoyed with palmtree due to him being in your enemies from W1.

You were the only one to object, and only when you realised you wouldn't be in the Council. And Noobek, we really wanted high ranking Diplomacy whenever we made our only NAP when they were outside the top 30.

But you never made that NAP, as you have already said. I'm sorry, if diplomacy is closed its closed. If its closed 'but for exceptions', its open.

As for this guy just removing everyone's privs 'cos he wanted a new council... :lol:
It is without doubt the most pathetic attempt at a tribal aristocracy I have ever seen. This is even worse than ~LGA~!

DeletedUser

Hand on toady boy -

No.1 - I keep my worlds seperate, W1 is W1 and W5 is W5, nothing to do with each other.

Secondly how can you say I only objected when I realised I wouldn't be in the council?

I logged off as duke, only to come back 30mins later as a normal member, who has been demoted, despite the fact he had been told nothing. I argued as soon as I cam online, maybe a little screenie of the forums will settle this.

Tell you what, Tribal forums > Announcements > The real council

Why don't you show screenies of all the conversation that went on in there?

You guys even had the cheek to call it The 'REAL' Council...

As for snoopy making palmtree duke, he did it because like I said in the mail he was forced to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Will *T~B* declare on Nuts? Or will nuts declare on *T~B*? Or are they both as chicken as one another :S

:icon_biggrin:I love this. Well done Meechan for indirectly starting this, and well done onion, for starting this. :lol:

DeletedUser

Guess what lol, our two tribes have an NAP from when everything was all happy and okiedoey!

Status
Not open for further replies.