Were Just NUTS!!! about allies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Still want to answer my question Snoopy, about backing down if you had the tribes support?

DeletedUser

Ermm hold on a second.. I'm not in the council.. I haven't sent no mails to anyone wanting to have them back and I don't have the privilleges to send invites - So you got that wrong.

So you left the tribe because a few members stood up and said they weren't happy. If the majority of the tribe didn't agree with it like you said, then how come you let a couple of members words push you into demoting yourself then leaving? You could of went against it or just dismissed us. Surely that shows poor leadership and that you were weak as a leader. Care to explain?

If I just dismissed then people would have said that I am selfish and I did for power...

Most of the tribe members stood up with me... I stand back to show that whatever I was doing was for the tribe, and if you think that I did for power, then I am here to say that I was once again chosen to be in council but I even know the reason. All the players ric choosed was his friends and the last member he choosed me because he knewed that if I am not in council, tribe will go against.

I said it again and will say again that all the tribe members were loyal because I was leading, everything splitted because I have been betrayed.

I never said that you invited but I heard you send mails to few members.

Tribe members wanted to leave the tribe because of your and noodle's behavior. They think you don't know how to respect tribe mates and don't know how to act as a team.

3 more tribe members will join us and 7 players wants invite. It clearly shows tribe was happy with me not with current council.

I am the one who created NUTS!! and to be frank it won't even take 24 hrs for me to snatch its majority members(if I want). All my friends and acitve and experienced players are joining me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Noo, If the majority of the tribe agreed that I was being arrogant and unloyal, then they would agree in me being dismissed.. Still haven't answered my question. If most of the tribe were behind you, then why did you stand down as leader because a few people were against you? Surely that shows poor leadership, being forced about by about 8 members when you have most of the tribe behind you? We'll see how many follow you then we can go from there :)

If you can find an PM from me, asking someone to come back, then please post it here :) Let everyone see, that I'm apparently sending message to beg for people back...

DeletedUser

Just got the word from someone who has been speaking to Shadycat (Former member of NUTS!!) It's seems that Snoop tricked the people into joining into him, saying that NUTS is merging into *T~B*, that could be why a lot of members have joined under that impression..

Here is the mail to back up that Shadycat thought a merge was happening...

nathan55 today at 18:06
Why did everyone just up and go :(?

shadycat today at 18:23
Aint we merging?

DeletedUser

Just got the word from someone who has been speaking to Shadycat (Former member of NUTS!!) It's seems that Snoop tricked the people into joining into him, saying that NUTS is merging into *T~B*, that could be why a lot of members have joined under that impression..

Here is the mail to back up that Shadycat thought a merge was happening...

To be honest after the mail shadycat sent me...........I wouldnt believe a word that came out of his mouth.

Weres the one that Snoopy said they were mergin??

Also its quit easy to doctor Mails when exporting them to forums.....screenie would be better and more believable

DeletedUser

To be honest after the mail shadycat sent me...........I wouldnt believe a word that came out of his mouth.

Weres the one that Snoopy said they were mergin??

Also its quit easy to doctor Mails when exporting them to forums.....screenie would be better and more believable

I don't think he would be arrogant to his own / former tribe members though.. My last post, Shadycats says 'Ain't we merging, as if he has been told that we are merging into *T~B* when we aren't.. I don't know how to upload screenshots :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I don't think he would be arrogant to his own / former tribe members though.. My last post, Shadycats says 'Ain't we merging, as if he has been told that we are merging into *T~B* when we aren't.. I don't know how to upload screenshots :icon_rolleyes:

You dont think he's that arrogant......I think most do after seeing that mail.

I had a feeling you were going to say that, I'll add you on skype and send you the screenie tool and tell you how to upload it.

So you actualy have no proof that Snoopy said they were merging? you just going by what Shadycat said?

DeletedUser

Did I say that I didn't think he was arrogant?? Okay my Skype is Sharp-Focus ;)

Like I said in my post, I said 'it seems that Snoopy has tricked members into joining by a false merge' No I have no proof another that Shadycats mail, which I don't think is a lie.

DeletedUser

Snoopy, as I told you I didn't agree with the way things happened, but for you to let us promote you back to Duke in the Council and then betray us? You may now say "We betrayed you", but you stepped down.

DeletedUser6263

shadycat bashing again lol, meechan your starting to get an obsession with me mate and its really not healthy. I already apologised for upsetting your interviews. Snoopy said the best players from nuts where merging into true. I don't really know the politics within the nuts camp but as far as I can work out ppl got demoted without consent.

DeletedUser

Snoopy demoted himself.

Snoopy arranged himself using his position as Duke to "merge" into TB, but this merge was not argeed to by anyone else, and he didn't even inform us! I would of liked even a little mail.

Now if this teaches you something, it's he is unfit to be Duke. And indeed that is what MontyPython has been saying all along.

DeletedUser

I don't really know the politics within the nuts camp but as far as I can work out ppl got demoted without consent.

Shady if you read the forum, Snoopy demoted himself..

Oh and the leader of *T~B* has said that Snoopy agreed a merge with them...

DeletedUser

To be honest, from reading through this thread I dont think the majority of you are fit to lead or even be on a council.....:/

Look what a silly supposed to be funny PnP has turned into an argument amongst yourselfs ...

Your argument has probably amused most of uk5 though wd. Your greed and lust for power from all of you amuses me though.

DeletedUser

It was Snoopy's choice to make this public, so we won't hide behind doors.

The most "lust for power" originates from Snoopy. Snoopy was unhappy about a Council actually having a "voice". Snoopy stepped down then around 2 hours later begged to get his powers back - then when he got them he abused them. And Meechan10, your thoughts on a Council aren't of use so no one will bother with them.

DeletedUser

I didn't want power.. I wanted a new council, in which we got. The argument is actually between two tribes now.. And again I never wanted power

DeletedUser6263

To be honest, from reading through this thread I dont think the majority of you are fit to lead or even be on a council.....:/

Look what a silly supposed to be funny PnP has turned into an argument amongst yourselfs ...

Your argument has probably amused most of uk5 though wd. Your greed and lust for power from all of you amuses me though.

true very true

DeletedUser

Meechan, I didn't think much of the original PnP, but what it has spawned has been amusing, interesting and informative. All the things a good PnP should have.

Unfortunately though... still no proof. I'm sitting on the fence here because all it has been is a slanging match, with no evidence whatsoever to back up any of your claims.

DeletedUser

And Meechan10, your thoughts on a Council aren't of use so no one will bother with them.

Onion/Toad

Orly? I voiced my opinion :icon_cool: And that opinion is I dont think your fit to lead anything or even be in a council, I never gave my thoughts on what a council is or how it should act so yeah your right, my thoughts on a council wont be bothered with cos I never gave any :icon_confused:

I noticed you had 'DUKE' in your Sig for a while now....a few days I remember posting in the 'rate Sig n av thread' n seen it......but like 5 mins before it sayd Diplomat.

Clearly its yourself who has the real lust for power, dont you think Toad/Onion?
Looks to me you joined a tribe you thought could do well that someone else had put together and your main aim has been to take over and tae credit.......

But then again it might not me jst my opinion:icon_wink:

JoJo proof of what exactly?

DeletedUser

I have to agree with meechan here, if we are all gonna argue over this no-one is fit to lead a tribe.

However I cant hide myself anymore and have to speak...Snoopy keeps saying you demoted him whereas current NUTS!!! council is saying he stepped down himself. Their a MAJOR piece missing here in this little jigsaw, one that without explanation this puzzle can-not be completed! That piece is ME...In-game name?

Komputaz

For this little moment lets forget the 'demotion' of Snoopy, lets focus on me:)

You seem to forget (or hide) the fact that Snoopy was not the ONLY duke in the tribe, I was one of them. Together, me and snoopy made the tribe what it is.

Okay Snoopy may have stepped down as duke...what about me?

I go have a shower, come back and find yes! I have been DEMOTED!

Care o explain?

DeletedUser

I have to agree with meechan here, if we are all gonna argue over this no-one is fit to lead a tribe.

However I cant hide myself anymore and have to speak...Snoopy keeps saying you demoted him whereas current NUTS!!! council is saying he stepped down himself. Their a MAJOR piece missing here in this little jigsaw, one that without explanation this puzzle can-not be completed! That piece is ME...In-game name?

Komputaz

For this little moment lets forget the 'demotion' of Snoopy, lets focus on me:)

You seem to forget (or hide) the fact that Snoopy was not the ONLY duke in the tribe, I was one of them. Together, me and snoopy made the tribe what it is.

Okay Snoopy may have stepped down as duke...what about me?

I go have a shower, come back and find yes! I have been DEMOTED!

Care o explain?

OOOOOOOOOOO the plot thickens eh..........I'll need to write this down could be a best seller!

And imo backs up my thoery of the power hungry Toad! ....or Onion

Status
Not open for further replies.